How am I racist?

How am I racist??? I just point out reality with offical "stats" and wish for debate for improvement of our society. I'd think blacks would want to be part of our discussion towards a safer, richer and more productive society. I'm discovering quite the opposite as they wish to be racist and don't care to listen to whites.

Why? Why shouldn't I point out the black youth crime rate the within our cities...Do you really believe you don't have problems that we can work on? This is the only way we will ever come to a conclussion to what you really consider to be fair. Instead, you want to play the victim card and don't really care about working with whites. I'm afriad that you don't really want to work with us or much care to be part of a society with us as your equals.

You may see me as racist but I do feel that a lot of you're the same. At least I have solid data supporting my case.

What say you blacks? How are being mistreated? Seriously.

Because you have a history on this board of making negative comments on other races based on loose facts and talking points...

How is using data from the FBI, Police departments and the cdc loose facts?

What would you call a solid fact?

If a black guy made it his mission to chronicle, daily, white - on - white and white - on - black crime exclusively, I wonder if you grand wizard types would think him a wealth of useful information or just some white - hating ******.

Whadaya think?

Because you have a history on this board of making negative comments on other races based on loose facts and talking points...

If a black guy made it his mission to chronicle, daily, white - on - white and white - on - black crime exclusively, I wonder if you grand wizard types would think him a wealth of useful information or just some white - hating ******.

Whadaya think?

I think the black guy would be posting blogs at " The Root" or Huffington Post

Last edited:
Are there any USMB members who are, without a doubt, racist?

I can name you a few and they all happen to be black.

Which supports my belief that blacks are more racist than whites.

If calling out double standards and speaking the truth about the plight of black Americans is racist and if being proud of one's heritage is racist. Then by all means call me a racist.

Those who truly know me, knows the truth. What anyone on this forum thinks of me is unimportant.

If calling out double standards and speaking the truth about the plight of black Americans is racist and if being proud of one's heritage is racist. Then by all means call me a racist.

Those who truly know me, knows the truth. What anyone on this forum thinks of me is unimportant.

^racist homo

Please name them. And...are you certain that there are no racists here who are white?

^racist homo

Please keep me out of your fantasies.

In the last few weeks I have seen TV commercials for a dating service called "Meet Black People.com" on the national networks.

It features pictures and videos of only blacks; saying this site is just for black people wanting to meet other black people.

Can you imagine the firestorm if there was a similar "Meet White People.com" ??

The media would go crazy; and the usual suspects, Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton would be screaming racism and making comparisons to the KKK and nazis.

And of course, the white liberal PC crowd would be staging demonstrations and demanding boycots of stations that ran the ads. :cool:

That site does not say its just for Black people.

Please name them. And...are you certain that there are no racists here who are white?

I imagine there are white racist that post in this forum. But I do not believe that everyone that post facts about the plight of black people or those that are troubled by the double standards are racist.

Bass52 and Huey to name a couple.

How am I racist??? I just point out reality with offical "stats" and wish for debate for improvement of our society. I'd think blacks would want to be part of our discussion towards a safer, richer and more productive society. I'm discovering quite the opposite as they wish to be racist and don't care to listen to whites.

Why? Why shouldn't I point out that the black youth crime rate within our cities is sky high...Do you really believe you don't have problems that we can work on? This is the only way we will ever come to a conclusion to what you really consider to be fair. Instead, you want to play the victim card and don't really care about working with whites. I'm afriad that you don't really want to work with us or much care to be part of a society with us as your equals. It is human nature to rule over one or the other...

You may see me as racist but I do feel that a lot of you're the same. At least I have solid data supporting my case.

What say you blacks? How are you being mistreated? Seriously.

Calling one a racist is the now "what ever". Its starting to lose its weight though, and those who run around calling folks racist are finely starting to be recognized as the intellectually weak people they are. Look at Sharpton, Jackson, Jelous, they are mocked and ridiculed for the light weights they are even by other non white folk. Thats why they are snuggling up to gays and illegals. Dont let being called a racist bug you. Take solace in the fact that you have shut down who ever you are havering a discussion with, and them calling you racist is the same as a tap out in MMA. They surrender. Just look at who is saying it.

Whadaya think?

I think the black guy would be posting blogs at " The Root" or Huffington Post

Why? You're thinking this one is exclusively for white racists? Golly; I wonder what gave you that impression.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Why? Why shouldn't I point out that the black youth crime rate within our cities is sky high...Do you really believe you don't have problems that we can work on? This is the only way we will ever come to a conclusion to what you really consider to be fair. Instead, you want to play the victim card and don't really care about working with whites. I'm afriad that you don't really want to work with us or much care to be part of a society with us as your equals. It is human nature to rule over one or the other...

Calling one a racist is the now "what ever". Its starting to lose its weight though, and those who run around calling folks racist are finely starting to be recognized as the intellectually weak people they are. Look at Sharpton, Jackson, Jelous, they are mocked and ridiculed for the light weights they are even by other non white folk. Thats why they are snuggling up to gays and illegals. Dont let being called a racist bug you. Take solace in the fact that you have shut down who ever you are havering a discussion with, and them calling you racist is the same as a tap out in MMA. They surrender. Just look at who is saying it.

That is interesting. what percentage of American white people do you believe is actually racist?

That is interesting. what percentage of American white people do you believe is actually racist?

I cant give a number, but if you want you can try. dont get me wrong, they are out there. You will know them as they are the guys who fly the rebel flag in front of their mobile homes with an FTW sign on the door collecting AFDC and food stamps. Racist are ignorant fucks, and ignorant fucktardery transcends race and gender. The white ones have been stuck in a corner where they belong. Now the black ones are getting put in their corner where they belong. This is a good thing.

I cant give a number, but if you want you can try. dont get me wrong, they are out there. You will know them as they are the guys who fly the rebel flag in front of their mobile homes with an FTW sign on the door collecting AFDC and food stamps. Racist are ignorant fucks, and ignorant fucktardery transcends race and gender. The white ones have been stuck in a corner where they belong. Now the black ones are getting put in their corner where they belong. This is a good thing.

You have described low income Southern racists. Is that the only kind?

This is not just in the south its like that all over and in both races.

This is not just in the south its like that all over and in both races.

Maybe you threw me off with the rebel flag. You are saying that the only people who are racist in this country are low income, poorly educated and ignorant? I see you added black racists in there.....but lets keep our discussion confined to white racists for the time being.

Are there any well educated and well employed racists in America?

Forum List

Back