How are they taking over, and how are they doing it HOW!

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
It is slowly coming to a State near you. We all have been bombarded with Propaganda from Media, papers, and magizines TV. I asked myself just where is this trash coming from.
It coming from the elites who control all aspects of our life. The money the Foundations have, the Corporations have, the Political parties have. All are involved. They are divided. some are Commies, some are Left sided, some right sided. I have seen the Democrats move to almost a Commie party and Repubs moved more centered. I have seen ethic group joining. I don't thing anyone knows how it will end up. I do know someone wants this Nation to fail and fail big. What we do as Americans will be the direction we end up. It is up to us to make that decision, and OK I'll follow for awhile, but there might be a bad ending. This I hope does not happen.

I stood for the first time in the Middle of Arlington and was over come by those heroes big and small who are there. Yep for the first time in years tears welled up at the future they gave up for this country and freedom. They are not all here some still lay in France near where they died. What lives they could have had and the things they could have done all stopped in a second. I stood at attention and saluted it was all I could do. I wiped my eye and left, I don't think I could return it could be that I could have done more. after all I was in Korea and Nam and worked in Law enforcement , voted every election, but could I have done more or my Nation.

It is slowly coming to a State near you. We all have been bombarded with Propaganda from Media, papers, and magizines TV. I asked myself just where is this trash coming from.
It coming from the elites who control all aspects of our life. The money the Foundations have, the Corporations have, the Political parties have. All are involved. They are divided. some are Commies, some are Left sided, some right sided. I have seen the Democrats move to almost a Commie party and Repubs moved more centered. I have seen ethic group joining. I don't thing anyone knows how it will end up. I do know someone wants this Nation to fail and fail big. What we do as Americans will be the direction we end up. It is up to us to make that decision, and OK I'll follow for awhile, but there might be a bad ending. This I hope does not happen.

I stood for the first time in the Middle of Arlington and was over come by those heroes big and small who are there. Yep for the first time in years tears welled up at the future they gave up for this country and freedom. They are not all here some still lay in France near where they died. What lives they could have had and the things they could have done all stopped in a second. I stood at attention and saluted it was all I could do. I wiped my eye and left, I don't think I could return it could be that I could have done more. after all I was in Korea and Nam and worked in Law enforcement , voted every election, but could I have done more or my Nation.

It all started with the tax-free foundations like those of the Morgans and Rockefellers in the 1920's that bought up 25 of the most influential newspapers to push their propaganda and that the Fed Reserve Act of 1913 was a good thing. The demcrat party was hijacked by the communists using the funds of these banking oligarchs because the goal is indeed a totalitarian, communist style one world government with the banking oligarchs controlling it all. They have spelled that out as the goal going back a hundred years ago.

Forum List

Back