How come Obama isn't standing up for the hundred thousand the GOP is poisoning in Flint?

R

rdean

Obama visits Michigan amid Flint, Detroit crises - CNNPolitics.com

Seems the president is meeting with the mayor of Flint the state's GOP governor has illegally bypassed. We call a dictatorship unconstitutional.

Gov. Snyder has known about this since LAST YEAR when he was notified in September.

He said he activated the National Guard to pass out water. Turns out it was 7. That's right, 7.
As in 1,2,3,4,5,6,SEVEN National Guard members serving 100,000.

And he bought in researchers to check the water house by house. 5. That's it, just five. As in
1,2,3,4, FIVE.
Five to check the water for 100,000 people. That's one hundred thousand people. As in 1,2,3,4,5,6..............................98,000, 99,000, ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND.

This is just one more typical right wing policy that is letting Americans suffer. Not by nature, but by Republicans.

Someone has some 'splainin' to do. Can't wait for the spin.

The Flint water system was built a long time ago under a Democrat led community. Flint is bankrupt from Democratic leadership. It was thought using the Flint River as a water source would save money. The water reacted with the lead joints and caused the problem. This was missed by expert EPA and DEQ bureaucrats, who approved the change.

As a side note, this effects children for the most part, that is under 10,000 people. It is important to add filters to their home supplies and schools.

I see this as yet another example of democrats doing what they want instead of whats right, then when it goes to crap, they look to the republicans to hand out money to fix it.
Will these people ever take responsibility for their own errors

The error was with the Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) and the EPA who signed off on this. I am glad to hear Obama met with the mayor of Flint, last I heard Obama was here for the Detroit Car Show and was not going to Flint. I also heard Obama rejected the Federal Disaster Fund request, because it was not a natural disaster. Updates with links would be appreciated.

Honestly, rdean, are you really this stupid?

Or are you just having fun with the readers, pretending to be a total ass and idiot in order to get a rise out of people?

Inquiring minds want to know?

Seems the president is meeting with the mayor of Flint the state's GOP governor has illegally bypassed. We call a dictatorship unconstitutional.

Gov. Snyder has known about this since LAST YEAR when he was notified in September.

He said he activated the National Guard to pass out water. Turns out it was 7. That's right, 7.

And he bought in researchers to check the water house by house. 5. That's it, just five. As in
1,2,3,4, FIVE.
Five to check the water for 100,000 people. That's one hundred thousand people. As in 1,2,3,4,5,6..............................98,000, 99,000, ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND.

This is just one more typical right wing policy that is letting Americans suffer. Not by nature, but by Republicans.

Say Comrade Goebbels, as a demagogue - sociopath can you explain who Dr. Karen Weaver is?

Oh lest you lie (democrat - lying is your way!) she is the Mayor of Flint. i know, you lied that it was a Republican, but you're a sociopath and a demagogue, so lying is your nature.

She is also a big Hillary Supporter.

So let's recap,

You claim of a Republican? Nope, fucking lie - as is so common from you.

Splain why you're such a fucking liar? Oh wait - democrat....

The Flint water system was built a long time ago under a Democrat led community. Flint is bankrupt from Democratic leadership. It was thought using the Flint River as a water source would save money. The water reacted with the lead joints and caused the problem. This was missed by expert EPA and DEQ bureaucrats, who approved the change.

Flint is a democrat community - Dr. Karen Weaver is mayor, radical left Hillary Supporter.

rdean is a shameless liar. Little of what he posts ever turns out to be true.

How come Obama didn't FIRE anyone from the EPA who released waste into our river to poison the fish that will affect the American Indians and gawd know the full damage they have done to us. but you hear of anyone being FIRED for it? rdean is one of these pickers and choosers of who he goes after. take him with:rofl:

I don't even remember if this was reported on by the LAMEstream DNC news channels. because I don't watch them and NOT one word from Hillary or Bernie either on it

snip:
'They're not going to get away with this': Anger mounts at EPA over mining spill
By Joseph J. Kolb

Published August 10, 2015
FoxNews.com

A VIDEO at the site

Now Playing
EPA disaster has implications far beyond Colorado

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – Anger was mounting Monday at the federal Environmental Protection Agency over the massive spill of millions of gallons of toxic sludge from a Colorado gold mine that has already fouled three major waterways and may be three times bigger than originally reported.

An 80-mile length of mustard-colored water -- laden with arsenic, lead, copper, aluminum and cadmium -- is working its way south toward New Mexico and Utah, following Wednesday's accidental release from the Gold King Mine, near Durango, when an EPA cleanup crew destabilized a dam of loose rock lodged in the mine. The crew was supposed to pump out and decontaminate the sludge, but instead released it into tiny Cement Creek. From there, it flowed into the Animas River and made its way into larger tributaries, including the San Juan and Colorado rivers.

all of it here:
'They're not going to get away with this': Anger mounts at EPA over mining spill | Fox News

How come Obama didn't FIRE anyone from the EPA who released waste into our river to poison the fish that will affect the American Indians and gawd know the full damage they have done to us. but you hear of anyone being FIRED for it? rdean is one of these pickers and choosers of who he goes after. take him with:rofl:

They're union, can't fire them.

1,2,3,4, FIVE.

Must be part of the Democrat's plan for the genocide of the Black race.

The GOP leadership appointed by the GOP gov broke the law. I pointed that out in a previous link on another thread. They were supposed to add specified chemicals that protect the integrity of the lead pipes and didn't to save money. Those chemicals are mandated by federal law. The same safety laws Republicans want to get rid of for being too expensive. This isn't Benghazi. This is a GOP made disaster. Not trying to profit off the deaths of Americans. This is a prime example of what happens when you follow GOP policies.

The GOP "emergency manager" appointed by the governor is the one who made changes to the water supply to save money. And when it resulted in disaster the governor ignored it. But somehow it's Obama's fault.

Flint will get drinking water from river next month as nearly 50-year-old pact with Detroit ends

“In recent months and due to the eventual increase in use of our Flint water treatment plant, upgrades have been made to meet the standards of continuous operation,” Mayor Dayne Walling said during his State of the City address on Monday, March 3. “Instead of paying a bill to Detroit, we are investing in Flint’s infrastructure and capacity in an efficient matter.”

There is the federal EPA and the state office that supposedly protects the environment. Quit trying to blame one for the other. The state office of the environment reports to the gov. It's not an elected position, it's appointed.

The GOP leadership appointed by the GOP gov broke the law. I pointed that out in a previous link on another thread. They were supposed to add specified chemicals that protect the integrity of the lead pipes and didn't to save money. Those chemicals are mandated by federal law. The same safety laws Republicans want to get rid of for being too expensive. This isn't Benghazi. This is a GOP made disaster. Not trying to profit off the deaths of Americans. This is a prime example of what happens when you follow GOP policies.

What federal law mandates phosphoric acid be injected into all drinking water?

I don't even remember if this was reported on by the LAMEstream DNC news channels. because I don't watch them and NOT one word from Hillary or Bernie either on it

snip:
'They're not going to get away with this': Anger mounts at EPA over mining spill
By Joseph J. Kolb

Published August 10, 2015
FoxNews.com

A VIDEO at the site

Now Playing
EPA disaster has implications far beyond Colorado

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – Anger was mounting Monday at the federal Environmental Protection Agency over the massive spill of millions of gallons of toxic sludge from a Colorado gold mine that has already fouled three major waterways and may be three times bigger than originally reported.

An 80-mile length of mustard-colored water -- laden with arsenic, lead, copper, aluminum and cadmium -- is working its way south toward New Mexico and Utah, following Wednesday's accidental release from the Gold King Mine, near Durango, when an EPA cleanup crew destabilized a dam of loose rock lodged in the mine. The crew was supposed to pump out and decontaminate the sludge, but instead released it into tiny Cement Creek. From there, it flowed into the Animas River and made its way into larger tributaries, including the San Juan and Colorado rivers.

all of it here:
'They're not going to get away with this': Anger mounts at EPA over mining spill | Fox News
Colorado is not in Michigan. Start a Colorado thread and we will stop the GOP spin there too. Just like we are doing here.

1,2,3,4, FIVE.

Maybe because he's been president for 7 years and thus head of the EPA.

The GOP "emergency manager" appointed by the governor is the one who made changes to the water supply to save money. And when it resulted in disaster the governor ignored it. But somehow it's Obama's fault.

Flint will get drinking water from river next month as nearly 50-year-old pact with Detroit ends

“In recent months and due to the eventual increase in use of our Flint water treatment plant, upgrades have been made to meet the standards of continuous operation,” Mayor Dayne Walling said during his State of the City address on Monday, March 3. “Instead of paying a bill to Detroit, we are investing in Flint’s infrastructure and capacity in an efficient matter.”

Well DAYUM, you mean deanie-weenie was LYING again?

I'm shocked, SHOCKED I tells ya...

Forum List

Back