How about another stimulus check to fix the problems Biden created?

I am not talking about the institute lol, I'm talking about the media right wing media outlet you link to- absolute garbage.
You stated…..

francoHFW said:
A absolute crap propaganda site and God knows about the finish or even whether they really exist. I'm waiting for a respected media report not your idiocy.

And showed you they exist and are not a propaganda website, but one of the leaders in what they do.

Edit: I‘ll try and find a commumists-r-we website instead of science websites, so you can feel comfortable in the reporting.

Last edited:
I prefer actual stats over polls, but either way please provide a link to backup your claim that blacks are more vaccinated than republicans. Even though stats the CDC only collects for race.

Sure thing. I noticed that you referred to kff earlier. I can use the exact same source.

1634425165467.png

Even according to your own source, the gap between white/black vaccination rates has narrowed.

"Growing data point to significantly increased risks of COVID-19 illness and death for people who remain unvaccinated. White people account for the largest share of people who remain unvaccinated, but, overall, Black and Hispanic people are less likely than their White counterparts to have received a vaccine, leaving them at increased risk. At the same time, the data show that these disparities are narrowing, particularly for Hispanic people, and survey data, including the September 2021 KFF COVID-19 Vaccine Monitor survey, show that these gaps have closed among adults."

What's also true is that there is a growing divide between left and right. You can ignore the polls all you like, but the data couldn't be more obvious. Here are some more graphs from kff, the same source that you used.

1634425212703.png

1634425243226.png

And since you like data, we can also look at the state vaccination rates here: States ranked by percentage of population fully vaccinated: Oct. 15. A very obvious pattern emerges as the most vaccinated states are all blue and the least vaccinated states are red. That's not a coincidence.

What's happening here should be perfectly obvious. The gap in vaccination rates is primarily along political lines, not so much racial ones.

Last edited:
Is Is there nothing from the real world media? Why only some ridiculous right-wing bologna website? If it is true it is the exception to all the other scientific journals and experts around the world? Why is this a secret? Unbelievable
I prefer to send you links to science instead of communist websites. If you expect anything else you won’t get it from me. And it isn’t secret. BTW, I am at almost 8 months with my antibodies and still going strong. :).

Sure thing. I noticed that you referred to kff earlier. I can use the exact same source.

View attachment 552663

Even according to your own source, the gap between white/black vaccination rates has narrowed.

"Growing data point to significantly increased risks of COVID-19 illness and death for people who remain unvaccinated. White people account for the largest share of people who remain unvaccinated, but, overall, Black and Hispanic people are less likely than their White counterparts to have received a vaccine, leaving them at increased risk. At the same time, the data show that these disparities are narrowing, particularly for Hispanic people, and survey data, including the September 2021 KFF COVID-19 Vaccine Monitor survey, show that these gaps have closed among adults."

What's also true is that there is a growing divide between left and right. You can ignore the polls all you like, but the data couldn't be more obvious. Here are some more graphs from kff, the same source that you used.

View attachment 552664
View attachment 552665

And since you like data, we can also look at the state vaccination rates here: States ranked by percentage of population fully vaccinated: Oct. 15. A very obvious pattern emerges as the most vaccinated states are all blue and the least vaccinated states are red. That's not a coincidence.

What's happening here should be perfectly obvious. The gap in vaccination rates is primarily along political lines, not so much racial ones.
That was francoHFW, however, I did a copy and paste correcting some of his info from his own link. In short not a website initiated by me.

1634426938948.png

Kudo's that you actually included a link though. Still a poll and not statistics as I mentioned. However, I am wondering if you think I made a claim I did not. I 100% agree that democrats have taken the vaccine more than republicans. I have no doubts. Although republicans who have gotten it has increased as of late.

• Majority of Republicans are now vaccinated after sharp uptick
a majority of Republicans, 56%, say they have received at least one dose.

Also, if you look here we see blacks are less vaccinated then republicans.

African Americans led the polls, with 41.4% saying they were not vaccinated
56% reps > 41% blacks

However, this is why I do not like polls as opposed to actual stats. Assuming I am reading your poll correctly, your poll is showing 70% of black adults with the shot and my poll 41%.

Also, if you look here we see blacks are less vaccinated then republicans.

56% reps > 41% blacks

You're going to need to quote that. I don't see the 56% mark you're showing. In fact, I'm seeing that your site agrees with me.

Republicans are more hesitant than black people about getting vaccinated.

1634429540430.png

(Your source)

It's also a bit old.

"Overall, the survey interviewed 12,887 adults from May 7 – June 7, 2021."

You're going to need to quote that. I don't see the 56% mark you're showing. In fact, I'm seeing that your site agrees with me.

Republicans are more hesitant than black people about getting vaccinated.

View attachment 552707

(Your source)

It's also a bit old.

"Overall, the survey interviewed 12,887 adults from May 7 – June 7, 2021."
Here is a screen shot of it....

1634429940912.png

Date:
1634429997918.png

Hesitancy is not indicative of who has taken a vaccine and who hasn't. And all this proves my point which was.... "they do not keep track of political party on actual statistics from the CDC, so their is no REAL way to know if Republicans take the vaccine less than blacks."

Here is a screen shot of it....

View attachment 552712
Date:
View attachment 552714

Hesitancy is not indicative of who has taken a vaccine and who hasn't. And all this proves my point which was.... "they do not keep track of political party on actual statistics from the CDC, so their is no REAL way to know if Republicans take the vaccine less than blacks."

Oh I see. So you're using two different sources for two different calculations. You don't see how this might cause an issue? For one, they were conducted months apart. They're also asking questions differently ("hesitancy" for example) and they may be using vastly different methodologies.

Why not just use a single survey that shows both? That way you can keep it at an apples-to-apples comparison. I've shown you a link that does exactly that and I can find you more as well. KFF COVID-19 Vaccine Monitor: September 2021

It's easy to see what the reality is if you're not going out of your way to muddy up the results.

View attachment 552663

View attachment 552664
View attachment 552665

How did they get that data?

When I got the vaccine all they recorded was age, gender and race. Nobody asked me my political affiliation or region or most of that other crap in the chart.

Oh I see. So you're using two different sources for two different calculations. You don't see how this might cause an issue? For one, they were conducted months apart. They're also asking questions differently ("hesitancy" for example) and they may be using vastly different methodologies.

Why not just use a single survey that shows both? That way you can keep it at an apples-to-apples comparison. I've shown you a link that does exactly that and I can find you more as well. KFF COVID-19 Vaccine Monitor: September 2021

It's easy to see what the reality is if you're not going out of your way to muddy up the results.
I thought the Black Media Authority would be a good website to report on black issues. I guess not in your eyes. You are stuck on this KFF like your cohort in communism.

So looking at your website, since that is all you apparently will accept...

the percent of White people who have received at least one COVID-19 vaccine dose (54%) was 1.2 times higher than the rate for Black people (46%)

The largest remaining gap in vaccination rates is by partisanship, with 90% of Democrats saying they have gotten at least one dose compared to 68% of independents and 58% of Republicans.

58% reps > 46% blacks

How did they get that data?

When I got the vaccine all they recorded was age, gender and race. Nobody asked me my political affiliation or region or most of that other crap in the chart.
The only way is to combine statistics from the CDC for ethnicity, and/or polls for political affiliation. Not an apples to apples gathering of data. He continues to think polls are as good as actual stats.

58% reps > 46% blacks

Why are you using two different links when the comparison can be made in the second one all by itself?

From the link YOU posted:

1634433564129.png

70% > 58%

Are you intentionally trying to distort the information? When you use two different links, you're using two different methodologies.

For example, let's look at the 46% black vaccination rate that you're using:

1634433921253.png

Notice that it says "Percent of Total Population". The survey with the 58% reps is taken from ADULTS.

You're really trying hard to skew the results and it isn't working.

The only way is to combine statistics from the CDC for ethnicity, and/or polls for political affiliation. Not an apples to apples gathering of data. He continues to think polls are as good as actual stats.

Moon Bats always be idiots. That stupid poll was only 1500 people.

90% of that data in that stupid chart is not collected by any any database. They just asked a few people. Since it was done by Kaiser then it was probably all Californians.

Just typical stupidity. We see it all the time.

It is a fucking dumbass poll you idiot.

Oh good, you figured that out all on your own.

Yes, it's a poll. We can see with actual data that the biggest vaccine divide is by political party, not by race. Republicans are one of the least vaccinated groups. This is perfectly obvious as long as you're not an idiot.

Moon Bats always be idiots. That stupid poll was only 1500 people.

90% of that data in that stupid chart is not collected by any any database. They just asked a few people. Since it was done by Kaiser then it was probably all Californians.

Just typical stupidity. We see it all the time.
It is like debating with a child. I think he has finally warn me down. I don't even care who is vaccinated more. My entire argument was that you can't get a REAL statistic on political affiliation since they have to use a poll.

Not as good but they both tell the same story. You have to blind not to see the obvious truth.
LOL. My entire argument was that you can't get real statistics from a poll compared to actual statistics, and that political affiliation can only be gathered that way since they don't ask that when getting the shot. You are trying to convince me with a back and forth that they are.

1634434994645.png

LOL. My entire argument was that you can't get real statistics from a poll compared to actual statistics, and that political affiliation can only be gathered that way since they don't ask that when getting the shot. You are trying to convince me with a back and forth that they are.

That’s fine. You won’t get “real” data by your standards but it still becomes perfectly evident what the truth is. You have to disregard a lot of information to pretend you don’t know. (Or in your case, intentionally skew data from different sources when it’s completely unnecessary).

Surely the poll results are just a magical coincidence, right?

Surely vaccination rates by county are just a magical coincidence, right?

Surely state vaccination rates are just a magical coincidence, right?

Forum List

Back