How can workers vote Republican?

Blue wave my ass!

Republicans up by 6%! MAGA Baby.

Come November and the Moon Bats will be looking at the Republicans keeping the House, picking up seats in the Senate and Trump will still be President. Unlike in 2010 when the filthy ass Democrats lost the House and lost seats in the Senate.

Time for more marching around in their pink pussy hats, howling at the sky and wondering why life isn't fair.

Follow the latest Reuters/Ipsos polls on everything from politics and elections, to social issues and current events.
You enjoy the fact that after 35 years of GOP rule, basically same tax rates Etc, you enjoy the injustice and ruin of America and Americans? Great job super duper.

after 35 years of rule basically same tax rates Etc, you enjoy the injustice and ruin of America and Americans?

16 of those years Clinton or Obama were president. Why are we in ruin?
Because Republicans can cut taxes for the rich with only 51 votes, also when cutting many services. The Democrats can be blocked on their reforms because they need 60 votes. You want a diagram?

Because Republicans can cut taxes for the rich with only 51 votes, also when cutting many services.

Is that what they did during Clinton's and Obama's 16 years? Why didn't Dems filibuster?

The Democrats can be blocked on their reforms because they need 60 votes. You want a diagram?

Yes. I want a diagram of the bill(s) that would have prevented our current ruin that were filibustered by the Republicans.

The dumb poor WeakWhytes actually have it financially harder than a migrant who chooses to work the fields to make a living. So much for fighting for the jobs these WeakWhytes don't want anyways.

Well, at least the heroin is keeping the Racists in place....and where Two Scoops can take advantage of these trashy inbreds.

"You mean you actually want us to work the fields to make a better life for ourselves?"
\
bz24no-WVSafrica01.jpg

Blue wave my ass!

Come November and the Moon Bats will be looking at the Republicans keeping the House, picking up seats in the Senate and Trump will still be President. Unlike in 2010 when the filthy ass Democrats lost the House and lost seats in the Senate.

Time for more marching around in their pink pussy hats, howling at the sky and wondering why life isn't fair.

Follow the latest Reuters/Ipsos polls on everything from politics and elections, to social issues and current events.
You enjoy the fact that after 35 years of GOP rule, basically same tax rates Etc, you enjoy the injustice and ruin of America and Americans? Great job super duper.

after 35 years of rule basically same tax rates Etc, you enjoy the injustice and ruin of America and Americans?

Because Republicans can cut taxes for the rich with only 51 votes, also when cutting many services. The Democrats can be blocked on their reforms because they need 60 votes. You want a diagram?

Because Republicans can cut taxes for the rich with only 51 votes, also when cutting many services.

Is that what they did during Clinton's and Obama's 16 years? Why didn't Dems filibuster?

The Democrats can be blocked on their reforms because they need 60 votes. You want a diagram?

Yes. I want a diagram of the bill(s) that would have prevented our current ruin that were filibustered by the Republicans.
And you call yourself well informed? I would say higher taxes on the rich tax cuts on the Non rich,$12 minimum wage, legal pot, 1 month paid vacation, Healthcare daycare infrastructure. Of course as dupe you know nothing about Democrats except how evil and corrupt they are communists...

Blue wave my ass!

Look up reconciliation... I just told you.

I love your bullshit stats....

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
2007 = 92%

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:

1950 = 35%
2007 = 50%

I wish we could go back to 1950, when the top 10% plus Labor received
136% of our national income...…..DURR

Or even 2007, when they shared 142% of national income.
So you don't understand statistics. Fine. typical Republican anyway

Explain them to me. Use your liberal, Blue State math.

How did the top 10% plus all the workers end up with 142% of the national income?
Spell it out, your liberal genius can do it easily.....
The 142% is only in comparison to a certain year, the constant. That is statistics that a normal person can understand. As opposed to a Republican dupe.

The 142% is only in comparison to a certain year.

Thanks for admitting it's a useless statistic.
That means it was higher or lower than the constant. You can tell whether things are getting better or worse, worse if you're talking the last 35 years.

You can tell whether things are getting better or worse,

No you can't.

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

National income in 1950 was $267 billion.

National income in 2007 was $12,321 billion.

Adjusted for inflation, $267 billion in Jan 1950 is worth $2,386 billion in December 2007.
$12,321 billion is 516% of $2,386 billion.

CPI Inflation Calculator

What's higher, $267 billion or $1,254.95 billion (92%/101% of $267 billion times 516%)?

upload_2018-5-22_23-16-45.png

National income < national income

upload_2018-5-22_23-31-0.png

Civilian Employment Level < civilian employment

Civilian employment Jan 1950 was 57,635,000 in Dec 2007 it was 146,273,000.
2.538 times the employed in 2007.

So, $267 billion/57,635,000 or $1,254.95 billion/146,273,000

$4632.60 in 1950 in 1950 dollars or $8579.50 in 2007 in 1950 dollars?

Looks like things are better...…..

Too embarrasing to say about my people.

The most subsidied states are those of the WeakWhyte...they beg to be taken care of while the hardest working people still man up to pay the bill.

The most subsidied states:

1 New Mexico 83.22 3 5
2 Kentucky 78.96 5 4
3 Mississippi 75.84 8 2
4 Alabama 71.86 4 13
5 West Virginia 67.83 6 16
6 South Carolina 67.81 2 29
7 Arizona 67.22 11 3
8 Alaska 64.16 9 10
9 Montana 63.80 15 6
10 Louisiana 58.91 34 1

And notice the home of Republican Christian Fundies who work tax free at their so called churches? What a bunch of hypocrites.

Blue wave my ass!

And you call yourself well informed? I would say higher taxes on the rich tax cuts on the Non rich,$12 minimum wage, legal pot, 1 month paid vacation, Healthcare daycare infrastructure. Of course as dupe you know nothing about Democrats except how evil and corrupt they are communists...

Were you stoned when you remembered the Republicans filibustering those bills? Or just drunk?

Blue wave my ass!

Look up the bill(s) that would have prevented our current ruin that were filibustered by the Republicans.

I just asked you.

So you don't understand statistics. Fine. typical Republican anyway

How did the top 10% plus all the workers end up with 142% of the national income?
The 142% is only in comparison to a certain year, the constant. That is statistics that a normal person can understand. As opposed to a Republican dupe.

That means it was higher or lower than the constant. You can tell whether things are getting better or worse, worse if you're talking the last 35 years.

No you can't.

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

Adjusted for inflation, $267 billion in Jan 1950 is worth $2,386 billion in December 2007.

CPI Inflation Calculator

What's higher, $267 billion or $1,254.95 billion (92%/101% of $267 billion times 516%)?

View attachment 194983

View attachment 194985

You are an idiot. What is that referring to, the destruction of the middle class in what way?Reganism did in every way.

Look up the bill(s) that would have prevented our current ruin that were filibustered by the Republicans.

I just asked you.
Where have you been? I told you. You are a waste of time.

Were you stoned when you remembered the Republicans filibustering those bills? Or just drunk?
All filibustered or blocked by the GOP. Read some thing.

No you can't.

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

CPI Inflation Calculator

View attachment 194983

View attachment 194985

You are an idiot. What is that referring to, the destruction of the middle class in what way?Reganism did in every way.

Disproved your claim that 101% to 92% meant things got worse.

I just asked you.
Where have you been? I told you. You are a waste of time.

You didn't list a single bill that would have prevented your claimed "ruin of America and Americans"
that was filibustered by Republicans during Clinton's and Obama's 16 years.

All filibustered or blocked by the GOP. Read some thing.

Lying dupe.

No you can't.

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

CPI Inflation Calculator

View attachment 194983

View attachment 194985

As a middle class family we did pretty damn well with the Reagan economic boom. Allowed me to accumulate a little bit of wealth and I my wife and I were able to retire early.

If you didn't make money during the Regan economic boom then you weren't doing it right.

Meanwhile, during the eight disastrous years of that Obama failure, poverty increased, family income decreased, debt astronomically soared, income disparity increased and we had dismal economic growth.

Fortunately those days are over and we are entering the beginning of the Trump economic boom. Thank god he won instead of that Crooked Hillary asshole. We would have more of the Obama Left economic failure. Left economics always fucks everything up. Always.

[QU

You are really an idiot.

Reagan decreased the income tax brackets which greatly helped all American families and caused the economy to boom but he also raised taxes and government revenue in other areas. He grew the size of the government and he also went in debt. You know, all the things that you stupid Democrats love so much. You should love Reagan just like you should love both the Bush Presidents but you are too much of a partisan asshole to admit it .

Blue wave my ass!

What? You mean the "You're all stupid racists!" campaign isn't winning their hearts and minds?
Actually, super dupe, that is only on your disgraceful propaganda machine. Real journalists in America try to point out you believe a pile a crap. Hillary is evil the rich pay too much in taxes, asking for benefits and pay is communist. You people are idiots.

LOL... you go franco!

You're a total waste of time LOL! There that you look up the bills you idiot. You have no idea what's been going on the last 30 40 years.

There that you look up the bills you idiot.

Where can I look up imaginary bills that you dreamt were filibustered?

You have no idea what's been going on the last 30 40 years.

Reagan, cutting the shit out of taxes, eh comrade?

Forum List

Back