How are Conservs supposed to support their statements when Google has wiped it clean??

1) Learn to be polite and play nice in the sandbox. You know, without resorting to sedition and treason.
2) If you can't, our travel agent will be contacting you shortly and booking your flight to Siberia. You'll find your bed waiting there for you. Bring a coat. :)

EDIT - Sorry, why is a complaint about Google in the A+F folder?

right wing nut jobs should have spent that valuable time they wasted with conspiracy theories to code a search engine for themselves...

then they wouldnt have to whine about tech companies kicking them off their grid for the violation of their user agreement...

right wing nut jobs should have spent that valuable time they wasted with conspiracy theories to code a search engine for themselves...

then they wouldnt have to whine about tech companies kicking them off their grid for the violation of their user agreement...
These people don't think in those terms of self reliance and independence like liberals do..

These people don't think in those terms of self reliance and independence like liberals do..

freeloaders... :)

free loaders... :)
I am not a freeloader and never have been..

freeloaders... :)
I am not a freeloader and never have been..

right wing nut jobs are...
they think twitter, facebook, google... were invented for them to exercise their "freedoms"...
just like how they think the whole country and planet was created for them to freeroll...
just like how they assumed others were created to be their slaves some centuries ago...
right wing mentality barely changed...
it is as entitled and as privileged as it ever was...

People who call themselves "conservative" have had years to put forth their ideas on so many different platforms, but never did this. I cannot think of one "conservative" person who has ever stood up in front of a microphone, explained his/her policies, and stayed to answer questions from journalists or other members of the audience. I've observed this for many years. You don't just dive for the back door and into the car.

We've seen this many times. One sticks with me, when people arrived at Paul Ryan's office bearing petitions on behalf of Planned Parenthood, Ryan called security and left, instead of inviting a few of the leaders into his office for a 10-monute polite sit-down. The BLM movement never would have taken to the streets in massive protests if politicians had entertained their issues in a normal and polite manner.

The "conservative" movement has refused to engage in dialogue with Americans for years, leading to the shitstorm we have today.

They never invent anything in Texas. They all rely on liberals in California to create the modern world.

They never invent anything in Texas. They all rely on liberals in California to create the modern world.

the country they are proud to be living in is a "super power" due to its "superior" technology thats being invented by the people they are despising...

dont expect any consistency from right wingers...

1) Learn to be polite and play nice in the sandbox. You know, without resorting to sedition and treason.
2) If you can't, our travel agent will be contacting you shortly and booking your flight to Siberia. You'll find your bed waiting there for you. Bring a coat. :)

EDIT - Sorry, why is a complaint about Google in the A+F folder?
If you only had that attitude this Summer. Think of all the businesses and lives you would have saved. Right hypocrite.

We have a girl posting on this thread. Since they emasculated you yesterday I just want to warn ya bro.

The only thing that I can glean from what right-wingers say is that they don't want to be here with the rest of us and don't want to participate in our over-320-million society.

The only thing that I can glean from what right-wingers say is that they don't want to be here with the rest of us and don't want to participate in our over-320-million society.
I've studied communism for 50 yrs pal. No. We don't want to be like you.

You were dumb enough to believe a Russia hoax. Remember they stole the election.......LOL.....................You people are so stupid how do you even have the brain capacity to lift a fork? Does your conserv neighbor male even have to impregnate your beasts?

A 5 yr Russia hoax and a fake impeachment and you talk conspiracy. You hurt your country to spite Trump.

I hope we have a stock sell off so bad just to crush you. We'll run the banks and starve you too. Better than a reeducation camp....Masters to China

You know, without resorting to sedition and treason
Give it a rest commie scumbag
Where was your "unity" the last 4 years, or even during Bush's term.

In both cases you made movies and plays ABOUT MURDERING THE PRESIDENT.

When you STEAL AN ELECTION, it is YOU. guilty of INSURRECTION, SEDITION and TREASON or whatever other lie you want to push. :fu:

Forum List

Back