How can a place serve and delivery breakfast and not sell "English Muffins"

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Have you ever heard of something so odd when it comes to ordering breakfast? I assume that the side options would be toast and english muffins but not the case and I had to cancel my order. Eggs and sausage just ain;t right without a english muffin

Just ask Mcdonald's lol

English muffins are pretty awesome. Smear a little peanut butter on that jazz. Delish!

English muffins are pretty awesome. Smear a little peanut butter on that jazz. Delish!

Exactly, what the fuck do they mean they don't sell english muffins

Exactly, what the fuck do they mean they don't sell english muffins

Pretty dumb. I have an English Muffin for breakfast 4-5 days a week. I can't get enough of those nooks and crannies.

Have you ever heard of something so odd when it comes to ordering breakfast? I assume that the side options would be toast and english muffins but not the case and I had to cancel my order. Eggs and sausage just ain;t right without a english muffin

Just ask Mcdonald's lol

Dude, you are more high maintenance than most chicks.:lol:

Just ask Mcdonald's lol

What the fuck is high maintenance about English Muffins?

Just ask Mcdonald's lol

Last night he was whining about not being able to find "The Jeffersons" on YouTube even though it's right there for the taking. Makes ya wonder how he gets his own socks on in the morning.

Just ask Mcdonald's lol

Who the fuck cancels an order because of the side options?? Based on several of your whiny posts, you're a demanding little shit.:tongue:

Just ask Mcdonald's lol

Who the fuck cancels an order because of the side options?? Based on several of your whiny posts, you're a demanding little shit.:tongue:

I live in a nice area and I should be able to get a english muffin ok sherry poo?

Just ask Mcdonald's lol
English muffins are great but this is biscuits, grits and gravy country.

Just ask Mcdonald's lol

I live in a nice area and I should be able to get a english muffin ok sherry poo?

Did you complain to the manager??:popcorn:

A proper English Muffin is made without preservatives. If not served relatively soon after being prepared they have to be refrigerated else they will quickly grow things you don't want to eat. They do not respond well to being frozen. These factors make them difficult for a chain whose premise is to centrally bake everything and ship it out frozen.

Just ask Mcdonald's lol

If this is all you've got to bitch about, count yourself lucky.

Just ask Mcdonald's lol
English muffins are great but this is biscuits, grits and gravy country.

My mom's sausage gravy and biscuits are legendary. So good!

Forum List

Back