How am I racist?

You have described low income Southern racists. Is that the only kind?

This is not just in the south its like that all over and in both races.

Maybe you threw me off with the rebel flag. You are saying that the only people who are racist in this country are low income, poorly educated and ignorant? I see you added black racists in there.....but lets keep our discussion confined to white racists for the time being.

Are there any well educated and well employed racists in America?

Yeah. All the white folk I know who go on about the Govt. and minorities are generational food stamp collectors. What is striking to me is how many youngsters of all races are not racist. Then the poor kids. All the race baters are getting old and dieing. This is a good thing.

Last edited:
How am I racist??? I just point out reality with offical "stats" and wish for debate for improvement of our society. I'd think blacks would want to be part of our discussion towards a safer, richer and more productive society. I'm discovering quite the opposite as they wish to be racist and don't care to listen to whites.

Why? Why shouldn't I point out that the black youth crime rate within our cities is sky high...Do you really believe you don't have problems that we can work on? This is the only way we will ever come to a conclusion to what you really consider to be fair. Instead, you want to play the victim card and don't really care about working with whites. I'm afriad that you don't really want to work with us or much care to be part of a society with us as your equals. It is human nature to rule over one or the other...

You may see me as racist but I do feel that a lot of you're the same. At least I have solid data supporting my case.

What say you blacks? How are you being mistreated? Seriously.

You are a racist. Your simple observation proves you are a racist. Superior complex that YOU WHITE people are the answer to Black folks problem and THEY should because of your superiority should listen to YOU? Black don't feel they are your savior. BUT you white people believe you are. Listen to your self. Why should Blacks trust Whites? IF you don't know that Blacks are the lowest on the pole below illegal aliens and they are discriminated against most then the lowest White. You are the epitome of a racist. Clasic white racist. I bet some of your bestg friends are black. Listen you white people? :mad:

White men are serial killers, kill and rape their children, on welfare and commit more crime than any other race. Black crime is usually economically related.

What fucking data supporting what????

Last edited:
How am I racist??? I just point out reality with offical "stats" and wish for debate for improvement of our society. I'd think blacks would want to be part of our discussion towards a safer, richer and more productive society. I'm discovering quite the opposite as they wish to be racist and don't care to listen to whites.

Why? Why shouldn't I point out that the black youth crime rate within our cities is sky high...Do you really believe you don't have problems that we can work on? This is the only way we will ever come to a conclusion to what you really consider to be fair. Instead, you want to play the victim card and don't really care about working with whites. I'm afriad that you don't really want to work with us or much care to be part of a society with us as your equals. It is human nature to rule over one or the other...

You may see me as racist but I do feel that a lot of you're the same. At least I have solid data supporting my case.

What say you blacks? How are you being mistreated? Seriously.

You are a racist. Your simple observation proves you are a racist. Superior complex that YOU WHITE people are the answer to Black folks problem and THEY should because of your superiority should listen to YOU? Black don't feel they are your savior. BUT you white people believe you are. Listen to your self. Why should Blacks trust Whites? IF you don't know that Blacks are the lowest on the pole below illegal aliens and they are discriminated against most then the lowest White. You are the epitome of a racist. Clasic white racist. I bet some of your bestg friends are black. Listen you white people? :mad:

White men are serial killers, kill and rape their children, on welfare and commit more crime than any other race. Black crime is usually economically related.

What fucking data supporting what????

@ Lone Laugher, ^ this right here is one example what I am talking about.

Really? I had a hard time with that last post of yours.

Are there middle class or upper class, honest to goodness racists in this country?

Sorry, Im doing my books to. Your racist in any group tend to be low income folks who need some one to blame their plight on. Some one is responsible for putting them where they are and its because they are black, white illegal what ever.

[/QUOTE]Are there middle class or upper class, honest to goodness racists in this country?[/QUOTE]

For the most part no, not really. A few older ones maybe.

Are there middle class or upper class, honest to goodness racists in this country?

Sorry, Im doing my books to. Your racist in any group tend to be low income folks who need some one to blame their plight on. Some one is responsible for putting them where they are and its because they are black, white illegal what ever.
Are there middle class or upper class, honest to goodness racists in this country?[/QUOTE]

For the most part no, not really. A few older ones maybe.[/QUOTE]

If I told you that I have several customers who are small business owners and between the ages of 25 and 60.............that would admit to you in private that they think black people are subhuman.......would you believe me?

For the most part no, not really. A few older ones maybe.[/QUOTE]

If I told you that I have several customers who are small business owners and between the ages of 25 and 60.............that would admit to you in private that they think black people are subhuman.......would you believe me?[/QUOTE]

I honestly dont know if I could. And no, not because I dont think you are not being honest about it either. The guys closer to 60 sure, but the successful younger ones I dont know. You in the trades ? Construction and such ? If so then yeah, I would if we were discussing Hispanic types.

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery.

Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved..."

Reverend Jesse Jackson

Remarks at a meeting of Operation PUSH
Chicago (27 November 1993)

Speaking truth does not a racist make.

If I told you that I have several customers who are small business owners and between the ages of 25 and 60.............that would admit to you in private that they think black people are subhuman.......would you believe me?[/QUOTE]

I honestly dont know if I could. And no, not because I dont think you are not being honest about it either. The guys closer to 60 sure, but the successful younger ones I dont know. You in the trades ? Construction and such ? If so then yeah, I would if we were discussing Hispanic types.[/QUOTE]

I supply the trades. And I have a few Hispanic customers. But I have several who are white, younger than me, make more money than me and are as racist as they come.

I can tell you one way blacks are mistreated and that is via law enforcement. There are facts for that one too sir.

If I told you that I have several customers who are small business owners and between the ages of 25 and 60.............that would admit to you in private that they think black people are subhuman.......would you believe me?

I honestly dont know if I could. And no, not because I dont think you are not being honest about it either. The guys closer to 60 sure, but the successful younger ones I dont know. You in the trades ? Construction and such ? If so then yeah, I would if we were discussing Hispanic types.[/QUOTE]

I supply the trades. And I have a few Hispanic customers. But I have several who are white, younger than me, make more money than me and are as racist as they come.[/QUOTE]

I believe you, there are some young racists out there although not as much as there used to be in the past.

Maybe its just the circles i run in. I remember lots of racist types when I was little, but even then, in my experience racist of any race have had thees things in common, they were broke, unemployed most of the time, and have a hard time with accountability. Meh, maybe I need to get out more.

Last edited:
May its just the circles i run in. I remember lots of racist types when I was little, but even then, in my experience racist of any race have had thees things in common, they were broke, unemployed most of the time, and have a hard time with accountability. Meh, maybe I need to get out more.

Perhaps. I appreciate that you are open to that possibility.

i have nothing against Hispanics,Asians,Native Americans,or Jews,but i do not like black society.who does ??society and culture is a system .i do not like communism or communist Chinese culture ,but i do not hate Asians . because as a society in the US they are a plus not a negative like black culture.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back