How come people put this sign on their lawn?

How come people put this sign on their lawn?

1608478553764.png

I can only imagine that if you'd knock on the door of one of these homeowners the answer you'd get would be a sock in the mouth. Just my imagination, runnin' away with me.

And what is wrong with that sign? In an era when many are made to feel unwelcome in this country, it is a good statement.

How many have you seen this truly pompous and even more so UNINFORMED homes with this lawn sign?
WHY?
View attachment 431179
Honestly I don't have any "HATE" towards anyone so why are these people touting their supposedly lack of "HATE"?
I am 100% confident though that the vast majority of people who put this sign on their lawn "HATE" Donald Trump.
And this hatred is so misplaced and even more so uninformed, unsophisticated and basically evidence of truly ignorant people.
Now some of you might agree with this sign. And some of you use this statement from the BIASED MSM regarding Trump.
For example this question from Chris Wallace during the first debate is illustrative of the both ignorance of Wallace BUT the continued
support of biased news.
Wallace asked: “Are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacist and militia groups…”
Wallace evidently forgot this question he asked in 2016: but I’d like to go deeper than that. What are your views on the Klu Klux Klan, and white supremacists?”
So why did he ask it again?
BECAUSE I'm confident that those people ignorant enough to put the above lawn sign out believed the MSM/Biden et.al. regarding this statement
by Trump...
The headline by Politico is common by the MSM...
Donald Trump’s incredibly unpresidential statement on Charlottesville
Now what did Trump actually say:
We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence, on many sides. On many sides
Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof.
Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

!

So based on the totally erroneous, biased MSM reporting Trump said Neo-Nazis fine people we have these lawn sign posters as believing
Trump is HATEFUL! Sad.
These same people believe Trump is Anti-immigrant! Again their totally 100% wrong observation based on totally ignorant MSM!
FACT: Look at these Google Search results:
"Trump anti-immigrant" 67,700 results BUT
"Trump anti illegal-immigrant" 962 results.
Even though Trump is married to a LEGAL immigrant, his grandmother was a LEGAL immigrant and 50+ million people like me with relatives
that are "Legal immigrants or they ARE legal immigrants are NOT anti-immigrant! But these lawn sign people and millions of truly
uninformed, unsophisticated and fundamentally UN AMERICAN because they believe that Trump, me and millions like me are "HATEFUL"!
SO so wrong!!!!

Stop your whining Snowflake

Ya know RW, Trying to silence opposing opinion instead of discussing it, only shows your own lack of intellectual honesty, and curiousity....

I think it is deeper than that.

On some level, he knows that he is in the wrong. Yet he remains emotionally committed to the lib agenda, for reasons he cannot admit.

So he trolls.
Stop whining Snowflake

How many have you seen this truly pompous and even more so UNINFORMED homes with this lawn sign?
WHY?
View attachment 431179
Honestly I don't have any "HATE" towards anyone so why are these people touting their supposedly lack of "HATE"?
I am 100% confident though that the vast majority of people who put this sign on their lawn "HATE" Donald Trump.
And this hatred is so misplaced and even more so uninformed, unsophisticated and basically evidence of truly ignorant people.
Now some of you might agree with this sign. And some of you use this statement from the BIASED MSM regarding Trump.
For example this question from Chris Wallace during the first debate is illustrative of the both ignorance of Wallace BUT the continued
support of biased news.
Wallace asked: “Are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacist and militia groups…”
Wallace evidently forgot this question he asked in 2016: but I’d like to go deeper than that. What are your views on the Klu Klux Klan, and white supremacists?”
BECAUSE I'm confident that those people ignorant enough to put the above lawn sign out believed the MSM/Biden et.al. regarding this statement
by Trump...
We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence, on many sides. On many sides
Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

!

So based on the totally erroneous, biased MSM reporting Trump said Neo-Nazis fine people we have these lawn sign posters as believing
Trump is HATEFUL! Sad.
These same people believe Trump is Anti-immigrant! Again their totally 100% wrong observation based on totally ignorant MSM!
Even though Trump is married to a LEGAL immigrant, his grandmother was a LEGAL immigrant and 50+ million people like me with relatives
that are "Legal immigrants or they ARE legal immigrants are NOT anti-immigrant! But these lawn sign people and millions of truly
uninformed, unsophisticated and fundamentally UN AMERICAN because they believe that Trump, me and millions like me are "HATEFUL"!
SO so wrong!!!!

Just the fact that you're posting this bullshit is hateful, even if you don't realize it. Your entire post is one long xenophobic rant of white supremacy and entitlement. Condescending to minorities that YOU don't need to be told not to be hateful, and neither does Donald Trump.

And ofcourse you do think that those that hold opposing opinions from your virtue signaling pablum need to be told often, and aggressively, right?

Imagine how outraged Conservatives get when someone speaks out against hate

I'm truly sorry for the length of the above BUT it is NOT my fault the attention span especially of those unsophisticated, uninformed lawn sign planters is less than 30 seconds!
This is the problem with these supposedly "anti-hate" people! They can't take time to read something !

We take the time to read lots of things, but my time is far to valuable wasting on your hatefilled anti-immigrant screeds.

Why is it that conservatives continually accuse others of the very thing they are doing, and the others are not.

Oh please, that is the liberal playbook lesson 1.

WHY?
View attachment 431179
support of biased news.
by Trump...

!

Trump is HATEFUL! Sad.
SO so wrong!!!!

Just the fact that you're posting this bullshit is hateful, even if you don't realize it. Your entire post is one long xenophobic rant of white supremacy and entitlement. Condescending to minorities that YOU don't need to be told not to be hateful, and neither does Donald Trump.
View attachment 431479
Identity politics is all liberals care about.

....you mean like obsessing over racial crime statistics....tying it to race, low intelligence and genetics?

....how about pandering to Evangelicals, Catholics, White Men...identity politics?

...how about propagating fear of illegal immigrants and muslims as groups....identity politics?
How about just living your life and not worry about a person's color? A liberal cannot do that.
Neither can a conservative. You should try it sometime.

I do it all the time. I was talking to a guy from Colombia a couple of weeks ago. We were disagreeing on everything, and he made a comment on comparign what I said, to something him mother said, basically throwing his mother under the bus.

His mother said "we" in talking about America, having a limit to how much immigration we can talk.

RIght there, she looked at the issue and she identified with me/US, based on our shared Citizenship.

And hearing it, I identified with HER, regardless of her race. Indeed, I'm not even sure what it is, and I don't care. She is my fellow citizen and I want to meet her so I can apologize to her for the way American society messed up her son.

You speak of people you know not and only embarrass yourself as an angry old man shouting at the clouds...

3ad.jpg
Do you EVER have anything substantive to say?

:laughing0301:
Unlike your post which are full of tidbits of shit, you are yet another ignorant fuck who attacks people who have good intentions and like to notify the public with a yard sign.

Notify the public? For what reason? To tell them that should anyone disagree with what their belief system is regarding any particular "virtue signaling" outrage of the day is, that their not willing to talk it out?
You take offense at an act of love, why in the hell am I not surprised..

Not at all...I couldn't care any less what sign you want to put in your lawn...1st amendment and all....What I take offense at is your, and other liberals in here attacking, and smearing an entire group of people based on the fact of merely asking the question 'why do you need the sign'?

WHY?
View attachment 431179
support of biased news.
by Trump...

!

Trump is HATEFUL! Sad.
SO so wrong!!!!

View attachment 431479

....you mean like obsessing over racial crime statistics....tying it to race, low intelligence and genetics?

....how about pandering to Evangelicals, Catholics, White Men...identity politics?

...how about propagating fear of illegal immigrants and muslims as groups....identity politics?
How about just living your life and not worry about a person's color? A liberal cannot do that.
Neither can a conservative. You should try it sometime.

I do it all the time. I was talking to a guy from Colombia a couple of weeks ago. We were disagreeing on everything, and he made a comment on comparign what I said, to something him mother said, basically throwing his mother under the bus.

His mother said "we" in talking about America, having a limit to how much immigration we can talk.

RIght there, she looked at the issue and she identified with me/US, based on our shared Citizenship.

And hearing it, I identified with HER, regardless of her race. Indeed, I'm not even sure what it is, and I don't care. She is my fellow citizen and I want to meet her so I can apologize to her for the way American society messed up her son.
Her race is the same as yours Caucasian..

You speak of people you know not and only embarrass yourself as an angry old man shouting at the clouds...

3ad.jpg

Unlike your post which are full of tidbits of shit, you are yet another ignorant fuck who attacks people who have good intentions and like to notify the public with a yard sign.

Notify the public? For what reason? To tell them that should anyone disagree with what their belief system is regarding any particular "virtue signaling" outrage of the day is, that their not willing to talk it out?

Not at all...I couldn't care any less what sign you want to put in your lawn...1st amendment and all....What I take offense at is your, and other liberals in here attacking, and smearing an entire group of people based on the fact of merely asking the question 'why do you need the sign'?
The sign is needed because people want to express themselves..

Last edited:
WHY?
View attachment 431179
support of biased news.
by Trump...

!

Trump is HATEFUL! Sad.
SO so wrong!!!!

Stop your whining Snowflake

Ya know RW, Trying to silence opposing opinion instead of discussing it, only shows your own lack of intellectual honesty, and curiousity....

I think it is deeper than that.

On some level, he knows that he is in the wrong. Yet he remains emotionally committed to the lib agenda, for reasons he cannot admit.

So he trolls.
Stop whining Snowflake

Make me tough guy.

Oh, you can't. So, piss off.

You know what you really can't do?

Dispute what I said.

I am really interested in why you continue to support an agenda that you can see is killing this country.

Do you hate yourself that much?

Notice that Trump never does speak out against hate?

Good. Playing along with your side's narrative, only supports it.

I think the time is coming, when when ever someone like you, says "Wacism" or anything like it,

the only proper response is a punch to the face.

You know Correll, you puzzle me because that never seems to come across on your posts here. And you are quick to broadly label others in the way you don’t like to be. Maybe it is this environment, USMB, that pushes us to more extremes. I try to look at people as fellow human beings, citizen or not, deserving of respect, even if they have to be deported.

Notice that Trump never does speak out against hate?

Good. Playing along with your side's narrative, only supports it.

I think the time is coming, when when ever someone like you, says "Wacism" or anything like it,

the only proper response is a punch to the face.
Nothing stopping you from punching anyone you want what are you waiting for?

You know Correll, you puzzle me because that never seems to come across on your posts here. And you are quick to broadly label others in the way you don’t like to be. Maybe it is this environment, USMB, that pushes us to more extremes. I try to look at people as fellow human beings, citizen or not, deserving of respect, even if they have to be deported.

Look to yourself as to why you can't see it.

Because I grew up in a "diverse" neighbor hood, had friends of all races, and went to college in the big city and make friends from all over.

Could it be that you assume ill motives, when people don't agree with you on policy and then confirmation bias leads to the rest?

And what is wrong with that sign? In an era when many are made to feel unwelcome in this country, it is a good statement.

Here in America, for the moment, anyone is allowed to express their views in public for anyone to see, so there is nothing wrong with the sign, just as they could just as easily put a 4x4 sign in their lawn expressing they they feel that they are a dumbass...But, what is wrong, and you are expressing it as well that those who are fed up with this culture of virtue signaling don't have a right to even discuss why someone would feel they need to express that to the world....So, it's not a matter of the person with the lawn sign being able to place it, but rather the onslaught of attack of those that may not agree with the placing of that sign, therefore attacking their 1st amendment rights...

3ad.jpg

The sign is needed because people want to express themselves..

Good for them....Do they also love their fellow American's that voted for Trump? My guess is no....So, they are hypocrites.

WHY?
View attachment 431179
support of biased news.
by Trump...

!

Trump is HATEFUL! Sad.
SO so wrong!!!!

View attachment 431479

Orange is a queer color for a human..
Awe, thanks for proving my point.

Forum List

Back