How Biden's "guarantee to rid fossil fuels" costs the federal government $114,987,504,000 for 2023...

No....he doesn't have the authority to do so.

You are lying.
Haha of course he does, he enforces law and makes policies for the largest economy in the world

And has that authority under the Constitution…

You are quite dumb

The below FACT is coming from the government! Where is your facts?​

EIA forecasts crude oil price increase in 2024​

We forecast higher oil prices in the second half of 2023 and into 2024 on the back of moderate but persistent inventory drawdowns in our most recent Short-Term Energy Outlook (STEO). We expect production cuts from OPEC members and forecast higher petroleum consumption to lead to an average inventory drawdown of 0.4 million barrels per day (b/d) from July 2023 through the end of 2024. Our forecast supports the Brent crude oil price rising to the mid-$80 per barrel (b) range by the end of 2024, up from the June 2023 average of $75/b (Figure 1). We forecast the West Texas Intermediate crude oil price will follow a similar path and maintain a $5/b discount to Brent.

We forecast higher oil prices
I think I recognize your problem

My research tells me that there is no value in forecasting the past....
Hey we agree! But where is the Past you are attempting to forecast? I know from my experiences, that the year 2032 is in the future and
I know that based on the numbers experts have provided and they agree with by the way... as they write:
"Despite the big increase, this new level of demand is manageable.
But it will take planning on the part of utility companies in order to handle it well.
Without proper preparation, a scenario in which our busiest cities see their electrical grids regularly

overloaded during peak-demand times is not at all far-fetched.

Well in their case THEY haven't considered Trucks! EV trucks will average as the experts have pointed out about 2.02 kWh per mile.
Average truck travels 45,000 miles. EPA forecasts 46% by 2032 to be EV trucks. This will mean almost 6 million trucks averaging
45,000 miles at 2.02 miles per kWh an additional 23% electricity on top of the 4.25 trillion kWh generated by current power plants.
Where will that electricity come from? Now please don't be so dumb as to say "But Biden's ordered 500,000 rechargers"... hmmm.
How will the re-chargers be recharged?
Classic "Cart before the horse" mentality!
cartb4thehorse.png

You don't need to read it as you are like this person as facts confuse you...
Just explain where will dummies like you get your electricity if Biden "rids fossil fuels" that provide 61% of the 4.25 Trillion kWh used in America,
WHILE adding another 500 billion kWh through EVs bringing a total cost of nearly $5 quadrillion?

View attachment 805042
Small hands party everyone!!!

The below FACT is coming from the government! Where is your facts?​

EIA forecasts crude oil price increase in 2024​

We forecast higher oil prices in the second half of 2023 and into 2024 on the back of moderate but persistent inventory drawdowns in our most recent Short-Term Energy Outlook (STEO). We expect production cuts from OPEC members and forecast higher petroleum consumption to lead to an average inventory drawdown of 0.4 million barrels per day (b/d) from July 2023 through the end of 2024. Our forecast supports the Brent crude oil price rising to the mid-$80 per barrel (b) range by the end of 2024, up from the June 2023 average of $75/b (Figure 1). We forecast the West Texas Intermediate crude oil price will follow a similar path and maintain a $5/b discount to Brent.

And this prediction means what?

Forum List

Back