How about another stimulus check to fix the problems Biden created?

Wait a second. Here's what you said:

"My point from the beginning is there is no way to know that as they don't record political affiliation. The method you mention does nothing to prove that you are getting valid statistics to support that there can be accurate collected data on political affiliation."

So please explain this to me. Why would you believe that Democrats have a higher vaccination rate than Republicans? According to you, there is no way to know because they don't record political affiliation.
Because comparing an actual statistical percent (CDC) to a poll percent (KFF) is not doable.

Because comparing an actual statistical percent (CDC) to a poll percent (KFF) is not doable.

That didn't answer my question. Let me clarify.

You stated the following: "My point from the beginning is there is no way to know that as they don't record political affiliation."

- You claim that you can't know who is vaccinated more between Republicans and black people because they don't record political affiliation.

- Yet you also claim that Democrats are vaccinated more than Republicans. How can you know this when they don't record political affiliation?

Your reasoning is inconsistent in these two points.

The big oil GOP is the only party in the world that denies global warming. Your party won't pass a goddamn thing. Except tax cuts on the rich and giant corporations.

They said repeatedly they will pass an infrastructure bill if it's real infrastructure: roads, bridges, airports and so on. However the Communists refuse to do it. They insist this so-called infrastructure bill be loaded with Democrat pork or nothing at all.

That didn't answer my question. Let me clarify.

You stated the following: "My point from the beginning is there is no way to know that as they don't record political affiliation."

- You claim that you can't know who is vaccinated more between Republicans and black people because they don't record political affiliation.

- Yet you also claim that Democrats are vaccinated more than Republicans. How can you know this when they don't record political affiliation?

Your reasoning is inconsistent in these two points.
You don't need to clarify. Again, comparing an actual statistical percent (CDC) to a poll percent (KFF) is not doable. I never said polls were correct. You asked what I thought, and told you what I thought. I stand behind that the poll are not going to be as accurate compared to actual collected stats from the CDC.

States ranked by vaccine rate.

I see my purple state of Ohio is ranked 36. Mind you we have a pretty strong Republican state government. However, our most populated areas in this state (and I'm sure most red states) are all Blue: Cleveland, Akron, Youngstown, Cincinnati, Dayton, Toledo, Columbus, so making claim the least vaccinated states are because of Republicans is completely false. All these cities (yes I've delivered to each and every one) have a large population of blacks.

You asked what I thought, and told you what I thought. I stand behind that the poll are not going to be as accurate compared to actual collected stats from the CDC.
Right and I'm trying to understand why you think that despite not having "real" data for it.

So let me see if I understand you correctly:

You believe in the polls that say that Democrats are more likely to be vaccinated than Republicans?

Is that accurate?

So let me see if I understand you correctly.

You believe in the polls that say that Democrats are more likely to be vaccinated than Republicans?

Is that accurate?
You are trying to change what we were debating. Again….we were debating the accuracy of an actual statistic such as the CDC that collects race data vs poll statistics showing political affiliation. Which cannot be done because the CDC does not collect that info like they do with race.

You are trying to change what we were debating. Again….we were debating the accuracy of an actual statistic such as the CDC that collects race data vs poll statistics showing political affiliation. Which cannot be done because the CDC does not collect that info like they do with race.
I'm not comparing CDC data vs poll data at this moment. I'm just trying to understand what I perceive as an inconsistency with your reasoning.

You believe that Democrats are more vaccinated than Republicans. Why? Do you believe in the polls that show this? A simple yes or no would suffice.

I'm not comparing CDC data vs poll data at this moment. I'm just trying to understand what I perceive as an inconsistency with your reasoning.

You believe that Democrats are more vaccinated than Republicans. Why? Do you believe in the polls that show this? A simple yes or no would suffice.
But when you quoted me I was comparing them since that has been the only thing I personally had been debating. I believe democrats are more vaccinated based on stats, not polls. There are some statistics we know. How many people have been vaccinated by state, and if that state voted, or typically votes, dem or rep. From this we can gather that more democrats are vaccinated than republicans. Admittedly this is not going to be 100%, but is much better than any poll.

But when you quoted me I was comparing them since that has been the only thing I personally had been debating. I believe democrats are more vaccinated based on stats, not polls. There are some statistics we know. How many people have been vaccinated by state, and if that state voted, or typically votes, dem or rep. From this we can gather that more democrats are vaccinated than republicans. Admittedly this is not going to be 100%, but is much better than any poll.
Oh I see.

So even though political affiliation is not recorded when they get the vaccine, we are still able to form a reasonable conclusion about the vaccine rates of those populations.

Oh I see.

So even though political affiliation is not recorded when they get the vaccine, we are still able to form a reasonable conclusion about the vaccine rates of those populations.
No, you would not be able to gather the actual vaccine rates for those populations. Only a general consensus, and therefore would not be able to compare this to actual CDC statistics for race.

No, you would not be able to gather the actual vaccine rates for those populations. Only a general consensus, and therefore would not be able to compare this to actual CDC statistics for race.

Right, right. So we are able to come up with a general consensus about the vaccination rates of those populations even though political affiliation is not recorded.

Seems reasonable to me. You’re saying we can make educated and reasonable conclusions based on what we have even though political affiliation isn’t recorded.

Right, right. So we are able to come up with a general consensus about the vaccination rates of those populations even though political affiliation is not recorded.

Seems reasonable to me. You’re saying we can make educated and reasonable conclusions based on what we have even though political affiliation isn’t recorded.
No, only a general consensus. Not anything close to an actual vaccination rate. The result would be more of a pass/fail.

I just realized the topic of this thread is..."How about another stimulus check to fix the problems Biden created?". We have gotten way off topic here :).

Last edited:
No, only a general consensus. Not anything close to an actual vaccination rate. The result would be more of a pass/fail.

I just realized the topic of this thread is..."How about another stimulus check to fix the problems Biden created?". We have gotten way off topic here :).
Right, a general consensus. Even though political affiliation isn't recorded, we could still come up with a general consensus for their vaccination rates.

Makes sense to me. Seems reasonable.

Right, a general consensus. Even though political affiliation isn't recorded, we could still come up with a general consensus for their vaccination rates.

Makes sense to me. Seems reasonable.

Let me explain what's going on here: Since this virus first plagued our country, the left made it political. It's all Trump's fault because he said XXX. Every single death is Trump's fault, including the nursing home deaths in states with Democrat Governors. Trump is responsible for the economic downturn. Trump is an idiot stating there will be a vaccine out by the end of the year. Trump, Trump, Trump.

Biden got in with mail-in voting. Mail-in draws the most lazy and political ignorant people in our country to vote. He entered the White House with two vaccines. As there were more produced, they became plentiful. Looking back things got worse under Dementia. Currently John Hopkins calculated more deaths under Biden than Trump, and the year is far from over. Given the left spent a year blaming Trump for anything associated with the virus, the Democrats said "we made claim everything covid is the presidents fault. What do we do now!?!?!?"

So once again, they made it political, only in reverse. Trump is gone, so blame Republican voters instead. Get the blame away from this buffoon we installed in the White House.

Truth of the matter is a human being, even the President of the United States has no control over a virus. This is an airborne microorganism that even a mask can't stop because the fiber is not condensed enough to stop it. If it were, it would be impossible to breathe. Shutting down didn't help anything. The cities and states that did shutdown had no better results than those that did and in some cases worse. That's not just in the US, but across the world.

I'll go on record saying Dementia has no control over this. Yes I may rub salt into the wounds of those who blamed Trump every time a bad batch of vaccine was found, but the reality no human can control anything like this. A President has very limited power how much control he has over the people. Biden is breaking those limitations. The results will be court cases heard for the next several years to come.

Blacks and browns are the ones who will not get vaccinated, dumb fucks think we will euthanized them.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Blacks and browns are the ones who will not get vaccinated, dumb fucks think we will euthanized them.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I've found the left are way more involved in conspiracy theories than those on the right; not that we don't have ours too. I remember the last one. Blacks were boycotting Wendy's restaurants claiming they were adding something to the food in black areas that caused people to become sterile.

Forum List

Back