How about another stimulus check to fix the problems Biden created?

That is all a bunch of crap. Meanwhile the only problem we have is Republicans refusing to get vaccinated and spreading all kinds of missinformation that is killing people. People don't want to die so they don't want to go out and work.

If they are vaccinated, that's no concern, is it?

Why don't you tell that to our black population since they are the largest documented group to resist vaccines, and they vote Democrat over 95% of the time. What good does it do for all Americans to get vaccinated when Dementia is ushering in millions of people from over 100 other countries into ours, not testing them, no vaccine mandate?
Maybe You should check out today's rates. Blacks and browns have been getting vaccinated faster than anybody the last couple of months because they're not brainwashed fools.

Of course they can get a break through case and give it to their people who can't get vaccinated. All this happens because there's still an epidemic going on but only amongst stupid ass Republicans.

How do you figure it's Republicans when blacks are the most resistant to getting the vaccine? Did blacks all of a sudden become conservative? Mindless left-wing propaganda.

You can have covid vaccinated or not. You can pass covid vaccinated or not. So stop with your commie excuses.

Maybe You should check out today's rates. Blacks and browns have been getting vaccinated faster than anybody the last couple of months because they're not brainwashed fools.

They should since they are so far behind the rest of us. I will anxiously await your evidence of this claim.

When you give money to people who make less than the government is giving them, you remove the incentive for them to work, make their own money and put that money into circulation.

Cutting taxes is not what gave us out of control inflation, a huge labor shortage, a supply shortage, and pathetic job numbers. If you're stupid enough to think it did, why didn't Dementia and the Communists increase taxes yet? Oh, I guess for the same reason we still don't have a national $15.00 minimum wage after they controlled the entire federal government for ten months.
The The brainwashed GOP base not getting vaccinated caused all these problems. They need 60 votes to do $15 minimum wage and of course your heroes won't allow that. Obstruction is easy doing stuff is hard.

How do you figure it's Republicans when blacks are the most resistant to getting the vaccine? Did blacks all of a sudden become conservative? Mindless left-wing propaganda.

You can have covid vaccinated or not. You can pass covid vaccinated or not. So stop with your commie excuses.
You are at least 10 times more liable to get it if you are not vaccinated, and you are almost certain not to die or even need to be hospitalized if you are vaccinated. You know nothing about it because you are a brainwashed functional moron. Wake up some day sleeping beauty Jesus poor America.

I see you ran away from the ass kicking I gave you in the jobs report thread, only to bring up this proven LIE again!

Did it ever occur to you that rather than "paying people to stay home" Biden was paying poor people to spend money to keep businesses afloat thus keeping people working, and when the pandemic assistance stopped demand declined and thus hiring declined????
Or is it all you can do to just mindlessly parrot GQP hate media talking points???
Just wondering. Did you actually defend the jobs report?

There is one problem as always, the GOP- which will not get vaccinated in the worst pandemic ever. Incredibly stupid. You are the only person talking about a stimulus. Get vaccinated dumbasses!!
Why do you want vaccines forced on those who don't want it, or those who have a religious conviction not to get it? If the vaccine works the way Biden says it does then you will be protected anyway, and all these republicans you speak of will just die off if they end up with the virus and don't recover. Win win for you..right? Reduces the voting pool for the republican party and gets rid of those who obviously irritate you.

Civil liberties be !@#$ed I guess.

Edit: BTW...Not the "Worst pandemic ever". Between 1-5% die from it depending on the report with most under 2%.

Last edited:
They should since they are so far behind the rest of us. I will anxiously await your evidence of this claim.
Sure sure as hell are ahead of Republicans... The problem as always.

KFF › issue-brief › l...
Latest Data on COVID-19 Vaccinations by Race/Ethnicity | KFF
Oct. 6, 2021 — Between September 20 and October 4, Black and Hispanic people experienced a slightly larger increase in vaccination rates compared to White ...
Samantha Artiga
COVID-19 Disparities
A July 2021 poll
Missing: browns ‎| Must include: browns
Homepage › ...
Blacks' vaccination rates rise as many overcome hesitancy
8 days ago — And he started feeling significantly better. Since the introduction of the Covid vaccines early this year, many African-Americans like Brown ...

Last edited:
When you give money to people who make less than the government is giving them, you remove the incentive for them to work, make their own money and put that money into circulation.

Cutting taxes is not what gave us out of control inflation, a huge labor shortage, a supply shortage, and pathetic job numbers. If you're stupid enough to think it did, why didn't Dementia and the Communists increase taxes yet? Oh, I guess for the same reason we still don't have a national $15.00 minimum wage after they controlled the entire federal government for ten months.
Already proven to be nothing but LIES no matter how many times you repeat them.

Why don't you tell that to our black population since they are the largest documented group to resist vaccines, and they vote Democrat over 95% of the time. What good does it do for all Americans to get vaccinated when Dementia is ushering in millions of people from over 100 other countries into ours, not testing them, no vaccine mandate?
More GQP hate media BULLSHIT!

Yes, that's what I said, another stimulus check.

It seems to me that the problem started when Dementia and the Democrats decided to pay people to stay home. Many were making more money not working than working. The government goodies stopped a month ago, and our people getting jobs didn't reflect a huge difference this month. It seems that people can stay at home without federal money, either that or they made so much they are dragging ass to go back to work.

In any case, is this all the fault of government? I think it many instances these service sector jobs normally worked by younger people are still living at home, or they moved back home sometime during the pandemic. In our state, they calculated that with the state and fed unemployment, it was equal to a working person making 57K a year. Think about it. Equal to 57K a year living in moms basement. That can last you an awful long time even after the flow of money stops.

We don't know the exact causes, but what we do know is people are not going back to work. While I hate the idea of government handing out money to people who could otherwise work, what if we had a stimulus payment to people who get jobs and hold them for at least three months? At the end of the three months, you get a stimulus payment of oh, I don't know, let's say $1,500. Would that be enough to inspire younger people to take these jobs once again?
I don't want one. The inflation is bad enough.

The jobs not filled are a result of low wages. People are moving onto better jobs. Those left behind are being avoided for a reason. They simply do not pay enough. Perhaps many of those jobs don't need to be filled.

Forum List

Back