How an "Educated" Liberal Debates

The best thing about these political boards is how they have totally destroyed the notion of Liberal Intellectual Elites

I'm posting for years and have yet to meet any Liberal who can claim to be an "Intellectual"

Are you sure it's not because you wouldn't recognize it if you saw it?
No, he means he has yet to meet any liberal who can credibly claim to be an intellectual.

I just googled this guy..because it's the first time I ever saw him on the tube.

The only other show he appeared on was John Steward..and that was John Steward playing a Hannity tape.

TO BARETTA:
You're sort of the village idiot here, porkchop--but do you honestly believe that "liberals" are some homogeneous group that all think alike, act alike, vote alike, and file into the same church? You sound as stupid as the rants from talk radio hosts--but they are, after all, entertainers. They are not exactly intellectual towers.

I'm going to quiet you down, doughboy. I'm going to ask you to explain to all of us, right now, how you and your right wing radio listeners plan to balance the federal deficit simply by cutting spending.

YOUR RULES: You need to cut about $1.2 trillion per year. You CANNOT cut defense spending. You CANNOT raise taxes.

Tell me, exactly, what you would cut and how much each cut would reduce the deficit.

Thanks!

When you spell my name correctly, I'll think about it. And...I don't march to orders of an asshole. So pack it up and fuck off. Next time try a better approach and you might get a better reply.

I don't have to prove a thing to least of all...you.

P.S. By the way trollboy or Boobby's concubine, where is is stated that MY rules are that there are no defense cuts? If you knew anything, which you obviously don't I posted many times that the military can be cut and so too can foreign aid.

Now you can fuck off..

Typical. No response.

Maybe if you threaten to hold your breath until you turn blue...?

TO BARETTA:
You're sort of the village idiot here, porkchop--but do you honestly believe that "liberals" are some homogeneous group that all think alike, act alike, vote alike, and file into the same church? You sound as stupid as the rants from talk radio hosts--but they are, after all, entertainers. They are not exactly intellectual towers.

I'm going to quiet you down, doughboy. I'm going to ask you to explain to all of us, right now, how you and your right wing radio listeners plan to balance the federal deficit simply by cutting spending.

YOUR RULES: You need to cut about $1.2 trillion per year. You CANNOT cut defense spending. You CANNOT raise taxes.

Tell me, exactly, what you would cut and how much each cut would reduce the deficit.

Thanks!

When you spell my name correctly, I'll think about it. And...I don't march to orders of an asshole. So pack it up and fuck off. Next time try a better approach and you might get a better reply.

P.S. By the way trollboy or Boobby's concubine, where is is stated that MY rules are that there are no defense cuts? If you knew anything, which you obviously don't I posted many times that the military can be cut and so too can foreign aid.

Now you can fuck off..

Typical. No response.

Gee I wonder why with your approach...:badgrin::clap2::lol::D

Don't whine maybe some nice lib will talk to you...if you can find one that's nice...much like you were when you asked.

Now you can fuck off..

Typical. No response.

If he can hold it long enough until he...oh never mind...:eusa_angel:

Are you one?

Can you name any Liberal USMB poster who might be a member of the Liberal Intellectual Elite?

You'll have to provide the requirements of one to be in the "Liberal Intellectual Elite", seeing as how it's nothing but a manifestation of Conservative minds.

You should really go back and read your last several posts... I think this is what they're talking about.

:lol:

Yeah, that's the problem, I can't make something mean what it doesn't.

Tell me, do you think you're an idiot?

The best thing about these political boards is how they have totally destroyed the notion of Liberal Intellectual Elites

I'm posting for years and have yet to meet any Liberal who can claim to be an "Intellectual"

No, he means he has yet to meet any liberal who can credibly claim to be an intellectual.

Frank doesn't strike me as the kind of guy that would acknowledge such a thing, if he could recognize it. In fact most of you probably fall into that first category.

TO BARETTA:

Thanks!

Now you can fuck off..

P.P.S Liberals are assholes as you have just demonstrated and we all have one...you have two. The other you speak through.

Sorry that you are offended; nevertheless, I eagerly await your carefully considered response. Because you have the solution to our debt problem, and all.

Thread seems to have touched a nerve. The libs are spewing mindless ignorance over a video of one of their own...so now it's my fault.

:clap2:

You ain't it, turd.

It's unfortunate you felt that you needed to say something, since you didn't have anything remotely interesting at your disposal.

TO BARETTA:

Thanks!

Now you can fuck off..

P.P.S Liberals are assholes as you have just demonstrated and we all have one...you have two. The other you speak through.

Sorry that you are offended; nevertheless, I eagerly await your carefully considered response. Because you have the solution to our debt problem, and all.

You'll be waiting a long, long time. Now for spite.:D

What do I have to do to get you wingnuts to stick to a topic? Sheesh, you sound like a bunch of 12-year olds.

You might want to rethink that after reading the thread title...:badgrin::badgrin:

It's about how a liberal debates and you want to talk cuts...idiot! Get back to coloring class. The bell didn't ring yet.

There's been a dozen threads on cuts but this buffoon wants to make it what he wants and then whines when no one jumps on his command....

Last edited:

What do I have to do to get you wingnuts to stick to a topic? Sheesh, you sound like a bunch of 12-year olds.

You might want to rethink that after reading the thread title...:badgrin::badgrin:

It's about how a liberal debates and you want to talk cuts...idiot! Get back to coloring class. The bell didn't ring yet.

There's been a dozen threads on cuts but this buffoon wants to make it what he wants and then whines when no one jumps on his command....

. . . and your responses are a good example of "how wingnuts debate." I get it.

I just googled this guy..because it's the first time I ever saw him on the tube.

The only other show he appeared on was John Steward..and that was John Steward playing a Hannity tape.

Your Google-fu is weak.

Leo Terrell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Terrell has provided legal and political commentary on TV and radio programs such as Nightline, Larry King Live, Hannity & Colmes, The O'Reilly Factor, Today, Good Morning America, and various radio programs.[3] A family friend of O. J. Simpson, Terrell provided expert legal commentary about Simpson's civil trial.[11][12]​

https://www.google.com/search?q=Leo...6c4f708f71b09d&bpcl=40096503&biw=1920&bih=947

Plus, he's a shitty lawyer:

Law Office of Terrell Leo James - Beverly Hills, CA

Lawyer Leo Terrell - Beverly Hills Attorney - Avvo.com

Leo J. Terrell Attorney Reviews - Attorneys - Beverly Hills, CA

Ripoff Report | Law Office of Terrell Leo James | Complaint Review: 806968

Forum List

Back