How come people put this sign on their lawn?

The sign is needed because people want to express themselves..

Okay, that's a good point.

And it DOES let us know who the enemy is.

So that's good, too.
Who is the enemy and why?

There is only one enemy - ever.

Who‘s that?
View attachment 431791
So, you’re looking for civil war?
Lighten up , Francis
The very first sign of an extremist is one who has lost his sense of humor.

Oh, it was supposed to be a joke? Take a look around....people are quite divided....it wasn’t very funny.
It was funny because people are divided.

And really it's just the loudest most extreme fringes that are divided not the majority of people

If you think that, then you’re not paying attention
Wrong.

I pay attention but not to the media that makes money off of people having shouting matches not to the politicians that stay in power by keeping people scared and divided but to the people in my community who don't yell and scream their ideas from the loudest most annoying bullhorn they can find.

You need to stop watching TV and stop believing everything you read on the internet

oh, so who do you pay attention to then.
I just told you

See you didn't even read what I posted you just reacted

How many have you seen this truly pompous and even more so UNINFORMED homes with this lawn sign?
WHY?
View attachment 431179

Looks like a sign that stupid weak minded White Guilt pukes would put in their yard to show everybody what Useful Idiot Moon Bats they are. You know, kinda like a Biden/Harris 2020 sign.
or it could be just a couple of people who think a little compassion might be useful

So that's good, too.

Who‘s that?
View attachment 431791
Lighten up , Francis

Oh, it was supposed to be a joke? Take a look around....people are quite divided....it wasn’t very funny.

And really it's just the loudest most extreme fringes that are divided not the majority of people

Wrong.

I pay attention but not to the media that makes money off of people having shouting matches not to the politicians that stay in power by keeping people scared and divided but to the people in my community who don't yell and scream their ideas from the loudest most annoying bullhorn they can find.

You need to stop watching TV and stop believing everything you read on the internet

I just told you

You started with you saying you don’t pay attention to the media...So, simple question, who do you pay attention to?

So that's good, too.

Who‘s that?
View attachment 431791
Lighten up , Francis

Wrong.

I just told you

You started with you saying you don’t pay attention to the media...So, simple question, who do you pay attention to?

I told you. why don't you reread my response?

And I don't watch the news but I do read and I read multiple sources and I put more credence ed on the people I interact with and what they say and do rather than believing the stories of one network or another that is trying to tell me that Americans are at each others throats over political differences.

They're really not

How many have you seen this truly pompous and even more so UNINFORMED homes with this lawn sign?
WHY?
View attachment 431179

Looks like a sign that stupid weak minded White Guilt pukes would put in their yard to show everybody what Useful Idiot Moon Bats they are. You know, kinda like a Biden/Harris 2020 sign.
or it could be just a couple of people who think a little compassion might be useful

No, it is advertisement that you are an Useful Idiot Moon Bat that is confused about most things.

So that's good, too.

Who‘s that?
View attachment 431791
Lighten up , Francis

Wrong.

Check out this explanation of why phony, faux, pious people put up these signs.
Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 7.58.43 AM.png

And what is wrong with that sign? In an era when many are made to feel unwelcome in this country, it is a good statement.

Assuming that those that oppose you are "hate" is

A. you having an insanely closed mind

and

B. very divisive.

Also, it is worth noting that many are unwelcome in this country. It is our right, as it is the right of all citizens of all nations, do decide who to welcome and not welcome into their nations.

That is part of the concept of nation.

Those that ARE unwelcome, SHOULD feel unwelcome. And SHOULD go home, in obedience to our laws.

Isn’t it divisive to attack immigrants (including those here legal), and Muslims and other minorities? You say many of them are unwelcome in this country, is that why it outrages you to see a sign welcoming all?

No. Immigration policy is a government policy. Discussing it is not inherently divisive. Even if your position is that we need less immigration or have had too much of it, legal and/or illegal.

That immigrants are invested in the policy and might have loyalties to interests that are different or even contrary to AMERICAN interests, is a reason for the immigrant population to be kept reasonably low.

What is divisive is when you convince a significant portion of the population that anyone that wants less immigration, is inherently AGAINST people, as individuals and as a group.

Because now you have set people against each other. That is the definition of divisive.

Also, that way you are doing it, makes is impossible to have a serious or honest discussion about immigration.

Indeed, ,we have not had a honest debate on the issue since, at least the 60s.

Since then, any opposition to high immigration policy has been demagogued and shut down, by liberals, playing divisive and racist politics.

We cannot have a county, if we cannot have any control over who enters our territory.

Indeed, we can see the rapid changes from this, tearing our nation apart.

That isn’t supported by America’s immigration experience. Don’t you think that attitude in and of itself turns people against immigrants, and is more divisive than any sign that welcomes is?

Check out this explanation of why phony, faux, pious people put up these signs.

Thanx, that was a very good article, I thought.

"Virtue-signalers aren’t in any way in doubt about their own virtue. What they really want to do is signal how depraved others are.

"It’s about vice signaling, not virtue signaling.

"A couple of people on the block are Trump supporters. Those signs are likely meant for them. There’s no interaction between the two groups, and the signs are meant to keep it that way.

"A couple of years back there used to be Fourth of July street picnics there. But the shindigs haven’t happened the last couple of years, and I don’t think I’ll see them again soon. Vice signaling breaks up communities, and there’s a lot of it today."

Right, that was the concept I was struggling toward. These signs identify who is going to be a troublemaker, an anti-Trump, anti-Republican angry hater themselves. The Enemy, as I said before. They are identifying themselves. Better to avoid those types.

WHY?
View attachment 431179
Honestly I don't have any "HATE" towards anyone so why are these people touting their supposedly lack of "HATE"?
I am 100% confident though that the vast majority of people who put this sign on their lawn "HATE" Donald Trump.
And this hatred is so misplaced and even more so uninformed, unsophisticated and basically evidence of truly ignorant people.
Now some of you might agree with this sign. And some of you use this statement from the BIASED MSM regarding Trump.
For example this question from Chris Wallace during the first debate is illustrative of the both ignorance of Wallace BUT the continued
support of biased news.
Wallace asked: “Are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacist and militia groups…”
Wallace evidently forgot this question he asked in 2016: but I’d like to go deeper than that. What are your views on the Klu Klux Klan, and white supremacists?”
So why did he ask it again?
BECAUSE I'm confident that those people ignorant enough to put the above lawn sign out believed the MSM/Biden et.al. regarding this statement
by Trump...
The headline by Politico is common by the MSM...
Donald Trump’s incredibly unpresidential statement on Charlottesville
Now what did Trump actually say:
We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence, on many sides. On many sides
Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof.
Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

!

So based on the totally erroneous, biased MSM reporting Trump said Neo-Nazis fine people we have these lawn sign posters as believing
Trump is HATEFUL! Sad.
These same people believe Trump is Anti-immigrant! Again their totally 100% wrong observation based on totally ignorant MSM!
FACT: Look at these Google Search results:
"Trump anti-immigrant" 67,700 results BUT
"Trump anti illegal-immigrant" 962 results.
Even though Trump is married to a LEGAL immigrant, his grandmother was a LEGAL immigrant and 50+ million people like me with relatives
that are "Legal immigrants or they ARE legal immigrants are NOT anti-immigrant! But these lawn sign people and millions of truly
uninformed, unsophisticated and fundamentally UN AMERICAN because they believe that Trump, me and millions like me are "HATEFUL"!
SO so wrong!!!!

And what is wrong with that sign? In an era when many are made to feel unwelcome in this country, it is a good statement.

and

B. very divisive.

Also, it is worth noting that many are unwelcome in this country. It is our right, as it is the right of all citizens of all nations, do decide who to welcome and not welcome into their nations.

Those that ARE unwelcome, SHOULD feel unwelcome. And SHOULD go home, in obedience to our laws.

Isn’t it divisive to attack immigrants (including those here legal), and Muslims and other minorities? You say many of them are unwelcome in this country, is that why it outrages you to see a sign welcoming all?

No. Immigration policy is a government policy. Discussing it is not inherently divisive. Even if your position is that we need less immigration or have had too much of it, legal and/or illegal.

That immigrants are invested in the policy and might have loyalties to interests that are different or even contrary to AMERICAN interests, is a reason for the immigrant population to be kept reasonably low.

What is divisive is when you convince a significant portion of the population that anyone that wants less immigration, is inherently AGAINST people, as individuals and as a group.

Because now you have set people against each other. That is the definition of divisive.

Also, that way you are doing it, makes is impossible to have a serious or honest discussion about immigration.

Since then, any opposition to high immigration policy has been demagogued and shut down, by liberals, playing divisive and racist politics.

We cannot have a county, if we cannot have any control over who enters our territory.

That isn’t supported by America’s immigration experience. Don’t you think that attitude in and of itself turns people against immigrants, and is more divisive than any sign that welcomes is?

Why do you need a sign? Wouldn’t your actions speak louder?

and

B. very divisive.

1. What do you mean, "not supported by our immigration experience"?

2. Immigration, especially high levels of immigration causes real issues. That is what makes people want a different policy and no, that does not turn people against people. I bear no ill will against people that take advantage of our generous immigration policy and immigrate here to have a better life.

3. It is on US, that we have a policy that we have been unable to seriously or honestly judge and discuss let alone craft a better one. My "ill will" is directed at those that have demagogued to stop any serious or honest discussion of the issue.

4. And my "ill will" about illegal immigration is more directed at our political class who has refused to be serious about enforcing it. Mexicans do bear some responsibility for ignoring our laws and democratically enacted wishes, but they have little reason to NOT take advantage of the opportunity created by our failures.

WHY?
View attachment 431179
Honestly I don't have any "HATE" towards anyone so why are these people touting their supposedly lack of "HATE"?
I am 100% confident though that the vast majority of people who put this sign on their lawn "HATE" Donald Trump.
And this hatred is so misplaced and even more so uninformed, unsophisticated and basically evidence of truly ignorant people.
Now some of you might agree with this sign. And some of you use this statement from the BIASED MSM regarding Trump.
For example this question from Chris Wallace during the first debate is illustrative of the both ignorance of Wallace BUT the continued
support of biased news.
Wallace asked: “Are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacist and militia groups…”
Wallace evidently forgot this question he asked in 2016: but I’d like to go deeper than that. What are your views on the Klu Klux Klan, and white supremacists?”
So why did he ask it again?
BECAUSE I'm confident that those people ignorant enough to put the above lawn sign out believed the MSM/Biden et.al. regarding this statement
by Trump...
The headline by Politico is common by the MSM...
Donald Trump’s incredibly unpresidential statement on Charlottesville
Now what did Trump actually say:
We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence, on many sides. On many sides
Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof.
Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

!

So based on the totally erroneous, biased MSM reporting Trump said Neo-Nazis fine people we have these lawn sign posters as believing
Trump is HATEFUL! Sad.
These same people believe Trump is Anti-immigrant! Again their totally 100% wrong observation based on totally ignorant MSM!
FACT: Look at these Google Search results:
"Trump anti-immigrant" 67,700 results BUT
"Trump anti illegal-immigrant" 962 results.
Even though Trump is married to a LEGAL immigrant, his grandmother was a LEGAL immigrant and 50+ million people like me with relatives
that are "Legal immigrants or they ARE legal immigrants are NOT anti-immigrant! But these lawn sign people and millions of truly
uninformed, unsophisticated and fundamentally UN AMERICAN because they believe that Trump, me and millions like me are "HATEFUL"!
SO so wrong!!!!
That sign tells me the house is likely occupied by sackless cucks who wouldn’t put up a fight if faced with violence.

Forum List

Back