How Biden's "guarantee to rid fossil fuels" costs the federal government $114,987,504,000 for 2023...

Why Surging Natural-Gas Prices Haven’t Sparked a Drilling Boom

Shale drillers say they will buy back shares and repay debt rather than drill more wells​

Updated May 4, 2022
Wall Street Journal

Natural-gas drilling has rarely been so profitable. Yet U.S. producers say they will retire debt, buy back shares and pay dividends rather than ramp-up output.

The pursuit of stock-boosting financial maneuvers has helped shares of Antero Resources Corp AR 2.35%increase; green up pointing triangle., EQT Corp. and others shine in a down market. It also adds to concerns about low supplies and suggests higher prices ahead for the heating and power-generation fuel, which has already contributed to the sharpest inflation in four decades.
[.....]

`

Hilarious fuckup
No, the "Hilarious Fuck up" was YOU Bumping up an Idiot OP despite their being no posts for TWO MONTHS.
You're TOO STUPID to know you're bringing it back from dead and gone... Promoting it to Top Billing from page 3. All for a two word wise crack.

You Stupid a$$hole.

`

Does that explain why oil companies aren't using their leases and just charge more because they can.

Millions of EV's and hybrids being sold every year.
A) Partially for sure! Why spend money on developing oil leases if the government guarantees the oil companies will be out of business! Stupid to spend money
looking for oil that will be guaranteed to be rid of by the President!
B) Your 2nd point about EVs.
People like you just don't deal with reality and much less FACTS.
  1. The average EV car uses .25 kWh to travel 1 mile. source:Average Electric Car kWh Per Mile [Results From 231 EVs]
  2. The average American travels 14,263 miles per year--- https://www.thezebra.com/resources/driving/average-miles-driven-per-year/
  3. 228,200,000 Total Drivers in USA --- Total number of licensed drivers in the U.S. by state | Statista
  4. 2,929,334,940,000 miles by EV drives. Divide 2,929,334,940,000 miles by .25 kWh per mile average EV gets equals
  5. 11,717,339,760,000 kWh. OK... so what???
  6. In 2021... there were 11,070 total power plants in usa Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
  7. 4,116,000,000,000 Total electricity generated in USA today in 2021 by coal,nuclear,gas.
  8. 49,030,000,000 EIA estimates generated with small-scale solar photovoltaic (PV) systems.
  9. 4,165,030,000,000 Total electricity generated in USA in 2021 by all power plants
HMMMM... If the USA currently generates 4.165 Trillion kWh....
Where is the additional 11.717 Trillion kWh that EVs (AND that's just cars!) going to come from if the USA currently uses 4.165 kWh?

But you want EVs?

Why Surging Natural-Gas Prices Haven’t Sparked a Drilling Boom

Shale drillers say they will buy back shares and repay debt rather than drill more wells​

Updated May 4, 2022
Wall Street Journal

Natural-gas drilling has rarely been so profitable. Yet U.S. producers say they will retire debt, buy back shares and pay dividends rather than ramp-up output.

The pursuit of stock-boosting financial maneuvers has helped shares of Antero Resources Corp AR 2.35%increase; green up pointing triangle., EQT Corp. and others shine in a down market. It also adds to concerns about low supplies and suggests higher prices ahead for the heating and power-generation fuel, which has already contributed to the sharpest inflation in four decades.
[.....]

`
Again you are proving my point! When the president says:
I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

What a great excuse to raise prices, stop spending money for exploration, because hey...
Biden and his idiot followers GUARANTEE to put fossil fuels out of business!

The Biden administration is auctioning off more than 73 million acres of waters in the Gulf of Mexico to offshore oil and gas drilling.

OPEC just announce 1.8 mbd in cuts.

Drill baby drill. Under Biden we might achieve Carters' dream of oil independence. Not just energy independence

What a great excuse to raise prices, stop spending money for exploration
Let see gas was 2.56 in Sept 2019 and rose slightly to 2.65 at the end of Sept 2019. Then seven months later, by Feb, March and April the price plunged to 1.77? Biden wasn't even the nominee when the Trump oil crisis began.

Let see gas was 2.56 in Sept 2019 and rose slightly to 2.65 at the end of Sept 2019. Then seven months later, by Feb, March and April the price plunged to 1.77? Biden wasn't even the nominee when the Trump oil crisis began.
Trump's presidency effects started 2017.. Through 2020. Right..
See what the official source EIA... say it was... Sep 2019..$2.681 when Biden guarantees to put oil companies out of business.
BUT he wasn't the president at that time and was trying to get votes so he guarantees.
So when did the oil CRISIS begin?
Biden became the nominee o On August 18,2020 Gas prices were $2.272.. so where was the gas prices going...DOWN!!!
Now he becomes president Jan 2021... and gas was $2.420...and then started going UP to a record $5.032 in June 2022.
The highest price under Trump was June 2018 at $2.97 Vs Biden... 4 years later June 2022 $5.032.. an increase of 70%!
And remember On his first day in office Wednesday, Biden signed a series of executive orders that underscored his different approach — rejoining the Paris Climate Accord, revoking approval of the Keystone XL oil pipeline from Canada and telling agencies to immediately review dozens of Trump-era rules on science, the environment and public health.

Gasprices040323USA.png

Biden became the nominee o On August 18,2020 Gas prices were $2.272.. so where was the gas prices going...DOWN!!!
Prices were already rising not falling. Prices fell to 1.77 in late April 2020 and had been rising since then because the oil producers had already cut production. The price rebounded to nearly 2.40 by the time Joe was sworn in. Demand was rising and production had been cut across the globe, all before Jan 20, 2021. All before any EO's were issued.

1680536453617.png

Prices were already rising not falling. Prices fell to 1.77 in late April 2020 and had been rising since then because the oil producers had already cut production. The price rebounded to nearly 2.40 by the time Joe was sworn in. Demand was rising and production had been cut across the globe, all before Jan 20, 2021. All before any EO's were issued.

View attachment 772717

Biden told the world ...
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Do you think the world thinks he was as he often stupidly says.."I'm not joking"!!! "joking"???
And you keep ignoring the fact that the oil companies actually loved Biden saying that! It validated their raising prices!
How stupid of Biden when he could have simply said this:
Now Biden could have said this (my words... !)
"We need to work with the fossil fuels industry to reduce Co2 emissions and the US government will be helping as we consider the fossil fuel industry a totally important building block of our economy"!

But no this idiot stupidly trying to appeal to the green community FURTHER divides the country instead of unifying!
I mean really... YOU want to reduce CO2 emissions. SO DO I! But destroying ONE industry that has such an penetrating effect on ALL of us... geez
where do you think the 2 billion tires come from? 300 million BARRELS of oil a year used to make tires! And you and dumb ass biden have an alternative?
Or the asphalt that 94% of American roads are made from... use 1.4 BILLION barrels a year of oil and what is the substitute?
What's Biden and you dummies going to use instead of oil?
Finally.. tell me where the 11,717,339,760,000 kWh is going to come from to charge the EVs that you and your idiots want?
The USA generates ONLY 4,165,030,000,000 Total electricity generated in USA in 2021 by all power plants
HMMMM... If the USA currently generates 4.165 Trillion kWh.... where is the 11.7 TRILLION needed for all Cars to be EVs going to come from?

Biden told the world ...
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Do you think the world thinks he was as he often stupidly says.."I'm not joking"!!! "joking"???
And you keep ignoring the fact that the oil companies actually loved Biden saying that! It validated their raising prices!
"We need to work with the fossil fuels industry to reduce Co2 emissions and the US government will be helping as we consider the fossil fuel industry a totally important building block of our economy"!

But no this idiot stupidly trying to appeal to the green community FURTHER divides the country instead of unifying!
I mean really... YOU want to reduce CO2 emissions. SO DO I! But destroying ONE industry that has such an penetrating effect on ALL of us... geez
where do you think the 2 billion tires come from? 300 million BARRELS of oil a year used to make tires! And you and dumb ass biden have an alternative?
Or the asphalt that 94% of American roads are made from... use 1.4 BILLION barrels a year of oil and what is the substitute?
Finally.. tell me where the 11,717,339,760,000 kWh is going to come from to charge the EVs that you and your idiots want?
The USA generates ONLY 4,165,030,000,000 Total electricity generated in USA in 2021 by all power plants
HMMMM... If the USA currently generates 4.165 Trillion kWh.... where is the 11.7 TRILLION needed for all Cars to be EVs going to come from?

Let's go back a hundred years and ask where is all the electricity going to come from to light all our homes with electric light bulbs? Or where is all the electricity going to come from for every house to have an air conditioner AND a refrigerator. Or, where is all the gasoline going to come from when every 2.5 people have a car? Or, where are all the horses going to come from when every household in the world will want one? Or, where are all the sticks going to come from when every neanderthal wants to start a fire out front of their cave.

I just do not know. I guess we're screwed. Human progress, I guess, has simply come to an end.

Biden told the world ...

Indeed, the then-GOP presidential nominee declared a week before Election Day that he would ask Congress to hold a “special session” to “immediately repeal and replace Obamacare,” which he vowed to do “very, very quickly.” Repealing and replacing Obamacare was also listed as part of Trump’s 100-day plan.

Is anybody truly shocked that we still have both Oil and Obamacare?

Let's go back a hundred years and ask where is all the electricity going to come from to light all our homes with electric light bulbs? Or where is all the electricity going to come from for every house to have an air conditioner AND a refrigerator. Or, where is all the gasoline going to come from when every 2.5 people have a car? Or, where are all the horses going to come from when every household in the world will want one? Or, where are all the sticks going to come from when every neanderthal wants to start a fire out front of their cave.

I just do not know. I guess we're screwed. Human progress, I guess, has simply come to an end.
Well NOT one of the advocates of EV seem to be concerned that it takes about 10 years to build a nuclear plant.
Or that most if not ALL advocates have NO idea that this fact exists:
In 2022, about 4,243 billion kilowatthours (kWh) (or about 4.24 trillion kWh) of electricity were generated at utility-scale electricity generation facilities in the United States. About 60% of this electricity generation was from fossil fuels—coal, natural gas, petroleum, and other gases
60% of electricity generated by what BIDEN wants to be rid of!
Do you comprehend that "rid fossil fuels" ALSO means eliminating 60% of generation of electricity!
How totally ignorant of people who favor EVs that will require 12 Trillion kWh alone! Not even counting trucks that use 4.3 kWh/mile!
So getting rid of 60% of generating capacity and INCREASING usage... how totally armageddon in the waiting room!

Biden told the world ...

Geezsus lord and savior…someone said the fossil fuels would be sunset sometime !!!!

Please tell Exxon Mosul to cease production!!!

Okay idiot

Thanks to Joe's desire AND guarantee to :"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

The oil companies taking Joe at his guarantee said "folks, we're sorry but if we are going to be put out of business, then we need to make as much as we can NOW"!
FACT: Gas prices :
View attachment 752505

These higher energy prices seep into almost every major part of the economy. They drive up the costs for electricity, transportation, shipping, logistics, air travel, agriculture, fertilizer and the production of other commodities.

Social Security COLA Estimate Set at 8.6% for 2023 as Inflation Rises in May 2022.

So Joe's commitment to destroy fossil fuel industry meant oil companies raised their prices. Plain and simple.
Biden wants to get rid of fossil fuels, ...ok Joe here are the immediate consequences:
View attachment 752506
Just to repeat.. Biden's "guarantee to rid fossil fuels" costs the federal government MORE than $114,987,504,000 for 2023 in Social Security payments.
Up 8.6% for 2023 as Inflation Rises in May 2022.

Oh and by the way these other 6,000 more items will cost more because of Biden's "guarantee to rid fossil fuels"!

2 billion tires made every year from 300 million barrels of oil.
94% of roads in America use Asphalt which use 1.4 Billion barrels of oil.
ttps://www.ranken-energy.com/.../products-made-from.../

View attachment 752508

Don't rebleat.

Read your own citation.

The soaring prices show no sign of abating in the immediate future, as global forces continue to prevent disrupted supply from keeping up with strong demand from countries that are rebounding quickly from the pandemic

Don't rebleat.

Read your own citation.

The soaring prices show no sign of abating in the immediate future, as global forces continue to prevent disrupted supply from keeping up with strong demand from countries that are rebounding quickly from the pandemic
You don't need to read it as you are like this person as facts confuse you...
Just explain where will dummies like you get your electricity if Biden "rids fossil fuels" that provide 61% of the 4.25 Trillion kWh used in America,
WHILE adding another 500 billion kWh through EVs bringing a total cost of nearly $5 quadrillion?

mindmadeup.png

Don't rebleat.

Read your own citation.

Xiden is that global force that disrupted supply

You don't need to read it as you are like this person as facts confuse you...
Just explain where will dummies like you get your electricity if Biden "rids fossil fuels" that provide 61% of the 4.25 Trillion kWh used in America,

WHILE adding another 500 billion kWh through EVs?

View attachment 805042
If he really is working to do so, why has the price of oil fallen?

I just don't understand the ignorance of some of you people.
Why are you allowing a truly ignorant president to "guarantee to rid fossil fuels" while at the same time encouraging more electricity use?
I guess you dummies will have to learn the hard way,
NOTE the key word... PLANNING!!!

The Coming Takeover of Electric Cars​

EV adoption is moving quickly. Aggressive legislation, technological advances, and production scale have helped push the U.S. toward a tipping point. A recent New York Times article even reported that prices for many EVs could dip below their gas counterparts in 2023 — sooner than expected.

These developments mean we’re headed toward a radically different reality for our roads. Today, there are roughly 1.7 million EVs in the U.S. The Edison Electric Institute forecasts that there will be 26.4 million by 2030, up from the original 18.4 million it forecasted in 2018. That’s a massive increase, and it means a major uptick in demand for electricity.

According to the U.S. Department of Transportation, the typical American drives their car about 13,500 miles per year. A typical EV would require about 3,857 kilowatt-hours (kWh) of electricity. For 26.4 million EVs, that’s over 101 terawatt-hours (TWh) of electricity in a year or about 2.5% of what the U.S. grid produced in 2020. Although it’s a small percentage, it’s much more than what we’re currently asking of the electrical grid.

NOTE: 101 terrawatts-hours is 101,000,000,000 kWh Convert Terawatt to Kilowatt
Now the problem is they didn't calculate Trucks!
According to the EPA projection that 46% of new trucks will be EVs by 2032 or about 5,498,953 on the road in 2032 AND
Trucks get about 2.02 kWh/mile and will travel on average, a semi truck drives about 45,000 miles per year.
Total miles by these 5,498,953 per year @45,000 is 499,854,824,855 miles divided by 2.02 kWh/mile or 1,009,706,746,207 kWh by Trucks in 2032!
That is equal to 23% of the total current electricity generated of 4.2 Trillion kWh.

Can the Power Grid Handle the Growing EV Demand?

Despite the big increase, this new level of demand is manageable.
But it will take planning on the part of utility companies in order to handle it well.
Without proper preparation, a scenario in which our busiest cities see their electrical grids regularly
overloaded during peak-demand times is not at all far-fetched.

Remember folks they forgot TRUCKS!!!

Last edited:
If he really is working to do so, why has the price of oil fallen?

The below FACT is coming from the government! Where is your facts?​

EIA forecasts crude oil price increase in 2024​

We forecast higher oil prices in the second half of 2023 and into 2024 on the back of moderate but persistent inventory drawdowns in our most recent Short-Term Energy Outlook (STEO). We expect production cuts from OPEC members and forecast higher petroleum consumption to lead to an average inventory drawdown of 0.4 million barrels per day (b/d) from July 2023 through the end of 2024. Our forecast supports the Brent crude oil price rising to the mid-$80 per barrel (b) range by the end of 2024, up from the June 2023 average of $75/b (Figure 1). We forecast the West Texas Intermediate crude oil price will follow a similar path and maintain a $5/b discount to Brent.

Forum List

Back