How an "Educated" Liberal Debates

I just googled this guy..because it's the first time I ever saw him on the tube.

The only other show he appeared on was John Steward..and that was John Steward playing a Hannity tape.

Your Google-fu is weak.

Leo Terrell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Terrell has provided legal and political commentary on TV and radio programs such as Nightline, Larry King Live, Hannity & Colmes, The O'Reilly Factor, Today, Good Morning America, and various radio programs.[3] A family friend of O. J. Simpson, Terrell provided expert legal commentary about Simpson's civil trial.[11][12]​

https://www.google.com/search?q=Leo...6c4f708f71b09d&bpcl=40096503&biw=1920&bih=947

Plus, he's a shitty lawyer:

Law Office of Terrell Leo James - Beverly Hills, CA

Lawyer Leo Terrell - Beverly Hills Attorney - Avvo.com

Leo J. Terrell Attorney Reviews - Attorneys - Beverly Hills, CA

Ripoff Report | Law Office of Terrell Leo James | Complaint Review: 806968

Terrell is all over the tube. This is what happens when a low info poster goes for the gold... with bronze capablities. :badgrin:

I just googled this guy..because it's the first time I ever saw him on the tube.

The only other show he appeared on was John Steward..and that was John Steward playing a Hannity tape.

Your Google-fu is weak.

Terrell has provided legal and political commentary on TV and radio programs such as Nightline, Larry King Live, Hannity & Colmes, The O'Reilly Factor, Today, Good Morning America, and various radio programs.[3] A family friend of O. J. Simpson, Terrell provided expert legal commentary about Simpson's civil trial.[11][12]​

https://www.google.com/search?q=Leo...6c4f708f71b09d&bpcl=40096503&biw=1920&bih=947

What other talk show on the tube has this guy appeared on?

I mean..if he's such a big "liberal" maybe you'd see him on Hard Ball? Rachel Maddow? Ed Schultz? Al Sharpton?

Somewhere...right?

:lol:

Your Google-fu is weak.

Terrell is all over the tube. This is what happens when a low info poster goes for the gold... with bronze capablities. :badgrin:

Cool.

Find him.

Outside of Hannity.

Are you sure it's not because you wouldn't recognize it if you saw it?
No, he means he has yet to meet any liberal who can credibly claim to be an intellectual.

Frank doesn't strike me as the kind of guy that would acknowledge such a thing, if he could recognize it. In fact most of you probably fall into that first category.

And you don't?

Face it, bub: You're proving his point. :clap2:

Now he admits his cowardly side by taking shots when he thinks I don't see his replies when he replies to others. Add dumb to his qualifications. And I can see a post without taking you off ignore. Try looking in the upper right hand corner asswipe.

If the shoe fits...

No, he means he has yet to meet any liberal who can credibly claim to be an intellectual.

Frank doesn't strike me as the kind of guy that would acknowledge such a thing, if he could recognize it. In fact most of you probably fall into that first category.

And you don't?

He says start a thread worth reply to and he's been here half the day. :clap2: Brain surgery is clearly not his forte or in his future.

Maybe if you threaten to hold your breath until you turn blue...?

If he can hold it long enough until he...oh never mind...:eusa_angel:

What do I have to do to get you wingnuts to stick to a topic? Sheesh, you sound like a bunch of 12-year olds.
Sticking to topic? Oh, you mean like your impotent, childish demands to a question about economics in a thread about a leftist talking head acting like a child during a gun rights debate?

Or is that different...somehow...it just IS, dammit!!

Your Google-fu is weak.

Cool.

Find him.

Outside of Hannity.

I don't have to. I have seen him on many shows including Morning Joe. Call his agent if you want his appearance schedule.

TO BARETTA:
You're sort of the village idiot here, porkchop--but do you honestly believe that "liberals" are some homogeneous group that all think alike, act alike, vote alike, and file into the same church? You sound as stupid as the rants from talk radio hosts--but they are, after all, entertainers. They are not exactly intellectual towers.

I'm going to quiet you down, doughboy. I'm going to ask you to explain to all of us, right now, how you and your right wing radio listeners plan to balance the federal deficit simply by cutting spending.

YOUR RULES: You need to cut about $1.2 trillion per year. You CANNOT cut defense spending. You CANNOT raise taxes.

Tell me, exactly, what you would cut and how much each cut would reduce the deficit.

Thanks!

When you spell my name correctly, I'll think about it. And...I don't march to orders of an asshole. So pack it up and fuck off. Next time try a better approach and you might get a better reply.

I don't have to prove a thing to least of all...you.

P.S. By the way trollboy or Boobby's concubine, where is is stated that MY rules are that there are no defense cuts? If you knew anything, which you obviously don't I posted many times that the military can be cut and so too can foreign aid.

Now you can fuck off..

Typical. No response.

translation = I can"t hear you with my head up my ass.

And you don't?

I've had kind words towards a good number of Conservatives on this board regarding their intellect.

The only Conservatives I argue with on this board are the morons...and it's definitely not all of them.

Now he admits his cowardly side by taking shots when he thinks I don't see his replies when he replies to others. Add dumb to his qualifications. And I can see a post without taking you off ignore. Try looking in the upper right hand corner asswipe.

If the shoe fits...

But I know you see them, because you always check them. You've been ignoring me while steadily conversing with me for months.

Damn, you're such a tool.

Your Google-fu is weak.

What other talk show on the tube has this guy appeared on?

I mean..if he's such a big "liberal" maybe you'd see him on Hard Ball? Rachel Maddow? Ed Schultz? Al Sharpton?

Somewhere...right?

Lift from your knees:

article-1345056-0C9D6348000005DC-710_634x481.jpg

It's unfortunate you felt that you needed to say something, since you didn't have anything remotely interesting at your disposal.

Let me get this straight: You believe your posts are interesting?

If you want to see his best work take a stroll through the Flame Zone where he attacks people that aren't on line. He's a closet hero and a legend in only his mind..

I don't think suggesting others find out for themselves will work for your lies.

And you don't?

I've had kind words towards a good number of Conservatives on this board regarding their intellect.

The only Conservatives I argue with on this board are the morons...and it's definitely not all of them.
Yay you! Doesn't alter what I said a bit, does it?

If he can hold it long enough until he...oh never mind...:eusa_angel:

What do I have to do to get you wingnuts to stick to a topic? Sheesh, you sound like a bunch of 12-year olds.
Sticking to topic? Oh, you mean like your impotent, childish demands to a question about economics in a thread about a leftist talking head acting like a child during a gun rights debate?

Or is that different...somehow...it just IS, dammit!!

$imagesCAC74593.jpg
^^^^^^^^
Freemason9

Forum List

Back