How come people put this sign on their lawn?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
How many have you seen this truly pompous and even more so UNINFORMED homes with this lawn sign?
WHY?
hatehasnohomesign.png

Honestly I don't have any "HATE" towards anyone so why are these people touting their supposedly lack of "HATE"?
I am 100% confident though that the vast majority of people who put this sign on their lawn "HATE" Donald Trump.
And this hatred is so misplaced and even more so uninformed, unsophisticated and basically evidence of truly ignorant people.
Now some of you might agree with this sign. And some of you use this statement from the BIASED MSM regarding Trump.
For example this question from Chris Wallace during the first debate is illustrative of the both ignorance of Wallace BUT the continued
support of biased news.
Wallace asked: “Are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacist and militia groups…”
Wallace evidently forgot this question he asked in 2016: but I’d like to go deeper than that. What are your views on the Klu Klux Klan, and white supremacists?”
So why did he ask it again?
BECAUSE I'm confident that those people ignorant enough to put the above lawn sign out believed the MSM/Biden et.al. regarding this statement
by Trump...
The headline by Politico is common by the MSM...
Donald Trump’s incredibly unpresidential statement on Charlottesville
Now what did Trump actually say:
We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence, on many sides. On many sides
Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof.
Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

!

So based on the totally erroneous, biased MSM reporting Trump said Neo-Nazis fine people we have these lawn sign posters as believing
Trump is HATEFUL! Sad.
These same people believe Trump is Anti-immigrant! Again their totally 100% wrong observation based on totally ignorant MSM!
FACT: Look at these Google Search results:
"Trump anti-immigrant" 67,700 results BUT
"Trump anti illegal-immigrant" 962 results.
Even though Trump is married to a LEGAL immigrant, his grandmother was a LEGAL immigrant and 50+ million people like me with relatives
that are "Legal immigrants or they ARE legal immigrants are NOT anti-immigrant! But these lawn sign people and millions of truly
uninformed, unsophisticated and fundamentally UN AMERICAN because they believe that Trump, me and millions like me are "HATEFUL"!
SO so wrong!!!!

I'm truly sorry for the length of the above BUT it is NOT my fault the attention span especially of those unsophisticated, uninformed lawn sign planters is less than 30 seconds!
This is the problem with these supposedly "anti-hate" people! They can't take time to read something !

How many have you seen this truly pompous and even more so UNINFORMED homes with this lawn sign?
WHY?
View attachment 431179
Honestly I don't have any "HATE" towards anyone so why are these people touting their supposedly lack of "HATE"?
I am 100% confident though that the vast majority of people who put this sign on their lawn "HATE" Donald Trump.
And this hatred is so misplaced and even more so uninformed, unsophisticated and basically evidence of truly ignorant people.
Now some of you might agree with this sign. And some of you use this statement from the BIASED MSM regarding Trump.
For example this question from Chris Wallace during the first debate is illustrative of the both ignorance of Wallace BUT the continued
support of biased news.
Wallace asked: “Are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacist and militia groups…”
Wallace evidently forgot this question he asked in 2016: but I’d like to go deeper than that. What are your views on the Klu Klux Klan, and white supremacists?”
BECAUSE I'm confident that those people ignorant enough to put the above lawn sign out believed the MSM/Biden et.al. regarding this statement
by Trump...
We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence, on many sides. On many sides
Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

!

So based on the totally erroneous, biased MSM reporting Trump said Neo-Nazis fine people we have these lawn sign posters as believing
Trump is HATEFUL! Sad.
These same people believe Trump is Anti-immigrant! Again their totally 100% wrong observation based on totally ignorant MSM!
Even though Trump is married to a LEGAL immigrant, his grandmother was a LEGAL immigrant and 50+ million people like me with relatives
that are "Legal immigrants or they ARE legal immigrants are NOT anti-immigrant! But these lawn sign people and millions of truly
uninformed, unsophisticated and fundamentally UN AMERICAN because they believe that Trump, me and millions like me are "HATEFUL"!
SO so wrong!!!!

Stop your whining Snowflake

You speak of people you know not and only embarrass yourself as an angry old man shouting at the clouds...

3ad.jpg
Do you EVER have anything substantive to say?

:laughing0301:
Unlike your post which are full of tidbits of shit, you are yet another ignorant fuck who attacks people who have good intentions and like to notify the public with a yard sign.

You speak of people you know not and only embarrass yourself as an angry old man shouting at the clouds...

3ad.jpg
WHY?
View attachment 431179
support of biased news.
by Trump...

!

Trump is HATEFUL! Sad.
SO so wrong!!!!

Stop your whining Snowflake
A sign like that is a rejection of a particular kind of politics that has become all too common. You feel threatened by it because it is directed against the far right and their fear and loathing campaign against practically everyone.
if you are truly not a hateful person, the sign should not bother you....imo.

3ad.jpg
Do you EVER have anything substantive to say?

:laughing0301:
Unlike your post which are full of tidbits of shit, you are yet another ignorant fuck who attacks people who have good intentions and like to notify the public with a yard sign.
Don't you haters have a town to burn or stores to loot? I'm sure there's old folks out there you could kill.

if you are truly not a hateful person, the sign should not bother you....imo.
I'm not a fan of hypocrites.

Frankly... Going around telling people that hate is not welcome, and in saying so that you have none... Is kind of the same thing as walking around telling people that you are smart, or powerful. If you have to tell people... You're not.

I'm truly sorry for the length of the above BUT it is NOT my fault the attention span especially of those unsophisticated, uninformed lawn sign planters is less than 30 seconds!
This is the problem with these supposedly "anti-hate" people! They can't take time to read something !
Sounds like there are plenty of things you dislike, one might even say 'hate'. I guess people who don't share your values are on that list.

WHY?
View attachment 431179
support of biased news.
by Trump...

!

Trump is HATEFUL! Sad.
SO so wrong!!!!

Just the fact that you're posting this bullshit is hateful, even if you don't realize it. Your entire post is one long xenophobic rant of white supremacy and entitlement. Condescending to minorities that YOU don't need to be told not to be hateful, and neither does Donald Trump.

WHY?
View attachment 431179
support of biased news.
by Trump...

!

Trump is HATEFUL! Sad.
SO so wrong!!!!

The leftists and their media allies do this to all Republicans to get the lemming vote. Works on them everytime.

Last edited:

We take the time to read lots of things, but my time is far to valuable wasting on your hatefilled anti-immigrant screeds.

Why is it that conservatives continually accuse others of the very thing they are doing, and the others are not.

WHY?
View attachment 431179
support of biased news.
by Trump...

!

Trump is HATEFUL! Sad.
SO so wrong!!!!

People who put up such signs are pitiful.

I know (don't "think") that if their neighborhood started to become crime-infested, they would be the first to put up "For Sale" signs.

Dang! Why don't those hypocrites just keep quiet.

Sounds like there are plenty of things you dislike, one might even say 'hate'. I guess people who don't share your values are on that list.
NO I don't hate anyone! I am understanding of their ignorance because frankly they don't have as much time as I have i.e. in my 70s and I have the time to watch and read more than these people do. But "Hate"...no there is no time for hate. Just education is needed. Common sense. I mean under Obamacare if a business had 49 employees but no health insurance and the employer wanted to hire the 50th employee, it would cost the employer $14,000 per month to hire that 50th employee.
So guess why this statistic occurred?
Nearly 95% of all new jobs during Obama era were part-time, or contract
Nearly 95% of all new jobs during Obama era were part-time, or contract
Also... just a reminder... again I don't hate anyone but I find unsubstantiated,personal subjective opinions unimportant.

Forum List

Back