How convenient that Biden' son emails were found this close to the election

Which is the best Hunter Biden laptop scandal thread on USMB? There are so many to chose from.
Well, people tend to enjoy seeing you cry when the Democrats' own tactics are used against them!!!! :auiqs.jpg:
No one is crying on the Dem side. They are actually glad to see Trumpers wasting time and resources. No one really cares about this fake noise except loser trumpoholics.

Republicans used to be better at their bogus claims

They claimed Hillary killed Seth Rich and ran a white slavery operation out of a Pizza Parlor

Well the FBI has the laptop and initial indications is that it is round 2 of the Russian meddling. If you can get away with it the first time, then lets do it again. I mean they still are hooked on Hillary. What are the odds that this story concerns emails again and the FBI. History sure does like to repeat itself.

The convenience factor. Its election time and their is an audience that will not wait for the FBI investigation to determine if it real. Which obvious is not important as it is a fun story that will thrill the masses. Well I guess if the email angle worked on Hillary , it should work on Biden. Yeah lets go with that.

The FBI will investigate and their conclusions will be interpreted by Barr and the masses will not care as it is all fake news. They will be torn between the official FBI report that will conclude that it is fake and Barr will interpret it as inconclusive.

But But, they are copies that Rudy the truth teller has shown us. The FBI has the real source of the story. You would think Barr would be barking out load. What is is boy, yes I know it is instant gratification.

There is no proof but conjecture at this point in time but the proof is in the pudding. You just have to stick your hand in their and dig for it.

The story is so fake and so convenient that it begs the question. Should we wait for the official verdict because we know the Russians are laughing and emails are just so damn convenient

Try to keep up, mmkay? Not only does the FBI have Hunter's laptop, but one of Hunter's crooked business partners who is in jail now, is corroborating everything in the laptop.

The jailed business partner has handed over the password to his email account, and his communications with Hunter are being closely looked at...

Biden ex-business partner provides access to MORE emails documenting Hunter’s trading on father's influence

You're truly fucked.
Kilroy was part of the company also?

Well the FBI has the laptop and initial indications is that it is round 2 of the Russian meddling. If you can get away with it the first time, then lets do it again. I mean they still are hooked on Hillary. What are the odds that this story concerns emails again and the FBI. History sure does like to repeat itself.

The convenience factor. Its election time and their is an audience that will not wait for the FBI investigation to determine if it real. Which obvious is not important as it is a fun story that will thrill the masses. Well I guess if the email angle worked on Hillary , it should work on Biden. Yeah lets go with that.

The FBI will investigate and their conclusions will be interpreted by Barr and the masses will not care as it is all fake news. They will be torn between the official FBI report that will conclude that it is fake and Barr will interpret it as inconclusive.

But But, they are copies that Rudy the truth teller has shown us. The FBI has the real source of the story. You would think Barr would be barking out load. What is is boy, yes I know it is instant gratification.

There is no proof but conjecture at this point in time but the proof is in the pudding. You just have to stick your hand in their and dig for it.

The story is so fake and so convenient that it begs the question. Should we wait for the official verdict because we know the Russians are laughing and emails are just so damn convenient
Hate to break it to you.....but the corrupt FBI had this evidence before the impeachment last year.
Why do you think the Democrats decided to stage that farce in the first place?
They had the gall to impeach Trump over crimes that Biden is guilty of....as a way to insulate him from prosecution.

You wrote:

"They had the gall to impeach Trump over crimes that Biden is guilty of....as a way to insulate him from prosecution."

You have summed up the whole story perfectly. Accuse your opponent of the crimes you commit and that gives you immunity.

Oh, it is no surprise anymore that politicians involve themselves in quandaries of ethics and law violations the elections are now more about who is the least evil of the two not who is the best candidate.

Putin up to his tricks again with a bogus hard drive that just...... happened to be found
And that the FBI obviously can't prove is fake....

So they just sat on it for almost a year, hoping they had all of the evidence through their subpoena, where they could hide or delete it and the issue would just go away....
They did at one point claim it was missing.

Sure the Bidens are working for the CCP, the Ukrainians and the Russians, but his emails!!

Cocaine is a terrible addiction.

The idiot takes his computers to be fixed and forgets to pick them up.

Maybe on his way to get them he spent the money to get the computers fixed on cocaine.

Cocaine addicts always make choices like that.

Of course the asshole also has an addiction for strippers so maybe he stopped at a titty bar, got drunk and completely forgot to pick up the computers.

No telling.

That boy ain't too bright. He got kicked out of the Navy for heaven's sakes.

MISSING SO FAR:

(1). An abject, unequivocal, clear denial by H. Biden that the computer in question was his. If it were not his computer, don't you think he would publicly make that statement? Don't you think there are reporters camped out on his doorstep who would broadcast that denial to the entire universe? And yet...if it can be shown/proven to be his, that denial would be shoved right up his ass, wouldn't it?

(2). A claim by anyone in the Biden camp that the emails are FABRICATIONS. Again, if that were the case, there would be a clear, unambiguous statement to that effect. But a false denial would be easily disproven, wouldn't it?

Joe Biden is known for making such clear unambiguous statements, isn't he? He claimed, preposterously, that he and his son never discussed his son's international business activities. And yet, where is the...."That ain't his computer, Man!"?

The exact nature of the crimes is not something I can comment on, but this is a clear case of corruption. Payment for access.

But of course, Democrats don't care, even it it's all true. They are evil.

What's amusing to me is that you thought this story was going to go away because the liberal media refused to cover it in the first place, Kilroy! It should have been hashed out a year ago when this all came to light but you on the left have been busy pretending it was a made up story not worthy of coverage when you should have been thoroughly vetting Joe Biden's worth as a candidate! Of course the GOP is going to hit Biden with this at the best possible time. It's what you DO when you've got a corrupt political opponent that you've got the goods on. This in on YOU...not on anyone else! You've looked the other way...now this scandal is rearing it's ugly head...hurting Joe Biden's campaign and you don't like it!

It's always amusing watching all the little drones of the leftist hive mind denying reality whenever it makes them uncomfortable.

All they seem to know is that they are part of the authoritarian left hive and so must start buzzing in unison to protect all other members of the hive, no matter what they have done.

How sad it must be to live a life so utterly simple minded.

The ones that disagreed or laughed at your op are the very ones who continue to spread disinformation, guess they're on Rudy's or the Russian's payroll. I can't believe anyone could be that goddamn stupid.

Forum List

Back