How are Conservs supposed to support their statements when Google has wiped it clean??

Searching up to page 23 on google to get support by a link is getting tough. Can't use Twitter or Facebook either.

Where will my reeducation camp be?
I think Google got rid of me sometime back. I can do nothing to re-enroll or use businesses that require google account for "validation." I guess that's the price of being too conservative. I think they hated me for saying positive things about President Dubya back when they claimed he was dumber than the MadMagazine icon they thought he was. It doesn't matter. I just bought a new Atlas. ;)

Searching up to page 23 on google to get support by a link is getting tough. Can't use Twitter or Facebook either.

I think Google got rid of me sometime back. I can do nothing to re-enroll or use businesses that require google account for "validation." I guess that's the price of being too conservative. I think they hated me for saying positive things about President Dubya back when they claimed he was dumber than the MadMagazine icon they thought he was. It doesn't matter. I just bought a new Atlas. ;)
Are you serious??. I know you are...Are you reeeaally serial?

Hopefully you and I can stare at each other in opposite camps and speak by sign language.

Everybody else comes to Texas, the Friendship State. The only requirement is to learn a couple of new words: "yall," "simmer down," get used to menu items such as "tex-mex," "pecan pie," "mesquite barbeque," "loaded jalapeno," "sunnyside up," and "peanut patty." :biggrin::texflag:

Everybody else comes to Texas, the Friendship State. The only requirement is to learn a couple of new words: "yall," "simmer down," get used to menu items such as "tex-mex," "pecan pie," "mesquite barbeque," "loaded jalapeno," "sunnyside up," and "peanut patty." :biggrin::texflag:
Yummy. i'll skip the Jalas. Angries up the belly. Pecan Pie....Hmmmm....a diabetics delight.

Snowflakes...sigh....

Until the power players knock out the dissenting competition try this one. It's a good server

Censorship is the tool of tyrants.
Mao, Hitler, Stalin, Chavez, Castro, Saddam ........ all came to power the same way.
Dark Days are upon us.

...and then...there's the Trump Administration, censoring science.
MMMmmm... Not as active as I used to be... Explain that one?

Censorship is the tool of tyrants.
Mao, Hitler, Stalin, Chavez, Castro, Saddam ........ all came to power the same way.
Dark Days are upon us.

MMMmmm... Not as active as I used to be... Explain that one?

The proposed rule says the EPA cannot rely on studies unless all data on which they rely is made public, with possible exemptions for private data. But it doesn’t make clear what data counts as private, or how private medical information will remain protected – and it’s entirely up to Pruitt to make such exemptions.

Holy shit... Bad Trump... BAD! Don't let the information be PUBLIC!!!

Don't let the public have information on how government makes it's polices... THAT WOULD BE DANGEROUS. Are you fucking serious?

Edit: And you were the one actually talking about censorship... What the fuck?

Last edited:
1) Learn to be polite and play nice in the sandbox. You know, without resorting to sedition and treason.
2) If you can't, our travel agent will be contacting you shortly and booking your flight to Siberia. You'll find your bed waiting there for you. Bring a coat. :)

EDIT - Sorry, why is a complaint about Google in the A+F folder?
F that--------i am throwing sand in all of your leftist communists eyes ..........

Whenever anyone on the left wrong tries to lay claim to “science”, this needs always to be remembered: Theirs is the “science” that asserts that Bruce Jenner is a woman. That's all you need to know, in evaluating any LIbtARd claim to be pro-science, or any accusation from that side against conservatives of being “anti-science”.

Last edited:
Censoring "POLITICAL science"

Not any kind of science. And not actually censoring anything.

Merely refusing to go along with various absurd attempts to use a degenerate mockery of “science” as a premise to violate basic human rights, and to seize and abuse unjustifiable powers. Refusing to agree with that, and calling it out for what it is, is what LIbtARd filth call “censoring science”. That, of course, from the side that practices and supports genuine censorship against genuine truth.

Your personal Google search history is your résumé, for life. If you're out looking for a job, or you get arrested for anything or have a court appearance, you'd better have a squeaky clean Google search history. Oh no! They won't tell your wife. That's the brotherhood, the good old boys club.

Your personal Google search history is your résumé, for life. If you're out looking for a job, or you get arrested for anything or have a court appearance, you'd better have a squeaky clean Google search history. Oh no! They won't tell your wife. That's the brotherhood, the good old boys club.
With leftists in charge, we're all doomed

I've studied communism for 50 yrs pal. No. We don't want to be like you.

You were dumb enough to believe a Russia hoax. Remember they stole the election.......LOL.....................You people are so stupid how do you even have the brain capacity to lift a fork? Does your conserv neighbor male even have to impregnate your beasts?
At what university did you study communism for 50 yrs?

Forum List

Back