How can BLM not be a terrorist organisation, when they are making a list of demands?

If you make a list of demands you are a terrorist. That all there is to that.

Most Black Lives Matter protests were quite peaceful. You should probably look at the white supremacist scum if you’re worried about terrorists.
Just like most serial killers are.
They go days, weeks, even months without murdering people sometimes.

“We demand that the Electoral College vote count and certification be stopped, and we’ll take lawmakers hostage until our demand is met.’

Now that’s a terrorist organization.

"This is the election outcome no matter how fantastically impossible it may seem to be! Now, move on, you are not allowed to question it, you are not allowed to investigate or debate it, we will ridicule anyone who even DOUBTS the outcome and destroy their lives, ban people for asking, then wrap the capitol in barbed wire and troops to keep the uncooperative, unwilling and unconvinced out."

Now that’s a terrorist organization.

“…and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances…”

Such is the authoritarian right’s contempt for the First Amendment; such is the authoritarian right’s fear of dissent and conservatives’ desire to punish dissent and compel conformity.
Such is the authoritarian left’s contempt for the First Amendment; such is the authoritarian left’s fear of dissent and liberals’ desire to punish dissent and compel conformity.

It seems to be working both ways. I believe that groups can spout whatever they want and people have a right to comment on their ideas, you seem upset with dissent.
Wrong.
No, I am right and it has gone both ways for a long time, neither side likes dissent and both sides can spout their crap and we all have a right to respond.

Most Black Lives Matter protests were quite peaceful. You should probably look at the white supremacist scum if you’re worried about terrorists.
Bull shit....community activism has always been about extortion---blm is just a "more advance" terrorist/extortion organization.

Oh, you've seen "white supremacist scum" issuing a list of demands, have you? Please link that.

When I was employed my employer had a list of demands they expected from me.

Did they threaten to kill you if you didnt fulfill your obligations?

I went and re-read the article. I did not see that demand.

Burn loot and murder.

So right, it's not there. You are just pissed that people are finally standing up for themselves.

Wait...are you actually saying BLM didnt Burn Loot and Murder?

Burn loot and murder.

So right, it's not there. You are just pissed that people are finally standing up for themselves.

Yup

Burn loot and murder.

Yup

So you're one of the delusional people who said the protests were mostly peaceful.

That is employment. This is policy direction. Trying to get it done by means of violence and destruction. Which is the very definition of terrorism.
You are welcome

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson
These people mostly go after CIVILIANS. Not GOVT.
Can you at least TRY to be relevant in this thread?

That is employment. This is policy direction. Trying to get it done by means of violence and destruction. Which is the very definition of terrorism.
You are welcome

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson

You said getting things done with violence and destruction was the definition of terrorism. Your words. Jefferson understood that violence can be needed. Dislike it all you want but it is working.

You are welcome

Thomas Jefferson

You said getting things done with violence and destruction was the definition of terrorism. Your words. Jefferson understood that violence can be needed. Dislike it all you want but it is working.
No I didnt. I said they do it for policy changes.
Stop being obtuse.
Comparing what Jefferson meant to BLMs goals and what they are doing is probably the dumbest thing i will read all day. And its not even 7AM yet.
Good job.

You are welcome

Thomas Jefferson

No I didnt. I said they do it for policy changes.
Stop being obtuse.
Comparing what Jefferson meant to BLMs goals and what they are doing is probably the dumbest thing i will read all day. And its not even 7AM yet.
Good job.

Ask Chauvin if it's worked.

New Topics

Forum List

Back