How can white Christian's be racist?

White Christians aren't Christian any more than my cat is- Islamist are more devout than any Christian ever dared be and jews are anti- Christian, yet, the so-called Christians demand semitism from everyone- Manifest Destiny- the only good Indian is a dead Indian- bumper sticker bullshit for bumper stickers to provoke/promote bullshit-

Let's all sing together now; Jesus loves the little children all the children of the world, red and yellow black and white they are precious in his sight, Jesus loves the little children of the world- well, unless they're allowed to become adults by their white masters- then, all bets are off.
You can say what you want and there is a little truth in it. Christians got full of themselves and self important. They also helped move a part of the world to be more advanced then any other. Here in America. We probably could have righted wrongs in a different way. But politics has become the mantra for other motives. To destroy statues of Jesus is wrong on so many levels. They are just statues I know. But it proves the Prog Party has thrown God out of it. One thing that religion does and many hate...it is a bell weather on what is right and wrong. No one likes to be told that. And Christians who are peaceful and of faith. they do spout the word as that is what was commanded. We know right and wrong. There are a lot of miserable people out there.

The only racist in America is the blacks.
And USMB black folks line up to prove it!

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
blacks are racist--they eat/shit/think/dream RACE RACE RACE

I believe you will find white Christians that are racist in churches and more so than those that do not go to church. This year I stopped going to any church because the last one hurt my 11 year old daughter pretty badly. The church hired a casting company to cast the kids for a production of Annie and when they casted my daughter to play Annie, this created a lot of hate and jealousy towards her from the kids and their parents because she was not attending their academy. She was qualified to audition because she was home schooled and also a member of the church. The church's "favorite" child who was bullying my daughter for almost a year, got very angry, jealous, and hateful towards my daughter that she hit her and when my daughter hit her back, the child brought 3 other girls to join her in going after my daughter. Then a volunteer teacher joined the 4 girls and screamed and started whaling her hands in my daughter's face and got her scared because she thought the lady was going to hit her. Shortly after this, my daughter performed in their fundraiser for Annie; she sang two solos and participated in most of their dances and helped them raise over $1,000. She continued to attend the rehearsal for Annie which was a lot of hours during 3-4 days in the week. Then one day, the pastor called about what happened regarding the girl, her 3 friends and the volunteer lady and said the deacons took my daughter out of the Annie play, and she was not allowed in any of their productions. To a child, playing Annie is such a hugh priviledge, this devastated my daughter and she cried and looked extremely depressed. Another day later, the pastor called again and said that my daughter was not allowed to attend their Awana program either, where the problem with the girls started and he proceeded to pass along a lot of bad things about my daughter. My daughter was baptised there 7 years ago and my husband and I were members there for over 10 years and the church never asked for my daughter side of the story. These people have been to my home, ate my food and used my pool several times. I opened a club for the kids and treated them great and gave them gifts. The teachers always told me that it was a pleasure to have my daughter in their Awana classes because she was so kind and generous and always offering her help. All of a sudden, the pastor is telling me all these bad things about her which shocked the mess out of me. After all this, those people who I thought were my friends didn't show one ounce of compassion for my daughter, not even a text to say sorry for what happened. One person who was like a sister to me, disappeared, I never heard from again. This was very hurtful to me too and I'm still trying to understand and process what happened because this was just too unfair and strange. I had to take my daughter to get counseling because it wasn't just the Annie show that she lost, the bully girl got all my daughter's friends against her too. All this was just too much for her. I got to see the real ugly faces behind their masks. Where was the compassion, the remorse, and the forgiveness. There was no meetings with us included to discuss what happened and why and try to fix the problem - they accused and punished my daughter all because she defended herself against their favorite child. My daughter's self esteem was down to 0, so I enrolled her in a talent studio with other kids and this took her mind off of what happened and now we are working on a video editing program, so she can produce a Christian music video - she's much better and stronger than ever. I can't help thinking that had I been white, would she had been treated better.

Jesus was black!!!!

oh, how about the bible belt ... the desert religions -

1594083773157.png

a little more than passive bystanders.

o p needs more communion.

I believe you will find white Christians that are racist in churches and more so than those that do not go to church. This year I stopped going to any church because the last one hurt my 11 year old daughter pretty badly. The church hired a casting company to cast the kids for a production of Annie and when they casted my daughter to play Annie, this created a lot of hate and jealousy towards her from the kids and their parents because she was not attending their academy. She was qualified to audition because she was home schooled and also a member of the church. The church's "favorite" child who was bullying my daughter for almost a year, got very angry, jealous, and hateful towards my daughter that she hit her and when my daughter hit her back, the child brought 3 other girls to join her in going after my daughter. Then a volunteer teacher joined the 4 girls and screamed and started whaling her hands in my daughter's face and got her scared because she thought the lady was going to hit her. Shortly after this, my daughter performed in their fundraiser for Annie; she sang two solos and participated in most of their dances and helped them raise over $1,000. She continued to attend the rehearsal for Annie which was a lot of hours during 3-4 days in the week. Then one day, the pastor called about what happened regarding the girl, her 3 friends and the volunteer lady and said the deacons took my daughter out of the Annie play, and she was not allowed in any of their productions. To a child, playing Annie is such a hugh priviledge, this devastated my daughter and she cried and looked extremely depressed. Another day later, the pastor called again and said that my daughter was not allowed to attend their Awana program either, where the problem with the girls started and he proceeded to pass along a lot of bad things about my daughter. My daughter was baptised there 7 years ago and my husband and I were members there for over 10 years and the church never asked for my daughter side of the story. These people have been to my home, ate my food and used my pool several times. I opened a club for the kids and treated them great and gave them gifts. The teachers always told me that it was a pleasure to have my daughter in their Awana classes because she was so kind and generous and always offering her help. All of a sudden, the pastor is telling me all these bad things about her which shocked the mess out of me. After all this, those people who I thought were my friends didn't show one ounce of compassion for my daughter, not even a text to say sorry for what happened. One person who was like a sister to me, disappeared, I never heard from again. This was very hurtful to me too and I'm still trying to understand and process what happened because this was just too unfair and strange. I had to take my daughter to get counseling because it wasn't just the Annie show that she lost, the bully girl got all my daughter's friends against her too. All this was just too much for her. I got to see the real ugly faces behind their masks. Where was the compassion, the remorse, and the forgiveness. There was no meetings with us included to discuss what happened and why and try to fix the problem - they accused and punished my daughter all because she defended herself against their favorite child. My daughter's self esteem was down to 0, so I enrolled her in a talent studio with other kids and this took her mind off of what happened and now we are working on a video editing program, so she can produce a Christian music video - she's much better and stronger than ever. I can't help thinking that had I been white, would she had been treated better.
I believe you will find white Christians that are racist in churches and more so than those that do not go to church.
there is something to their collective that has never been wholesome ...

so I enrolled her in a talent studio with other kids and this took her mind off of what happened and now we are working on a video editing program, so she can produce a Christian music video -
have you thought to change that religion for the better.

I believe you will find white Christians that are racist in churches and more so than those that do not go to church.
there is something to their collective that has never been wholesome ...

so I enrolled her in a talent studio with other kids and this took her mind off of what happened and now we are working on a video editing program, so she can produce a Christian music video -
have you thought to change that religion for the better.
I have been a baptist most of my life and have been a member in different churches throughout my husband's military career - going from state to state. The church before this one was a nice one but I knew they were prejudice at heart. I heard a group of women there talking about how it was proven that a black person's brain was not as intelligent as a white person's brain, etc. etc. and I was shocked to hear that. At another church in a different state, a lady grabbed my arm and started pulling me to get baptized and when I refused, she said don't worry, you can sin all you want and God will always forgive you while still pulling me. At the end of the sermon, she and a few other women were standing anxiously to win a bible according to how many people they brought into the church and they were bickering a little. I can go on and on about the churches I have already been to and after this last one, I thought it's was time to stop going to churches. My husband, daughter and I have our own sermon at home on Sundays, my daughter sings and my husband does a little preaching and we do trivia and start a bible study and it has worked for us so far and I like it this way. We also have a place to go to help as much as we can.

New Topics

Forum List

Back