How about them gas prices

Millions of people supported trump---thousands showed up at his rallies all of them------------biden did good if he could get a dozen people to show up his rallies--logic says that Trump won the election EASILY which is why Biden has a body/speech double and is living behind razor wire fearing the american people coming after him and the other corrupt politicians.
The thousands that showed up at trump's pep rallies all voted for him. Logic says that thousnds are considerably smaller than the millions that trump lost by.

260 million didn’t vote for the almost dead dude and the angry fake negro bitch...You realize that...right?

Millions of people supported trump---thousands showed up at his rallies all of them------------biden did good if he could get a dozen people to show up his rallies--logic says that Trump won the election EASILY which is why Biden has a body/speech double and is living behind razor wire fearing the american people coming after him and the other corrupt politicians.
The thousands that showed up at trump's pep rallies all voted for him. Logic says that thousnds are considerably smaller than the millions that trump lost by.
Look at the tens of millions who would never go near a Trump rally

Shut down oil production, open the borders, bankrupt the country, and all we can do is walk around with our finger in our ass, the guy is a walking fuck stick.

Tear down the wall

You have the numbers? Post them.
There are only about 330 million americans, so you subtracted Biden's votes and claim that the rest did not vote for him. I was incorrect as only 74.2 million are under age 18, which is close to the trump vote tally. It looks like ~190 million americans are apathetic and don't care to bother themselves with voting.

It's always that way. To claim that the apathetic didn't vote for Biden when they didn't vote for anyone is slightly misleading. They didn't vote for trump either.

Shut down oil production, open the borders, bankrupt the country, and all we can do is walk around with our finger in our ass, the guy is a walking fuck stick.

Tear down the wall
Why,I await your speedy reply
Why?

Because we went 150 years without needing a wall.
Because it is a wall of hate
Because it make more sense to issue temporary work visas

Of course temporary work visas make sense. Most countries issue them.

Tear down the wall
Why?

Yep, and your locked front door is a door of hate as well..ain’t that right surada ?
I say fuck the wall as well...I’m all for troops in the streets, going door to door...aggressive nonstop Operation Wetback sweeps across the nation.
1200-608694-you-didnt-know-about-operation-wetback.jpg

Tear down the wall
Why?

We used to offer temporary work visas and migrant workers would cross back and forth to get seasonal work.

Once we stopped the temporary visas......they just stayed

Tear down the wall
Why?

Yep, and your locked front door is a door of hate as well..ain’t that right surada ?
I say fuck the wall as well...I’m all for troops in the streets, going door to door...aggressive nonstop Operation Wetback sweeps across the nation.
1200-608694-you-didnt-know-about-operation-wetback.jpg

We have 21,000 Border Patrol agents now.

Expand e-Verify and fine employers who hire illegals.

Tear down the wall
Why?

We used to offer temporary work visas and migrant workers would cross back and forth to get seasonal work.

Once we stopped the temporary visas......they just stayed

How stupid to stop those temp visas.

Trump has employed hundreds of illegals at his golf course resorts and hotels.

Tear down the wall
I know you and more then that, the family need to be killed. The family first. Many families. Probably will not happen. And then massive suffering will occur expanding geometrically when the currency burps and burps again.

President Biden is already boosting oil prices, and he’s barely gotten started.

Biden has pushed those prices, which were already rising because of severe weather, even higher by gratuitously alienating Saudi Arabia. The Gulf kingdom just surprised energy markets by announcing it would not raise oil output, despite developing supply constraints and rising prices. Oil prices jumped on the news, popping 4 percent to pre-pandemic levels for the first time in a year; the surge rattled markets already nervous about rising inflation.

Thanks Joe that's what America needs...ya fricken clown.

As gas prices soar, Americans can blame Joe Biden

Biden hasn't alienated the Saudis and those guys at the Hill are morons.. They don't know even the basics about the oil business. YOU should be embarrassed to fall for such crap.
Gas prices remained low throughout trumps time in office

and now they are going up under biden

something obama promised 12 years ago

now if they level off and even go back down you can trying peddling your biden excuses then

But dont hold your breath

Tear down the wall
I know you and more then that, the family need to be killed. The family first. Many families. Probably will not happen. And then massive suffering will occur expanding geometrically when the currency burps and burps again.

You still don't even know the basics of the oil business.

President Biden is already boosting oil prices, and he’s barely gotten started.

Biden has pushed those prices, which were already rising because of severe weather, even higher by gratuitously alienating Saudi Arabia. The Gulf kingdom just surprised energy markets by announcing it would not raise oil output, despite developing supply constraints and rising prices. Oil prices jumped on the news, popping 4 percent to pre-pandemic levels for the first time in a year; the surge rattled markets already nervous about rising inflation.

Thanks Joe that's what America needs...ya fricken clown.

As gas prices soar, Americans can blame Joe Biden

Biden hasn't alienated the Saudis and those guys at the Hill are morons.. They don't know even the basics about the oil business. YOU should be embarrassed to fall for such crap.
Gas prices remained low throughout trumps time in office

and now they are going up under biden

something obama promised 12 years ago

now if they level off and even go back down you can trying peddling your biden excuses then

But dont hold your breath

How could you possibly be so ignorant?

Forum List

Back