How come when a man gets married he never makes an effort to see his male friends again?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I have 5 friends who are married and they just go to work and come home to the wife and kids. I figured they would need a break every once and a while to be around the guys. so when a man gets get married he is just supposed to be under his wife ass until the day he dies ?

And married women have ladies night so why the fuck can't men have guys night?

My guess is they're usually exhausted after work, and they probably want to be around to see their kids a lot. /shrug

Marriage life sounds depressing

After learning the hard way with my first Fiance I told my current wife of 26 years that she wont come between me and my buds.
Spend a weekend with the wife,spend a weekend fishing,shooting and four wheeling with my buddies.

Some couples are actually best friends. My ex and I were like that. We WANTED to spend all of our time together. Well, until towards the end. :lol: We had a very "intense" relationship.

Some couples are actually best friends. My ex and I were like that. We WANTED to spend all of our time together. Well, until towards the end. :lol: We had a very "intense" relationship.

Bet you won't make that mistake again lol

I have 5 friends who are married and they just go to work and come home to the wife and kids. I figured they would need a break every once and a while to be around the guys. so when a man gets get married he is just supposed to be under his wife ass until the day he dies ?

ask when it is most convenient to have a "guys night out". it may help, if the first night includes a stripper, just for fun.

ask when it is most convenient to have a "guys night out". it may help, if the first night includes a stripper, just for fun.

why does it have to include strippers? Why can't it be a gathering of old friends at a sports bar to watch a game?????????????

why does it have to include strippers? Why can't it be a gathering of old friends at a sports bar to watch a game?????????????
sometimes, some situations call for something, special; how about a really hot blond, that likes to discuss straddling options while watching sports on a big screen tv?

sometimes, some situations call for something, special; how about a really hot blond, that likes to discuss straddling options while watching sports on a big screen tv?

so what about ladies night out?

modern capital times.

FBJ, you ignorant dumb ass. If you are going to have a family then you are going to have to be with that family. Kids are hard work. Maybe the wife needs a fucking break. Hell, the man may need a break too. So it is ok to have a night out from time to time. However, if you are married and choose to have children, then you are agreeing to be "tied down" for a good 18-22 years. Anything short of that and you are not honoring your commitments. Maintaining families and raising good, grounded kids is a difficult job.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

A) Protectivity of their wife.

B) Wife won't let them hang out with the fellas.

C) Straight up pussywhipped.

D) Some guys would rather cuddle up with their woman and watch a movie.

FBJ, you ignorant dumb ass. If you are going to have a family then you are going to have to be with that family. Kids are hard work. Maybe the wife needs a fucking break. Hell, the man may need a break too. So it is ok to have a night out from time to time. However, if you are married and choose to have children, then you are agreeing to be "tied down" for a good 18-22 years. Anything short of that and you are not honoring your commitments. Maintaining families and raising good, grounded kids is a difficult job.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I'm not talking about every weekend mongo. Maybe 2 of 3 times a year???????????

A) Protectivity of their wife.

B) Wife won't let them hang out with the fellas.

C) Straight up pussywhipped.

D) Some guys would rather cuddle up with their woman and watch a movie.

D) all the fucking time? What about going out 2 or 3 times a year to see the guys

And TV shows promote this same type of married lifestyle. Think about it

How many times did we see Cliff around Male friends?

How many times did we see James Evans around his friends?

How many times did we see George Jefferson around his friends?

They was always around their wife

2-3 x a year would be OK.
Or every Saturday morning, if everybody has always played baseball together like that.

:badgrin:

i used to beg my husband to go out with his friends once in a while so I could have some girly beauty time of my own.... :D He didn't want to go as much, because he always knew he could! :lol:

to this day, he is still friends with all of his buds that he hung out with before we were married...we are a thousand plus miles from them now, but h talks to them a few times a week still and they are all in a fantasy football league together so during football, he talks trash with them all the time!

Forum List

Back