How can the federal government dictate vaccination policy?

Thanks for the laughs, the Constitution gives authority to the govt. not the people.
LefTard Logic:
“Please Father Government, guide me, please tell me I should be terrified of the Democrat Virus, step all over my freedom and FORCE me to do what you want me to do, please stop me from pursuing life, liberty and happiness, PLEASE prevent me from having the right to choose."

Got it….so only the vaccinated can mourn the death of someone dead from covid but only when they too were vaccinated?
You folks always set bizarre rules.
I am not setting any fucking rules! I just get tired of hearing you anti government Trump nuts pissing and moaning about how the government is doing this or that....
You piss and moan about taking the DAMN shot yet when some one dies from it your the first ones on TV crying about it when you could have did something to at least try to prevent it!!!

If your not going to get off your Trumpette asses and at least try and protect yourself then do not piss and moan to the entire world about it!

LefTard Logic:
“Please Father Government, guide me, please tell me I should be terrified of the Democrat Virus, step all over my freedom and FORCE me to do what you want me to do, please stop me from pursuing life, liberty and happiness, PLEASE prevent me from having the right to choose."
No one is preventing you from living the American dream as you sleep. You live in a world of natural laws and natural laws dictate that society is more important than the individual.

Here the competence of the state is declared, which means that the state decides and not the federal authorities.

Mandate vaccination, as I understand it, does not mean general vaccination, and does not mean that the federal government has the right to corruptly influence state governments or other areas over which they do not govern.

Can you show me where in the Constitution any legal authority for federal govt. operations are under the control of the average citizen?
Go take a course on the Constitution if you are truly interested. Everyone already knows trying to educate you is a waste of time.

According to the constitution, regional authorities in the United States (and in other countries) do not have subordination to the presidential administration. And the presidential administration, the executive branch, leads only health care institutions and other institutions subordinate directly to federal departments.

That is, they do not have any constitutional right to administer in the states. Then how do they carry out repressive measures of vaccination? Through which mechanisms of power?

You mean like with Smallpox and Polio?

Can you show me where in the Constitution any legal authority for federal govt. operations are under the control of the average citizen?
Huh? The government cannot enforce a vaccine mandate on the states! But the states themselves are at liberty to enforce a mandate.

They are the boss

If you insist on putting your fellow employees at risk, you can work elsewhere
Bootlicking.jpg

I am not setting any fucking rules! I just get tired of hearing you anti government Trump nuts pissing and moaning about how the government is doing this or that....
You piss and moan about taking the DAMN shot yet when some one dies from it your the first ones on TV crying about it when you could have did something to at least try to prevent it!!!

If your not going to get off your Trumpette asses and at least try and protect yourself then do not piss and moan to the entire world about it!
Why are you surprised by this?
Ofcourse obedient, ignorant, taxpayer dependent Father Government loving sheep are more likely to take an experimental vaccine because Father Government says they should.
“Trump nuts“ tend to be free thinkers who value their right to choose….weird huh?

Ofcourse obedient, ignorant, taxpayer dependent Father Government loving sheep are more likely to take an experimental vaccine because Father Government says they should.
“Trump nuts“ tend to be free thinkers who value their right to choose….weird huh?
You have the right to choose yet you may not like the consequences of your choice though.

Right to choose is good...Some people just do not know whats good them and whats not.

Forum List

Back