How can you not be racist?

Even loser Greeks aren't violent criminals. Very few asian murderers in america. I dont remember the last Jew that did something hainous.

But when you find a bad greek Jew or asian you usually find bad parents. So we must have too many bad black parents. Having children and not raising them right.

Even loser Greeks aren't violent criminals. Very few asian murderers in america. I dont remember the last Jew that did something hainous.

If we were living 80 years ago you would, because the popular media and social buzz would have run with it. Of course at the same time blacks would be the other scapegoat -- both were being lynched at the time.

Now we've moved on to Muslims and Mexicans with, of course, blacks still holding the co-target spot, as this blind-sheep-logic thread demonstrates. In other earlier times the secondaries would have been Catholics.. Italians... Irish... Chinese... we rotate one set of scapegoats and keep blacks as a constant bigot linchpin -- in the same position they were 80 years ago... 40 years ago... 100 years ago... 150 years ago.... 200 years ago... we fall into the same trap over and over and over and some of us never wake up to see the pattern.

If we were living 80 years ago you would, because the popular media and social buzz would have run with it. Of course at the same time blacks would be the other scapegoat -- both were being lynched at the time.

Now we've moved on to Muslims and Mexicans with, of course, blacks still holding the co-target spot, as this blind-sheep-logic thread demonstrates. In other earlier times the secondaries would have been Catholics.. Italians... Irish... Chinese... we rotate one set of scapegoats and keep blacks as a constant bigot linchpin -- in the same position they were 80 years ago... 40 years ago... 100 years ago... 150 years ago.... 200 years ago... we fall into the same trap over and over and over and some of us never wake up to see the pattern.
Remember blacks were happy after 911 because whites treated them like fellow americans for about 3 weeks. Dave chappelle did a skit or bit on it.

Remember blacks were happy after 911 because whites treated them like fellow americans for about 3 weeks. Dave chappelle did a skit or bit on it.
That's kinda sad.

That's kinda sad.
Well it was the first time they felt like americans. Blacks and whites had a mutual enemy. Muslims.

Blacks were also all too willing to join white christians in their quest to discriminate against gays. They were so happy to be the discriminators for a change instead of the discriminated.

That's kinda sad.
Well it was the first time they felt like americans. Blacks and whites had a mutual enemy. Muslims.

Blacks were also all too willing to join white christians in their quest to discriminate against gays. They were so happy to be the discriminators for a change instead of the discriminated.
Yeah that is very true. Blacks discriminate against gays just like whites. I don't know where this huge holding hand thing happened after 911 cause I treated black people the same as always. I did hate Muslims for a bit after 911 but I didn't really know anyone so my hate was irrelevant but now I know some Muslims and I still don't like the middle east but I could care less if someone likes the religion.

That's kinda sad.

Yeah that is very true. Blacks discriminate against gays just like whites. I don't know where this huge holding hand thing happened after 911 cause I treated black people the same as always. I did hate Muslims for a bit after 911 but I didn't really know anyone so my hate was irrelevant but now I know some Muslims and I still don't like the middle east but I could care less if someone likes the religion.
Lol. Dave chappelle was funny. For about 3 weeks after 911 he said whites were nice to blacks because of their mutual dislike of Arabs then it went right back to negger this and Nagger that. Lol

That's kinda sad.

Lol. Dave chappelle was funny. For about 3 weeks after 911 he said whites were nice to blacks because of their mutual dislike of Arabs then it went right back to negger this and Nagger that. Lol
I like chappelle as well as kat williams, robin williams, and kevin hart. Favorite comedians.

That's kinda sad.

I like chappelle as well as kat williams, robin williams, and kevin hart. Favorite comedians.
I never liked robin williams stand up. Always seemed like he was just winging it and didn't seem to me to be "brilliant" like other people thought.

Better than I could do but just not as funny as real stand ups who had real material and planned jokes.

That's kinda sad.

I never liked robin williams stand up. Always seemed like he was just winging it and didn't seem to me to be "brilliant" like other people thought.

Better than I could do but just not as funny as real stand ups who had real material and planned jokes.
I enjoyed him. It was just I'd never seen him talk the way he did in a stand up cause I'd only seen him in movies before that. South Park is the funniest tv show though.

I enjoyed him. It was just I'd never seen him talk the way he did in a stand up cause I'd only seen him in movies before that. South Park is the funniest tv show though.
I rate them Family Guy first then South park then simpsons last. Remember southpark about Mormons? Dumb dumb dumb? That episode helped me a lot in my journey towards atheism because it isnt just their story that dumb dumb dumb. Lol

Last edited:

I rate them Family Guy first then South park then simpsons last. Remember southpark about Muslims? Dumb dumb dumb? That episode helped me a lot in my journey towards atheism because it isnt just their story that dumb dumb dumb. Lol
Do you mean mormons? lol. I like south park because it makes fun of everyone and doesn't give a shit.

I rate them Family Guy first then South park then simpsons last. Remember southpark about Muslims? Dumb dumb dumb? That episode helped me a lot in my journey towards atheism because it isnt just their story that dumb dumb dumb. Lol
Do you mean mormons? lol. I like south park because it makes fun of everyone and doesn't give a shit.
I fixed it. Isnt it insane people believe such stories? How can being dumb enough to believe that story be good for people?

Even if it makes people feel good and be good is it necessary? Do they need the lie to feel or be good?

I fixed it. Isnt it insane people believe such stories? How can being dumb enough to believe that story be good for people?

Even if it makes people feel good and be good is it necessary? Do they need the lie to feel or be good?
I've known Mormons and the very foundation of there religion makes them be good people. I never confronted them about how ridiculous the start of it was but every Mormon I've known was a very active and contributing member of society. I don't know why.

On a side note I believe that people have spiritual needs otherwise religion wouldn't exist. Maybe it just gives people a sense of purpose that prevents them from getting depressed. There are many good atheists too but atheists don't have a set of guidelines or a real moral code of any sort. It's literally just do whatever the fuck you want. I truly believe that religion used to play a key role in the success of the United States and that the way things are going now people are much more immoral, have lower standards for themselves, and overall as a country people lack integrity. Also marriage being a sacred thing helps out the family structure that makes children become successful.

I've known Mormons and the very foundation of there religion makes them be good people. I never confronted them about how ridiculous the start of it was but every Mormon I've known was a very active and contributing member of society. I don't know why.

On a side note I believe that people have spiritual needs otherwise religion wouldn't exist. Maybe it just gives people a sense of purpose that prevents them from getting depressed. There are many good atheists too but atheists don't have a set of guidelines or a real moral code of any sort. It's literally just do whatever the fuck you want. I truly believe that religion used to play a key role in the success of the United States and that the way things are going now people are much more immoral, have lower standards for themselves, and overall as a country people lack integrity. Also marriage being a sacred thing helps out the family structure that makes children become successful.
It is true every Mormon I know seems to be wonderful. Even Romneys family seems nice.

And as an athiest yes, do whatever the fuck you want as long as its not hurting anyone else. Want to bang another dude smoke pot get an abortion? Go for it.

But its not do whatever you want. You have to obey our laws. What is it we are doing that is against christianity that is leading to the distruction of society? Does losing religion cause the breakdown in marriage? Because I agree kids not living in a 2 parent home is a problem. But not a problem if the 2 parents are athiest or gay. Athiests make good parents. They dont tell their kids do whatever you want. We just dont use a lie to teach right and wrong.

It is true every Mormon I know seems to be wonderful. Even Romneys family seems nice.

And as an athiest yes, do whatever the fuck you want as long as its not hurting anyone else. Want to bang another dude smoke pot get an abortion? Go for it.

But its not do whatever you want. You have to obey our laws. What is it we are doing that is against christianity that is leading to the distruction of society? Does losing religion cause the breakdown in marriage? Because I agree kids not living in a 2 parent home is a problem. But not a problem if the 2 parents are athiest or gay. Athiests make good parents. They dont tell their kids do whatever you want. We just dont use a lie to teach right and wrong.
Atheists can be fine. It's just the set of moral guidance isn't there imo. None of the things you mentioned atheists do I think should be outlawed except abortion. I don't know when the defining point is when a baby becomes a person but some abortions are just messed up. I don't know how the country would look if everyone was atheist. I just think religion has good moral guidance for the most part that leads to a good life.

Most of the 51% of americans that are getting divorces and not raising their children right get married in christian churches and say they believe in god. In fact they swear to god it'll be till death do they part then they renig.

Gays getting married or women getting abortions is not ruining america. I'd rather 2 gay men properly raise a child than have a kid live in a broken home where his straight parents are divorced. And I'd rather a woman who won't be a good parent not bring a child into this world. Empty rooms at an orphanage are not ruining america.

Atheists can be fine. It's just the set of moral guidance isn't there imo. None of the things you mentioned atheists do I think should be outlawed except abortion. I don't know when the defining point is when a baby becomes a person but some abortions are just messed up. I don't know how the country would look if everyone was atheist. I just think religion has good moral guidance for the most part that leads to a good life.
Every abortion was a good abortion. You know why? Because the woman carrying the fetus wanted it.

If I found out in 7 months my baby would be severely retarded I'd want a late term abortion. If my dumb 17 year old got knocked up I'd want her to have an abortion. No reason not to if you dont believe in god of the bible.

Life isnt that precious I have to raise a mongaloid or carry a baby 9 months because you believe in an imaginary man.

Forum List

Back