How can a place serve and delivery breakfast and not sell "English Muffins"

Have you ever heard of something so odd when it comes to ordering breakfast? I assume that the side options would be toast and english muffins but not the case and I had to cancel my order. Eggs and sausage just ain;t right without a english muffin

Just ask Mcdonald's lol

Dude, you are more high maintenance than most chicks.:lol:

What the fuck is high maintenance about English Muffins?

Who the fuck cancels an order because of the side options?? Based on several of your whiny posts, you're a demanding little shit.:tongue:

I live in a nice area and I should be able to get a english muffin ok sherry poo?

Did you complain to the manager??:popcorn:

What's more, the menu has to be printed in 15-point Helvetica type, and the waitress has to have her moon in Pisces and have a name that starts with a Q and the order has to arrive in an even number of minutes or I'm taking my bidness elsewhere. :eusa_snooty:

Unless of course it's a month with a P in it, in which case I gotta have turkey sausage with cherries in 'em.

I'm more of a bagel man...

I love me some bagels as well.

I've been digging these lately.:thup:

Sandwhich-Thins-13-of-21-640x426.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Have you ever heard of something so odd when it comes to ordering breakfast? I assume that the side options would be toast and english muffins but not the case and I had to cancel my order. Eggs and sausage just ain;t right without a english muffin

Just ask Mcdonald's lol
English muffins are great but this is biscuits, grits and gravy country.
I agree.
But the company I work for quite ordering biscuits.
We still make the gravy for CFS, but no biscuits
:cuckoo

I assumed all places had english muffins if they served breakfast

That was your mistake..... Assuming things. That's a big mistake in restaurants. Especially small, family owned, non-chain restaurants.

I generally don't go into a restaurant until I've seen the menu. On the rare occasions I do, the menu is the first thing I look at.

Forum List

Back