How an "Educated" Liberal Debates

Mean ol' daveman, calling people the dreaded terrible nasty L-word. :(

Meanwhile, this Administration has decided that I, a small-government-supporting, gun-owning conservative Christian veteran should be labeled a "potential domestic terrorist" -- but it's vastly more important that an anonymous internet message board poster is calling people liberals!!

Sorry. My give-a-damn's busted. :cool:

Hey hey, I think it goes both ways.

It's okay, you just projected a little something onto me, I'm used to it.
The really funny part is, you're taking something personally that wasn't even directed at you. :lol:

Really?

Last time I checked my name was bobcollum.

A little help anyone?

It always comes down to this Davey, if you can refute it soundly, you should probably do it.

That wasn't it. :thup:
And just what evidence would you accept, bob? :lol:

You know, the kind that's irrefutable.

Fact is, by your logic, everyone thinks they're an intellectual, unless of course you just think you're stupid.
Could you explain your interpretation of my logic, please? Especially the bolded -- because I don't see how anything I've written could be interpreted that way.
Do you come across many of those types on your worldly voyages on the internet?
I don't think I'm stupid. Marilyn vos Savant is never going to ask me to write columns for her, but I get by. :lol:

But let's look at one of your fellow lefties, Truthmatters. She seems to have a high opinion of her level of intelligence -- but so far, she's shown absolutely nothing to back it up. Amazingly bad writing skills. Fractured logic. Opinions stated as fact. Poor thinking skills overall.

Is she an intellectual, even though she obviously considers herself to be one?

I knew I'd seen Terrell before: He spent a lot of time on Fox in the late 90's. He could be counted on the be angry about damn near anything. At work, we called him Angry Black Man. :lol:

LOL, that's him. The funny part is that a lot of that "anger" is a put on in my opinion. I could almost see him laughing when he gets into those "fits" and outbursts. :lol:
Makes good ratings.

Doesn't help his credibility as a lawyer one whit, though. Good way to get cited for contempt of court...which would be HILARIOUS to watch.

Terrell: Contempt? Of THIS whitey court? You damn right! Aw, naw, naw -- it's 'cause I'm BLACK, innit?!

Client (whispers): Shut up, you buffoon! You're fired!!

:lmao:

LOL, it would be interesting to see him litigate a case.

LOL, that's him. The funny part is that a lot of that "anger" is a put on in my opinion. I could almost see him laughing when he gets into those "fits" and outbursts. :lol:
Makes good ratings.

Doesn't help his credibility as a lawyer one whit, though. Good way to get cited for contempt of court...which would be HILARIOUS to watch.

Terrell: Contempt? Of THIS whitey court? You damn right! Aw, naw, naw -- it's 'cause I'm BLACK, innit?!

Client (whispers): Shut up, you buffoon! You're fired!!

:lmao:

LOL, it would be interesting to see him litigate a case.

I found some lawyer review sites. Nothing over 1 star. :lmao:

And just what evidence would you accept, bob? :lol:

You know, the kind that's irrefutable.

Fact is, by your logic, everyone thinks they're an intellectual, unless of course you just think you're stupid.
Could you explain your interpretation of my logic, please? Especially the bolded -- because I don't see how anything I've written could be interpreted that way.
Do you come across many of those types on your worldly voyages on the internet?
I don't think I'm stupid. Marilyn vos Savant is never going to ask me to write columns for her, but I get by. :lol:

But let's look at one of your fellow lefties, Truthmatters. She seems to have a high opinion of her level of intelligence -- but so far, she's shown absolutely nothing to back it up. Amazingly bad writing skills. Fractured logic. Opinions stated as fact. Poor thinking skills overall.

Is she an intellectual, even though she obviously considers herself to be one?

That's exactly my point, everybody thinks they're at least somewhat intelligent.

I have to assume this is the angle you're taking about my comments, because you've literally provided nothing to substantiate the claim, well besides you pretending you're on CSI, analyzing my text for clues to my personality.

Look at BigDerpNC1775...dumb as a bag of hammers, but you'd never hear that from him.

Forum List

Back