How can Trump supporters deny the facts?

When are you people going to understand the election was stolen and admit it? No one will ever accept it was not. Too much evidence to ever think that.
That is just beyond stupid. Trump's approval ratings were below Carter's. Did Reagan steal the election from Carter? I mean how hard is it to realize that many Americans are just not as stupid as you are?

You have not addressed one fact I provided. The facts are not disputed by any news source including FOX and Newsmax.
The fact that you are deranged with TDS is beyond dispute.

16r024.jpg

Why is Trump still relevant to you? Do bags of Cheetos give you nightmares?

To paraphrase Hall and Oates:

Oh, oh here Trump comes
Watch out Elmer he'll chew you up
Oh, oh here Trump comes
He's an ElmerMudd eater
Trump is a nightmare. He and his followers are the biggest threat to the Union since the confederacy.

700 sworn affidavits witnessing election tampering. Arizona election officials complete dismissal of forensic audit of Dominion Servers proving modified vote results and active internet connections DURING AND AFTER the election. Statistically impossible vote swings occurring in all four major swing states between midnight and 6 am. Plenty of other evidence has been dismissed by state election officials and courts in CYA mode.
You are beyond stupid. Those swings were from absentee and early voting tallies. It is called the right mirage, and is well known in informed circles. Covid, and Trump encouraging voters to show up at the polls and not vote absentee, only increased that right mirage. And I think he did that on purpose, specifically to manipulate uninformed and unintelligent dumb shits like you.

It's weird how snivelling crying Liberals always talk about President Trump. They have been obsessed with him for years. If you weanies did not care about what he said or did, you would not be crying here about President Trump.

When are you people going to understand the election was stolen and admit it?
When it's proven. When a judge has reason to believe you have a case, unlike Trump's hand-picked judges so far. When your evidence is challenged in open court for all to see. When opposing evidence is presented for all to see. When a jury decides in your favor.

That's how things work in America. I know you don't like that, and maybe you'll be able change it in your theocracy.

Prove it, and I'm in. I've told you that many times. A normal, intelligent, stable adult would understand that.

Last edited:
Yeah, the economy.

I no longer discuss economics and markets -- my profession for the last 21+ years -- with Trumpsters.

The ignorant arrogance of the orange Dunning-Kruger Effect is just too depressing to watch.
Chicken shit..... I bet I have more economic knowledge in my little finger than you have in your whole body....
I've forgotten more from econ classes than you have ever known...
Do ya want to try me?....
come on lets have some fun....

Chicken shit..... I bet I have more economic knowledge in my little finger than you have in your whole body....
I've forgotten more from econ classes than you have ever known...
Do ya want to try me?....
come on lets have some fun....
I got your huckleberry. Tell me about the Philips curve, especially as it applies to the current situation with the Fed and raising interest rates. Tell me about rent-seeking, and how it both results in an ineffective allocation of resources and contracts the frontier curve. Oh hell, tell me what the frontier curve is, define it, and tell me how we can push it outward. Define the multiplier effect, tell me about the savings dilemma. Surprise me and tell me you know what WACC stands for, and then explain the relationship between the WACC and marginal tax rates. Hell, I will give you a give me, what is the difference between Macroeconomics and Microeconomics, I doubt you can even put that together. What does MPS stand for, and how does it affect Macroeconomic models and the multiplier effect. Oh hell, just tell me what the multiplier effect is.

I got your huckleberry. Tell me about the Philips curve, especially as it applies to the current situation with the Fed and raising interest rates. Tell me about rent-seeking, and how it both results in an ineffective allocation of resources and contracts the frontier curve. Oh hell, tell me what the frontier curve is, define it, and tell me how we can push it outward. Define the multiplier effect, tell me about the savings dilemma. Surprise me and tell me you know what WACC stands for, and then explain the relationship between the WACC and marginal tax rates. Hell, I will give you a give me, what is the difference between Macroeconomics and Microeconomics, I doubt you can even put that together. What does MPS stand for, and how does it affect Macroeconomic models and the multiplier effect. Oh hell, just tell me what the multiplier effect is.
Its shows the level/percentage off inflation and unemployment... frontier curve is consumer spending rate.... dates back to the 50's...

Forum List

Back