How about another stimulus check to fix the problems Biden created?

Failed leadership got us a LOSS of over 2 million jobs including a LOSS of 200,000 manufacturing jobs and an average GDP of 1.6% over 4 years!

Back to the lie Trump was responsible for a worldwide virus? Didn't I explain how stupid you look using lies like that? As for GDP, the US had the least damage of all G7 countries under President Trump.

Yes, that's what I said, another stimulus check.

It seems to me that the problem started when Dementia and the Democrats decided to pay people to stay home. Many were making more money not working than working. The government goodies stopped a month ago, and our people getting jobs didn't reflect a huge difference this month. It seems that people can stay at home without federal money, either that or they made so much they are dragging ass to go back to work.

In any case, is this all the fault of government? I think it many instances these service sector jobs normally worked by younger people are still living at home, or they moved back home sometime during the pandemic. In our state, they calculated that with the state and fed unemployment, it was equal to a working person making 57K a year. Think about it. Equal to 57K a year living in moms basement. That can last you an awful long time even after the flow of money stops.

We don't know the exact causes, but what we do know is people are not going back to work. While I hate the idea of government handing out money to people who could otherwise work, what if we had a stimulus payment to people who get jobs and hold them for at least three months? At the end of the three months, you get a stimulus payment of oh, I don't know, let's say $1,500. Would that be enough to inspire younger people to take these jobs once again?
That is all a bunch of crap. Meanwhile the only problem we have is Republicans refusing to get vaccinated and spreading all kinds of missinformation that is killing people. People don't want to die so they don't want to go out and work. They are also figuring out the Republicans have been screwing workers forever but especially the last 30 years. Thanks for allowing 9/11 through sheer incompetence, The stupidest wars ever and two world depressions, one corrupt and one incredibly stupid pandemic response still happening. Poor America.

No, a stimulus or extended unemployment is helpful when there are no jobs. A terrible idea when there are millions of them. See if you can figure that one out.
There is one problem as always, the GOP- which will not get vaccinated in the worst pandemic ever. Incredibly stupid. You are the only person talking about a stimulus. Get vaccinated dumbasses!!

Trump signed a DEMOCRAT BILL that did include stimulus payments, however that was at a time when jobs were shutting down coast to coast. After the vaccines became available, jobs eventually opened back up.

There was no reason to pay people fed money when there were jobs everywhere. But the Democrats and Biden passed the bill and look at the result! Supply chain disrupted, industry doing anything they can to attract workers, container ships stranded out in the ocean because of nobody to unload them and nobody to haul those containers out of the container ports. The problem is nationwide.

If paying people not to work caused these problems, then maybe doing the opposite is how to correct it.
Trump actually called for bigger stimulus checks than his fellow Democrats. AFTER he lost the election.

Trump calls on Congress to approve $2,000 stimulus checks

Explain to me how demand declined and we have a huge labor shortage. That makes no sense whatsoever. And what lie to you speak of? How do you keep businesses afloat when commie cities closed them down, some permanent?

So why did they do it? They did it to decrease the labor market. The less Americans willing to work, the more support it will give them when they claim we need all these illegals here. You know, we need foreigners to do these jobs Americans won't do????

Millions of jobs around, Americans won't work them. How do we solve the problem? By doing the exact opposite of what caused the problem
Just more GQP hate media talking points.
When you give money to people who are financially struggling they spend it immediately thus putting money into circulation and turning over while in circulation, money trickles UP, not down. When you give money to the wealthy, like the GQP do, they keep it or create jobs overseas LOSING jobs here on America.

So yes we need to stop doing what is causing the problems, cutting taxes for the mega wealthy, and put more money in the hands of those who spend it immediately.

That is all a bunch of crap. Meanwhile the only problem we have is Republicans refusing to get vaccinated and spreading all kinds of missinformation that is killing people. People don't want to die so they don't want to go out and work. They are also figuring out the Republicans have been screwing workers forever but especially the last 30 years. Thanks for allowing 9/11 through sheer incompetence, The stupidest wars ever and two world depressions, one corrupt and one incredibly stupid pandemic response still happening. Poor America.
Seek mental help. Hallucinogens are no solution. Your fear of work is a bad sign.

Back to the lie Trump was responsible for a worldwide virus? Didn't I explain how stupid you look using lies like that? As for GDP, the US had the least damage of all G7 countries under President Trump.
That is a lie only TrumpNAZIS tell, honest people only blame Tramp for his handling of America's pandemic.
And the USA's GDP numbers held up only because of the pandemic assistance for the people to keep spending money.

I see you ran away from the ass kicking I gave you in the jobs report thread, only to bring up this proven LIE again!

Did it ever occur to you that rather than "paying people to stay home" Biden was paying poor people to spend money to keep businesses afloat thus keeping people working, and when the pandemic assistance stopped demand declined and thus hiring declined????
Or is it all you can do to just mindlessly parrot GQP hate media talking points???
That would not occur to any sane and rational human being.

I'll bet you can't even understand why.

Trump signed a DEMOCRAT BILL that did include stimulus payments, however that was at a time when jobs were shutting down coast to coast. After the vaccines became available, jobs eventually opened back up.

There was no reason to pay people fed money when there were jobs everywhere. But the Democrats and Biden passed the bill and look at the result! Supply chain disrupted, industry doing anything they can to attract workers, container ships stranded out in the ocean because of nobody to unload them and nobody to haul those containers out of the container ports. The problem is nationwide.

If paying people not to work caused these problems, then maybe doing the opposite is how to correct it.
Didn't you getz yer check that was signed by Trump or that sweet, beautiful letter from Trump announcing his payment to the American taxpayers(and non-tax payers). Did you forget about that Republican controlled Congress oh my...

Like I said in another thread, the leftie loon democrats (Moonie) have got to deflect away from all the
Brandon failures. And, right on queue, this is priceless. :laughing0301:

It was the House and Senate, both democrat controlled
He has no less failures than all the other president's I've lived through.

Didn't you getz yer check that was signed by Trump or that sweet, beautiful letter from Trump announcing his payment to the American taxpayers(and non-tax payers). Did you forget about that Republican controlled Congress oh my...

What Republican controlled Congress? The Republicans lost the House in 2018.

That is a lie only TrumpNAZIS tell, honest people only blame Tramp for his handling of America's pandemic.
And the USA's GDP numbers held up only because of the pandemic assistance for the people to keep spending money.

GDP has less to do with spending than it does producing goods. Trump handled the pandemic brilliantly. Less Americans died with covid in 2020 with no vaccine than Dementia lost in 2021 with three of them. Of course the entire argument is stupid except to those who actually believe a US President has control over microorganisms. So when are you going to blame that dementia dimwit for his failed handling of covid you hypocrite?

Just more GQP hate media talking points.
When you give money to people who are financially struggling they spend it immediately thus putting money into circulation and turning over while in circulation, money trickles UP, not down. When you give money to the wealthy, like the GQP do, they keep it or create jobs overseas LOSING jobs here on America.

So yes we need to stop doing what is causing the problems, cutting taxes for the mega wealthy, and put more money in the hands of those who spend it immediately.

When you give money to people who make less than the government is giving them, you remove the incentive for them to work, make their own money and put that money into circulation.

Cutting taxes is not what gave us out of control inflation, a huge labor shortage, a supply shortage, and pathetic job numbers. If you're stupid enough to think it did, why didn't Dementia and the Communists increase taxes yet? Oh, I guess for the same reason we still don't have a national $15.00 minimum wage after they controlled the entire federal government for ten months.

There is one problem as always, the GOP- which will not get vaccinated in the worst pandemic ever. Incredibly stupid. You are the only person talking about a stimulus. Get vaccinated dumbasses!!

Why don't you tell that to our black population since they are the largest documented group to resist vaccines, and they vote Democrat over 95% of the time. What good does it do for all Americans to get vaccinated when Dementia is ushering in millions of people from over 100 other countries into ours, not testing them, no vaccine mandate?

Forum List

Back