Is George Floyd on his way to canonization in the Catholic Church?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Father Moloney, a Cambridge MA priest, wrote an email suggesting the late Mr. Floyd did not live a virtuous life. The Cardinal found out and immediately defrocked him within hours for heresy.

Apparently the RCC has big plans for Mr. Floyd to ascend to sainthood, and they can't have a priest trashing his memory publicly.

Will libs be buying St. Floyd holy cards when they come out?

Surely, this is a joke.

Even the mob would not consider Mr. Floyd a candidate for sainthood.

Let's excuse MIT for its cowardice in firing that priest.

Everyone in this nation (except President Trump) is literally or figuratively kowtowing to a very unworthy bunch of bad actors.

Father Moloney, a Cambridge MA priest, wrote an email suggesting the late Mr. Floyd did not live a virtuous life. The Cardinal found out and immediately defrocked him within hours for heresy.

Apparently the RCC has big plans for Mr. Floyd to ascend to sainthood, and they can't have a priest trashing his memory publicly.

The putrescent ideology rotting at the core of the BLM political cult has infected every aspect of Western Civilization or so it would seem. Then again, many, many modern priests, pastors and reverends ain't so holy as they used to be, having combined leftist politics with Christian doctrine to bring tainted sermons to a place of worship near you. I've a got this cousin. She's smart, beautiful and a PhD. She's also a Unitarian Universalist Minister and wholly fucked in her pretty little head.

This has gotten to twilight zone levels.

One of Rod Serling's best Monologues, this to the episode "The Obsolete Man" and IF these Communist POS are NOT stopped then the world in "The Obsolete Man" will become THIS world because what happens in this episode to those who go AGAINST The Agenda is that they are Declared "Obsolete", we already have the beginnings of this with the vile Cancel Culture.

Surely, this is a joke.

Everyone in this nation (except President Trump) is literally or figuratively kowtowing to a very unworthy bunch of bad actors.

seems to me that the info is that the priest resigned
as school chaplain thing ----NOT DEFROCKED. Fret not------it is just a showpiece. Father whats-his-name will survive. lots of ass-licking- I have not left my
room (the one with the computer) for WEEKS

Surely, this is a joke.

No it's not a joke, they are evil and insane. They mean for EVERYONE to worship at the feet of feral, unworthy Blacks and for EVERYONE to give EVERYTHING they have to feral, unworthy Blacks. They will not be satisfied until EVERY Western nation is brought DOWN to the level of a Third World Shit Hole. This is WHY no matter WHAT course of action has to be taken against them - overt and covert - they MUST be DESTROYED.

The putrescent ideology rotting at the core of the BLM political cult has infected every aspect of Western Civilization or so it would seem. Then again, many, many modern priests, pastors and reverends ain't so holy as they used to be, having combined leftist politics with Christian doctrine to bring tainted sermons to a place of worship near you. I've a got this cousin. She's smart, beautiful and a PhD. She's also a Unitarian Universalist Minister and wholly fucked in her pretty little head.

"having combined leftist politics with Christian doctrine"

Liberation Theology, The Anti-Pope Heretic Francis has spend his ENTIRE adult life as a Liberation Theologist, he is a filthy Marxist POS. I can comment this as I am Roman Catholic and he is NOT my Pope. Pope John Paul II opposed Liberation Theology and Pope Benedict XVI declared Liberation Theology a "singular Heresy" and a "fundamental THREAT to the Church" also I add there has been a VERY good reason why for many hundreds of years we have NOT allowed a Jesuit to become Pope and Francis has proved that WE have been CORRECT about that. He NEVER should have been allowed to sit in The Chair of St. Peter, he is a dirty filthy SLUG, he is NOT a Christian man he is the OPPOSITE of a Christian man, he is of The Anti-Christ, he is NOT The Anti-Christ as foretold but he is a very good candidate for The False Prophet. We have NEVER had a Jesuit sitting on the Chair of St. Peter before and Francis is using ALL the Dark Arts of The Jesuits to bring down Christianity ITSELF, this is why he goes and has OPEN Love-In's with Muslims and other Non-Christian Sects so they can weaken Christianity.

Francis is a Heretic, some examples of his Heresy are him saying The Bible is just a book, God did not work miracles, Athiests can go to Heaven and likening Jesus Christs Disciples to ISIS.

As the Leader of The Jesuit Order Francis is also known by another another name The Black Pope, Black as in Luciferarian. ALL Jesuits are destined to rot in Hell and Francis will sit next to his god Satan. I recommend the below book, The Jesuits are evil, they worship the Sun, they are Luciferarian:

1593104655245.png

Liberation Theology even the Left Leaning Wikipedia has to admit it's Marxist:

1593104178279.png

sheeeesh Lucy----I have had my doubts about Francis--but I is a jew and CANNOT call him a "dirty slug"......
can I ?

sheeeesh Lucy----I have had my doubts about Francis--but I is a jew and CANNOT call him a "dirty slug"......
can I ?

No the way I see it ANYONE can call Francis a dirty slug, he is a Heretic, normal rules do not apply.

..he's a jackass common street thug criminal .....
they LOVE criminals
the Great Common Street Thug Fred Gray---with US flag flying behind him!! great job at committing those thug crimes
1593209185331.png

they LOVE criminals
the Great Common Street Thug Fred Gray---with US flag flying behind him!! great job at committing those thug crimes
View attachment 355540

it's politics. The way to get votes is to get THE MOST people----Not only are there lots of criminal----but there are also losts of RELATIVES of criminals and there are lots
of people involved in crime who do not want to go to jail

they LOVE criminals
View attachment 355540
So do you believe justice was served by his death? Would you have killed him?

interesting question, ding bat---in terms of Judeochristian theology. In very classical
jewish law a person can be sentenced to DIE by "HEAVEN" .

they LOVE criminals
View attachment 355540

interesting question, ding bat---in terms of Judeochristian theology. In very classical
It is only the answer to the question which is interesting.

they LOVE criminals
View attachment 355540

oh----well I would not have the STRENGTH

they LOVE criminals
View attachment 355540

oh----well I would not have the STRENGTH
To do what?

Forum List

Back