How can the federal government dictate vaccination policy?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
According to the constitution, regional authorities in the United States (and in other countries) do not have subordination to the presidential administration. And the presidential administration, the executive branch, leads only health care institutions and other institutions subordinate directly to federal departments.

That is, they do not have any constitutional right to administer in the states. Then how do they carry out repressive measures of vaccination? Through which mechanisms of power?

I wish people would stop worrying about this vaccine mandate you either take the damn shots or you don't that simple...

• Banned
I wish people would stop worrying about this vaccine mandate you either take the damn shots or you don't that simple...
But the federal authorities somehow exert administrative pressure, for example, they act through employers and restriction of free movement. How do they do it?

They are the boss

If you insist on putting your fellow employees at risk, you can work elsewhere
How does a vaccination prevent the spread of the virus?
6B636F94-ACA4-4354-92AD-ADC557801B62.jpeg

095B2551-A0A1-4621-81B9-7A27A1923A4E.jpeg

But the federal authorities somehow exert administrative pressure, for example, they act through employers and restriction of free movement. How do they do it?
How does a vaccination prevent the spread of the virus?
View attachment 571665
View attachment 571668
Vaccination is not going to stop the spread because we do as of yet have 100% herd immunity.......And people have to do their part to prevent it as well....Quite frankly
I do not give a damn if anyone takes the shot or not..But I do not want to see your family on TV pissing and moaning and crying because a family member died from COVID!

The feds and states have "police powers" to implement social health guidelines and protections.

Perfect insight into the mind of a liberal. Keep em talking and they will reveal.

For your information, we are the boss. The government is supposed to be our bitch. Apparently you missed the whole point of the Constitution and this country.
They have authority over those employed by them
Makes them the boss

The Federal Govt has no authority over you or a private business
They can require anyone working for the Fed Govt or contractors to be vaccinated

Maybe they do it not according to the law, but in a roundabout way?
The states’ general police power to promote public health and safety encompasses authority to mandate vaccination.9 In the early part of the 20th Century, the Supreme Court twice considered constitutional challenges to state vaccination mandates.10 Each time, the Court rejected the challenges and recognized such laws as falling squarely within the states’ police power.11

Perfect insight into the mind of a liberal. Keep em talking and they will reveal.

For your information, we are the boss. The government is supposed to be our bitch. Apparently you missed the whole point of the Constitution and this country.
Thanks for the laughs, the Constitution gives authority to the govt. not the people.

Vaccination is not going to stop the spread because we do as of yet have 100% herd immunity.......And people have to do their part to prevent it as well....Quite frankly
I do not give a damn if anyone takes the shot or not..But I do not want to see your family on TV pissing and moaning and crying because a family member died from COVID!
Got it….so only the vaccinated can mourn the death of someone dead from covid but only when they too were vaccinated?
You folks always set bizarre rules.

They are the boss

If you insist on putting your fellow employees at risk, you can work elsewhere

They have authority over those employed by them
Makes them the boss

The Federal Govt has no authority over you or a private business
They can require anyone working for the Fed Govt or contractors to be vaccinated

The basis of ….they are the boss
Just like any other employer
LefTard Logic:
“Please Father Government, guide me, please tell me I should be terrified of the Democrat Virus, step all over my freedom and FORCE me to do what you want me to do, please stop me from pursuing life, liberty and happiness, PLEASE prevent me from having the right to choose."

Forum List

Back