How Bad Is It When Your Own Party Gives Responses To SOTU?

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Biden is a disaster. Weak, stupid and corrupt. What I'd like to see tonight is every Republican - RINO's included - salute him with the LOSER hand sign as he comes in the room.

I'd like somebody to keep track of how many times Mistress Nancy jumps from her seat like it has a tack on it. I once counted over 50 times.

Oh, for somebody to yell, Sit down, Nancy! every time she does it for no good reason.

Remember when Obummer was called a liar by somebody?

I've love to see/hear Bumbling Joe gets called out, Cheater!...Cheater!...several times.

Every time Bumbling Joe tells an obvious lie he gets called out on it. Liar!...Liar!...

And so on....

We've got 3 Democrats giving their own responses to Biden's speech. This just goes to show how bad things are in the US right now. This has got to be embarrassing.

Wait, let me guess:

One Democrat will try to translate what Biden said into something understandable.

The second Democrat will apologize, saying "That's not really what he meant."

No idea what the third Democrat will say, except something about Trump, racists, white suprememers, and some kind of woke bullshit.

Wait, let me guess:

One Democrat will try to translate what Biden said into something understandable.

The second Democrat will apologize, saying "That's not really what he meant."

No idea what the third Democrat will say, except something about Trump, racists, white suprememers, and some kind of woke bullshit.
Well, two of them are progressives and will detail how Biden has failed to deliver on the progressive agenda and will be telling Americans that if we did things the progressive way, everything would be so much better.

Forum List

Back