How come people put this sign on their lawn?

I'm truly sorry for the length of the above BUT it is NOT my fault the attention span especially of those unsophisticated, uninformed lawn sign planters is less than 30 seconds!
This is the problem with these supposedly "anti-hate" people! They can't take time to read something !
Sounds like there are plenty of things you dislike, one might even say 'hate'. I guess people who don't share your values are on that list.
NO I don't hate anyone! I am understanding of their ignorance because frankly they don't have as much time as I have i.e. in my 70s and I have the time to watch and read more than these people do. But "Hate"...no there is no time for hate. Just education is needed. Common sense. I mean under Obamacare if a business had 49 employees but no health insurance and the employer wanted to hire the 50th employee, it would cost the employer $14,000 per month to hire that 50th employee.
So guess why this statistic occurred?
Nearly 95% of all new jobs during Obama era were part-time, or contract
Also... just a reminder... again I don't hate anyone but I find unsubstantiated,personal subjective opinions unimportant.
WTH does the ACA have to do with a sign in someone's yard refusing to hate people?
If I have to show you the linkage between Obamacare and lack of common sense which is why I offered the example then you obviously don't have an ounce of common sense.
I was showing how the idiocy of telling people that you don't hate via the lawn sign and their ignorant support of a program that caused 95% part-time jobs is all based on lack of knowledge. That was the connection which obviously went way way over your head.

I'm truly sorry for the length of the above BUT it is NOT my fault the attention span especially of those unsophisticated, uninformed lawn sign planters is less than 30 seconds!
This is the problem with these supposedly "anti-hate" people! They can't take time to read something !
Sounds like there are plenty of things you dislike, one might even say 'hate'. I guess people who don't share your values are on that list.
NO I don't hate anyone! I am understanding of their ignorance because frankly they don't have as much time as I have i.e. in my 70s and I have the time to watch and read more than these people do. But "Hate"...no there is no time for hate. Just education is needed. Common sense. I mean under Obamacare if a business had 49 employees but no health insurance and the employer wanted to hire the 50th employee, it would cost the employer $14,000 per month to hire that 50th employee.
So guess why this statistic occurred?
Also... just a reminder... again I don't hate anyone but I find unsubstantiated,personal subjective opinions unimportant.
WTH does the ACA have to do with a sign in someone's yard refusing to hate people?
If I have to show you the linkage between Obamacare and lack of common sense which is why I offered the example then you obviously don't have an ounce of common sense.
I was showing how the idiocy of telling people that you don't hate via the lawn sign and their ignorant support of a program that caused 95% part-time jobs is all based on lack of knowledge. That was the connection which obviously went way way over your head.
That is a far fetch conclusion you have tried to intertwine which is nothing but yapping...Take a nap and maybe you'll feel better later..

Last edited:
How many have you seen this truly pompous and even more so UNINFORMED homes with this lawn sign?
WHY?
View attachment 431179
Honestly I don't have any "HATE" towards anyone so why are these people touting their supposedly lack of "HATE"?
I am 100% confident though that the vast majority of people who put this sign on their lawn "HATE" Donald Trump.
And this hatred is so misplaced and even more so uninformed, unsophisticated and basically evidence of truly ignorant people.
Now some of you might agree with this sign. And some of you use this statement from the BIASED MSM regarding Trump.
For example this question from Chris Wallace during the first debate is illustrative of the both ignorance of Wallace BUT the continued
support of biased news.
Wallace asked: “Are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacist and militia groups…”
Wallace evidently forgot this question he asked in 2016: but I’d like to go deeper than that. What are your views on the Klu Klux Klan, and white supremacists?”
So why did he ask it again?
BECAUSE I'm confident that those people ignorant enough to put the above lawn sign out believed the MSM/Biden et.al. regarding this statement
by Trump...
The headline by Politico is common by the MSM...
Donald Trump’s incredibly unpresidential statement on Charlottesville
Now what did Trump actually say:
We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence, on many sides. On many sides
Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof.
Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

!

So based on the totally erroneous, biased MSM reporting Trump said Neo-Nazis fine people we have these lawn sign posters as believing
Trump is HATEFUL! Sad.
These same people believe Trump is Anti-immigrant! Again their totally 100% wrong observation based on totally ignorant MSM!
FACT: Look at these Google Search results:
"Trump anti-immigrant" 67,700 results BUT
"Trump anti illegal-immigrant" 962 results.
Even though Trump is married to a LEGAL immigrant, his grandmother was a LEGAL immigrant and 50+ million people like me with relatives
that are "Legal immigrants or they ARE legal immigrants are NOT anti-immigrant! But these lawn sign people and millions of truly
uninformed, unsophisticated and fundamentally UN AMERICAN because they believe that Trump, me and millions like me are "HATEFUL"!
SO so wrong!!!!

OK, you stupid old goat.
These signs first popped up in retaliation to Trump's attempt to ban Muslims from coming into the country, back in 2017 soon after his election.
Remember when all the big airports were such a mess because his order went into effect in less than 24 fucking hours???

The languages on the sign are also in Urdu, Korean, Hebrew, Arabic and Spanish. Speaking directly to those who were discriminated against.

His order was shot down by the courts because the Constitution bans religious discrimination. He had to modify it to ban people from specific countries.

The signs went up ALL OVER Philadelphia in mixed race as well as all-white neighborhoods.
They are a good thing, you fucking bigoted pig.
Resistance to Trump's hatred of anything except Norwegians and Swedes is a good thing, you sorry-assed piece of white trash.

I agree blues although I also include the right. Neither have garnered one ounce of my swedish respect. I was born in america but my dna is paramount.

How many have you seen this truly pompous and even more so UNINFORMED homes with this lawn sign?
WHY?
View attachment 431179
Honestly I don't have any "HATE" towards anyone so why are these people touting their supposedly lack of "HATE"?
I am 100% confident though that the vast majority of people who put this sign on their lawn "HATE" Donald Trump.
And this hatred is so misplaced and even more so uninformed, unsophisticated and basically evidence of truly ignorant people.
Now some of you might agree with this sign. And some of you use this statement from the BIASED MSM regarding Trump.
For example this question from Chris Wallace during the first debate is illustrative of the both ignorance of Wallace BUT the continued
support of biased news.
Wallace asked: “Are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacist and militia groups…”
Wallace evidently forgot this question he asked in 2016: but I’d like to go deeper than that. What are your views on the Klu Klux Klan, and white supremacists?”
BECAUSE I'm confident that those people ignorant enough to put the above lawn sign out believed the MSM/Biden et.al. regarding this statement
by Trump...
We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence, on many sides. On many sides
Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

!

So based on the totally erroneous, biased MSM reporting Trump said Neo-Nazis fine people we have these lawn sign posters as believing
Trump is HATEFUL! Sad.
These same people believe Trump is Anti-immigrant! Again their totally 100% wrong observation based on totally ignorant MSM!
Even though Trump is married to a LEGAL immigrant, his grandmother was a LEGAL immigrant and 50+ million people like me with relatives
that are "Legal immigrants or they ARE legal immigrants are NOT anti-immigrant! But these lawn sign people and millions of truly
uninformed, unsophisticated and fundamentally UN AMERICAN because they believe that Trump, me and millions like me are "HATEFUL"!
SO so wrong!!!!

The leftists and their media allies so this to all Republicans to get the lemming vote. Works on them everytime.

"The leftists and their media allies" is what you call people who live in the real world, and the media which they demand tell them the truth.

I don't waste my time with media sources on either side that consistently fail fact checks. I read both left and right wing media and newspapers, but the have to have a good fact check record.

WHY?
View attachment 431179
support of biased news.
by Trump...

!

Trump is HATEFUL! Sad.
SO so wrong!!!!

Trump is:
  • Inept
  • Incompetent
  • Vindictive
  • Lazy
  • Spoiled at birth
  • Narcissistic
  • A Megalomaniac
  • Divisive
  • A Liar
  • Corrupt
  • Lacks Empathy
  • Destructive
  • A Misogynist
  • A Racist
  • Deplorable
  • A Poor Winner &
  • A Very Poor Loser
  • And a Lousy Leader.
I don't hate him, but I sure don't like him! And I am pleased that he will not serve another four years in public office, an office where trust is necessary as well as competence and empathy and a whole lot more.

Resistance to Trump's hatred of anything except Norwegians and Swedes is a good thing, you sorry-assed piece of white trash.
Aren't a lot of them leftist?

Virtually all of the first world is leftist except the USA, and you're spiralling downhill fast, going broke the way all military powers go broke - paying for their armies. In Roman times, they pillaged the countries they conquered and paid the troops with the booty, but that's considered a war crime these days. Even seizing the oil isn't allowed. Private property rights and all.

I continue to find it laughable that Americans think that WTO, which was created by Americans using the rules American business asked for, and all of your existing trade deals, which made the USA the richest nation in the history of the world, were "screwing over" the USA.

You point out the out-sourcing of your manufacturing, which has NOTHING to do with your trade deals, and everything to do with higher profits for your investor class. Trade deals don't require your corporations to outsource manufacturing. These are decisions made in boardrooms to reduce costs, or environmental compliance, so the company manufactures in Asia where they don't have environmental laws and workers earn $1 a day. Don't blame China for screwing you over. Blame guys like Donald Trump who get their clothing lines made in China. They're the guys who gave your jobs away.

WHY?
View attachment 431179
support of biased news.
by Trump...

!

Trump is HATEFUL! Sad.
SO so wrong!!!!

The leftists and their media allies so this to all Republicans to get the lemming vote. Works on them everytime.

"The leftists and their media allies" is what you call people who live in the real world, and the media which they demand tell them the truth.

I don't waste my time with media sources on either side that consistently fail fact checks. I read both left and right wing media and newspapers, but the have to have a good fact check record.
So tell me what you think of this correlation? with these facts:

MSMbiasedthesestories.png

MSMdonations.png

WHY?
View attachment 431179
support of biased news.
by Trump...

!

Trump is HATEFUL! Sad.
SO so wrong!!!!

You are one of the most misinformed posters on this board. I laugh at your ignorance.

if you are truly not a hateful person, the sign should not bother you....imo.
It MEANS, if you dont agree with the far left in their hatred of all things AMERICAN, then YOUR house is where HAT lives.

Just more Demonrat projection.

WHY?
View attachment 431179
support of biased news.
by Trump...

!

Trump is HATEFUL! Sad.
SO so wrong!!!!
Dude dude dude....forget MSM, DNC. CNN....trump ran on fear mongering and said things to please the white americans that are mostly fascist and mostly racists. Most 4acists and white supremacists voted and rallied for him.
He started by calling all mexican illegal immigrants rapists and drug dealers except some. He called african countries shitholes, he banned 8 muslim countries, he attacked a latino judge. He called for banning muslims from all majority muslim countries at first and so much more.

Polls have been proven to be unreliable.
I agree because "Polls" are like the MSM biased.
FACT is more democrats are used in polls than GOP.
The report shows that the mainstream polls oversample an average of 29 percent more Democrats than Republicans and the results skew anti-Trump. The result is that it robs Trump of about 8 points in his approval ratings, from 46 percent to 38 percent, it said.
Proof of the below?
Just 1% more Democrats than GOP but the pollsters use 29% more Democrats than GOP.
This is the group having most influence on your thinking and that gave 96% to Hillary in 2016 and 90% to Biden in 2020.
Screen Shot 2020-12-20 at 7.49.21 AM.png

pollsusemoreDems.png

WHY?
View attachment 431179
support of biased news.
by Trump...

!

Trump is HATEFUL! Sad.
SO so wrong!!!!

Just the fact that you're posting this bullshit is hateful, even if you don't realize it. Your entire post is one long xenophobic rant of white supremacy and entitlement. Condescending to minorities that YOU don't need to be told not to be hateful, and neither does Donald Trump.
131256709_2750348068520749_5049489219190976926_o.jpg

Identity politics is all liberals care about.

WHY?
View attachment 431179
support of biased news.
by Trump...

!

Trump is HATEFUL! Sad.
SO so wrong!!!!

Trump is:
  • Inept
  • Incompetent
  • Vindictive
  • Lazy
  • Spoiled at birth
  • Narcissistic
  • A Megalomaniac
  • Divisive
  • A Liar
  • Corrupt
  • Lacks Empathy
  • Destructive
  • A Misogynist
  • A Racist
  • Deplorable
  • A Poor Winner &
  • A Very Poor Loser
  • And a Lousy Leader.
I don't hate him, but I sure don't like him! And I am pleased that he will not serve another four years in public office, an office where trust is necessary as well as competence and empathy and a whole lot more.
First of all NONE of your comments are sourced. Substantiated. Linked.

But Hey I agree with some of your personal, subjective unsubstantiated negatives.

But I don't know too many politically correct leaders in the past that: (NOTE... I source my retorts... don't depend on personal opinions!)
-- Received 5 Nobel prize nominations.
5th Nobel Peace Prize Nomination for President Trump
-- Created the Operation Warp speed that delivered a COVID vaccine in less than 10 months what would take 15 years!
It’s not unusual for a vaccine to take 10 to 15 years to complete all the phases under normal circumstances.
How Long Does It Take to Develop a Vaccine?
-- Has reduced rules and regulations the elimination of 22 rules for every new rule enacted, which results in $8.1 billion in
lifetime savings via 67 regulatory cuts. They also tout a number as high as 1,500.
These Are the Biggest Regulations Donald Trump Has Cut -- and How They Affect You
Most ignorant uninformed people have no idea of the gigantic waste "rules and regulations" have on our economy.
But here are the facts... ONCE again linked, substantiated!
Federal Regulations Now Cost Almost $1.9 Trillion, Study Finds
Federal Regulations Now Cost Almost $1.9 Trillion, Study Finds
-- Donald Trump Is First President Since Jimmy Carter Not to Enter
U.S. Troops Into New Conflict

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...not-to-enter-u-s-troops-into-new-conflict/ar-
BB1blZT9
-- The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957

This means fewer wars involving the Middle East. Means lower gas prices. Means higher domestic employment.
The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957
since-1957/

Now these are these are JUST 5 FACTS of the many accomplishments that this obnoxious, boisterous braggart from Queens NY has done
in just 4 short years.
All the while truly unsophisticated and above all IGNORANT people only look at your list of negatives and that is a shame!
Yes GWB,Obama... were very nice. Very politically correct. But didn't really accomplish in 8 years what Trump has done in 4 years...albeit
being the bastard as he is! But see vast majority of Trump haters are petty. Don't see the efforts Trump has done to reduce the
negative affect Federal govt. has had on our world peace, our economy and above all our personal freedom.

Just one small note. A detail millions of Trump haters should thank him for!
Notice how the hateful MSM handles this simple story about how our daily lives are affected in a very tiny way by Trump!
Trump’s Hatred Of Water-Restricting Showerheads Prompts New Ruling
As the coronavirus pandemic claims another 3,500 lives, this is what the Trump administration is working on.
Since 1992, federal law has dictated that showerheads shouldn’t spew more than 2.5 gallons (9.5 liters) of water a minute. As newer shower fixtures came out with multiple nozzles, the Obama administration updated the ruling, stating that 2.5 gallons was still the limit regardless of how many nozzles were running. The new ruling, issued on Tuesday, now says each showerhead can emit 2.5 gallons a minute.

But see the MSM, dummies don't get it!

Forum List

Back