How about another stimulus check to fix the problems Biden created?

Ray From Cleveland
I heard on the news earlier this week that there will be another stimulus check. Of course I'll believe it when it lands in my bank account.

Democrats are all about buying votes. There is no other reason to vote for them so I wouldn't doubt it. But right now, we need to find a way to lure people of working age back to their jobs, so that's when I came up with the idea of a stimulus check to do it.

To what end? Due to liberal incompetence the shelves are empty, throwing people money would only increase prices, ultimately having a greater negative impact on the lowest income brackets.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

From your link:

The share of recent vaccinations going to Hispanic people is 15%, which represents a decline from earlier periods during which the share of recent vaccinations going to Hispanic people was larger than their share of the total population (Figure 1). While these data provide helpful insights at the national level, to date, CDC is not publicly reporting state-level data on the racial/ethnic composition of people vaccinated.

Overall, across these 43 states, the percent of White people who have received at least one COVID-19 vaccine dose (54%) was 1.2 times higher than the rate for Black people (46%) and 1.1 times higher than the rate for Hispanic people (51%) as of October 4, 2021

To what end? Due to liberal incompetence the shelves are empty, throwing people money would only increase prices, ultimately having a greater negative impact on the lowest income brackets.

Since Democrats will never admit when they F things up so badly, and that they love buying votes with debt money, I just figure the best way out of this is to reward people for working instead of rewarding them for not working which of course we see the results of. The real solution is to get them out of power totally, but as we know, we won't be able to do that for several years.

You are at least 10 times more liable to get it if you are not vaccinated, and you are almost certain not to die or even need to be hospitalized if you are vaccinated.

I thought you said your concern was how it affected others--not affect the people not taking the shot.

If people don't want the shot and chance getting sick or dying, how is that effecting you? It isn't, so mind your own fucken business.

The The brainwashed GOP base not getting vaccinated caused all these problems. They need 60 votes to do $15 minimum wage and of course your heroes won't allow that. Obstruction is easy doing stuff is hard.

No they don't need 60 votes. If they did, WTF were they lying to the people during last election claiming they were going to do it. The problem is Biden told them he would never sign on to a $15.00 minimum wage because even that lost fool knows how devastating that would be to our economy.

No they don't need 60 votes. If they did, WTF were they lying to the people during last election claiming they were going to do it. The problem is Biden told them he would never sign on to a $15.00 minimum wage because even that lost fool knows how devastating that would be to our economy.
Pure Bologna. And then the parliamentarian of the Senate said they could not use reconciliation to raise the minimum wage. Try the real world sometimes stupid.....

I thought you said your concern was how it affected others--not affect the people not taking the shot.

If people don't want the shot and chance getting sick or dying, how is that effecting you? It isn't, so mind your own fucken business.
Read what I said and try thinking for a change dumbass. This will never end until you assholes get shots unbelievable.

From your link:

The share of recent vaccinations going to Hispanic people is 15%, which represents a decline from earlier periods during which the share of recent vaccinations going to Hispanic people was larger than their share of the total population (Figure 1). While these data provide helpful insights at the national level, to date, CDC is not publicly reporting state-level data on the racial/ethnic composition of people vaccinated.

Overall, across these 43 states, the percent of White people who have received at least one COVID-19 vaccine dose (54%) was 1.2 times higher than the rate for Black people (46%) and 1.1 times higher than the rate for Hispanic people (51%) as of October 4, 2021
Which Is a hell of a lot better than a month or two ago. Because blacks and browns can still learn, whereas you brainwashed functional morons are an absolute disaster and won't change

I'll give you one now, how many American citizens are still in Afghanistan wanting out?
Maybe tomorrow I'll post another one for you.
They say about 100, and they are all Afgan Americans who are waiting to see what happens. You think they are Bill and Joanne from New Jersey because you are a brainwashed functional moron.

They say about 100, and they are all African Americans who are waiting to see what happens. You think they are Bill and Joanne from New Jersey because you are a brainwashed functional moron.
BS, there are students from Ca stuck over there, and as for the total number, they don't have a clue apparently.
100 is either a guess, or a lowball number.

Sure sure as hell are ahead of Republicans... The problem as always.

KFF › issue-brief › l...
Latest Data on COVID-19 Vaccinations by Race/Ethnicity | KFF
Oct. 6, 2021 — Between September 20 and October 4, Black and Hispanic people experienced a slightly larger increase in vaccination rates compared to White ...
Samantha Artiga
COVID-19 Disparities
A July 2021 poll
Missing: browns ‎| Must include: browns
Homepage › ...
Blacks' vaccination rates rise as many overcome hesitancy
8 days ago — And he started feeling significantly better. Since the introduction of the Covid vaccines early this year, many African-Americans like Brown ...

You conveniently left out these facts from your own link.
using CDC data, found that vaccination rates among Blacks had risen to 46 percent, vs. 54 percent of Whites
Better, but still not as high
In many counties where Black rates are higher, the overall vaccination rates remain low.
Current state figures in Georgia show that 44.8 percent of Blacks are vaccinated for Covid, versus 47.4 percent of Whites.
Better but still lower, and is a one state statistic.

Also, if you visit their KFF link

Black and Hispanic people remain less likely than their White counterparts to have received a vaccine
CDC reported that race/ethnicity was known for 61% of people who had received at least one dose of the vaccine. Among this group, nearly two thirds were White (60%), 11% were Black, 17% were Hispanic, 6% were Asian, 1% were American Indian or Alaska Native
Above is interesting in that we don't even know the race/ethnicity of many many who took the the vaccine.
1634310913965.png

As we can see above, Asians remain at number one, and blacks at bottom.

Also, they do not keep track of political party on actual statistics from the CDC, so their is no REAL way to know if Republicans take the vaccine less than blacks.

Forum List

Back