Parler App...How to sideload it...

They are censoring posts at Parlor you do know?
Hell, I had it...and deleted it.

Every time I opened Parler it would update...plus...I never had anything to say.

But By God...Google can't tell me I can't have it. Fuck Google.

I ditched their browser and search engine ages ago...DuckDuckGo works just fine.

Now the next step...a VPN to anonymize my IP. Everyone should do it.

Hell, I had it...and deleted it.

Every time I opened Parler it would update...plus...I never had anything to say.

But By God...Google can't tell me I can't have it. Fuck Google.

I ditched their browser and search engine ages ago...DuckDuckGo works just fine.

Now the next step...a VPN to anonymize my IP. Everyone should do it.
That old jalopy VPN is easy to trace using an echo ping indicator.

They are now part of the black net. Where they belong.
Hardly are they part of the "Dark Net". If they are part of the "black net" then you better buy some Afro sheen..

Dark net, black net, same shit. In this case though, it is another example of rightards going out of their way to separate themselves from the rest of society.

Rightards have a peculiar gene that makes them want to hide in holes.

I followed the directions in the video and it was as easy as using Google Play.

Don't sign in first...just hit the "continue in browser" then scroll to the bottom of the screen as in the video.

If you are signed in, you go directly to the /feeds page...bypassing the home screen in the video...and I couldn't find a way back without logging out.

This was so easy...I don't know why I need Google Play.

I think they just fucked themselves.

They are now part of the black net. Where they belong.
Hardly are they part of the "Dark Net". If they are part of the "black net" then you better buy some Afro sheen..

Dark net, black net, same shit. In this case though, it is another example of rightards going out of their way to separate themselves from the rest of society.

Rightards have a peculiar gene that makes them want to hide in holes.
Yours is a really nonsensical claim. The fascist left is attempting to silence conservatives. The removal of apps from Google and the Apple store are clear evidence of that.

Forum List

Back