How can Trump supporters deny the facts?

I got your huckleberry. Tell me about the Philips curve, especially as it applies to the current situation with the Fed and raising interest rates. Tell me about rent-seeking, and how it both results in an ineffective allocation of resources and contracts the frontier curve. Oh hell, tell me what the frontier curve is, define it, and tell me how we can push it outward. Define the multiplier effect, tell me about the savings dilemma. Surprise me and tell me you know what WACC stands for, and then explain the relationship between the WACC and marginal tax rates. Hell, I will give you a give me, what is the difference between Macroeconomics and Microeconomics, I doubt you can even put that together. What does MPS stand for, and how does it affect Macroeconomic models and the multiplier effect. Oh hell, just tell me what the multiplier effect is.
I excelled in macroeconomics.....

You have not addressed one fact I provided.
Yeah... there's a lot of that going around. Trump voters went through a couple of months of it after that election. No one wanted to look at the evidence or hear about the lawbreaking. Now they demand "proof" over and over with no intention of ever admitting anything sketchy happened. So how 'bout this? Feck the lot of you. You ignored the complaints of tens of millions of your fellow Americans and have forever labeled yourselves and your party as cheaters and frauds.

You people had a chance to put all of this chaos behind us by LOOKING INTO THE FACTS. You refused, then you began mocking us after you installed an illegitimate president. Now you have the temerity to cast US as the party that is tearing down the Republic. It isn't going to matter who's to blame after the next attempt to steal an election. The breaking will harm us all.

Its shows the level/percentage off inflation and unemployment... frontier curve is consumer spending rate.... dates back to the 50's...
Well you are batting 50/50. Yes, the Philips curve shows the relationship between inflation and unemployment, and it has actually came to the forefront at the moment. Inflation is turning down, and so is unemployment. The federal reserve needs to consider the fact that there are more open jobs than applicants and reign in the discount rate increases.

But sorry, you totally blew the frontier curve. In fact, the frontier curve depends upon supply, not demand, as you stated. I mean that is a critical flaw. Quite simply, the frontier curve is measured by production capacity. Kinks in the supply chain are working themselves out. At this moment, major retailers are facing a problem of increasing inventories as supply chain problems rectify themselves and demand, due to price increases, have started to fall. Good bargains out there, rather it is food--meat prices are declining, or consumer electronics. Want to upgrade your television, now is the time.

All you have to do is look at America's success during Trumps tenor and compare it to bidens over the last year.
If you're not a lying piece of shit you have no choice than to say trump was wildly successful compared to biden.
What flippin success dumbass. GDP was down, how hard is that to understand? Illegal immigration was up, yes, it was up, you call that success? Trade deficit increased, it flippin increased, is that success? I mean dude, your ass has been played and you are too stupid to realize it.

All you have to do is look at America's success during Trumps tenor and compare it to bidens over the last year.
If you're not a lying piece of shit you have no choice than to say trump was wildly successful compared to biden.
nothing justifies overriding the main tenets of our Union. That is why patriotic Republicans have come forward saying what Trump did and tried to do violated his oath of office and for them not coming forward was not consistent with their oath of office.
Trump's Lieutenants are taking the 5th because what they did was illegal.
Putin has done good things for Russia. We do not want a dictator

The facts are:
Trump has done nothing but lose since 2020 - he lost the Presidency - the House - the Senate - 80 lawsuits in an attempt to overturn the 2020 election.

The evidence of Trump's unethical/ illegal activity on trying to overturn the 2020 election is coming from Republicans, most of who voted for Trump. Not Democrats, CNN, MSNBC or far left whackos. The Republicans all said they decided to put the country above party and their support of Trump. These are people who worked for and around Trump. Most testimony was first hand, not hear say.
The Trump minions are not listening to the Trump staff but to Trump. Why have multiple Trump cohorts pleaded the 5th? Why have no Trump cohorts come forward to counter the testimony of the Trump staff?

How do Trump supporters rationalize the facts above
Polls show Trump beating both Biden and Harris in 2024.

What flippin success dumbass. GDP was down, how hard is that to understand? Illegal immigration was up, yes, it was up, you call that success? Trade deficit increased, it flippin increased, is that success? I mean dude, your ass has been played and you are too stupid to realize it.
Hey dumbass, your senile drooler is about to have a second straight quarter of NEGATIVE GDP. Seems you’ve been played and are too stupid to acknowledge it.

The facts are:
Trump has done nothing but lose since 2020 - he lost the Presidency - the House - the Senate - 80 lawsuits in an attempt to overturn the 2020 election.

The evidence of Trump's unethical/ illegal activity on trying to overturn the 2020 election is coming from Republicans, most of who voted for Trump. Not Democrats, CNN, MSNBC or far left whackos. The Republicans all said they decided to put the country above party and their support of Trump. These are people who worked for and around Trump. Most testimony was first hand, not hear say.
The Trump minions are not listening to the Trump staff but to Trump. Why have multiple Trump cohorts pleaded the 5th? Why have no Trump cohorts come forward to counter the testimony of the Trump staff?

How do Trump supporters rationalize the facts above
You realize Trump is no longer president right. Why don't you concern yourself with the Biden/Dem disaster unfolding and the upcoming Dem shellacking at the polls this November.

Hey dumbass, your senile drooler is about to have a second straight quarter of NEGATIVE GDP. Seems you’ve been played and are too stupid to acknowledge it.
Two straight quarters at less than negative two percent, is that not what you want in an economy that has heated up too fast? Not like it has fallen off by more than thirty percent.

Sorry...not going to talk with a blatant liar.
Worst GDP growth since Hoover

Increased illegal immigration while decreasing legal immigration

Increased trade deficits, in fact, three of his four years rank as the worst trade deficits in the history of the country.

Two straight quarters at less than negative two percent, is that not what you want in an economy that has heated up too fast? Not like it has fallen off by more than thirty percent.
Wow. What a pathetic attempt at justifying your Dear Leader’s total cluelessness on economic matters. Which you apparently share. People losing tens of thousands in their 401Ks, stock market still falling, inflation and gas prices still in the stratosphere. Keep living in that state of Denial.

Wow. What a pathetic attempt at justifying your Dear Leader’s total cluelessness on economic matters. Which you apparently share. People losing tens of thousands in their 401Ks, stock market still falling, inflation and gas prices still in the stratosphere. Keep living in that state of Denial.
The energy sector recently called Biden a White House intern and suggested he needed to re-take economics. :auiqs.jpg:

The stock market is off its lows from mid-June, gas prices have dropped by ten percent off the highs and have been trending down, even through the heavily traveled fourth of July week. Inflationary pressures in the supply chain are being alleviated. Retailers have massive inventories, and they are now moving to slash prices to make room for new merchandise that is just now getting unlocked from the supply chain. Great time to buy a big screen television, I just snapped up a new washer at a lower price than the one I replaced from several years ago. Meat prices are starting to tumble. Had me a nice CAB Tomahawk last week, $8.99 a pound off the usual $19.99 retail. Saw the second price drop in the past few months come down for ground beef next week.

By all indications, things are started to head in the right direction, despite Republican opposition and refusal to do a damn thing other than bitch and moan. If the trend continues, and if the FED backs off over the next few months, you could see inflation coming it at less than three percent, gas prices falling to a more reasonable level, and income start rising faster than inflation. Then what the hell are you Republicans going to run on?

Forum List

Back