How About a Thread Concerning the Cooperation between Israeli's and Arab Muslims

Boston1

Gold Member
Dec 26, 2015
Colorado
Secondhand clothes from Israel popular at Gaza flea market

Every month, local merchant Fayez Miqdad brings in 20 tons of clothing through Kerem Shalom, the only commercial crossing with Israel, and sells them at weekly markets throughout the Gaza Strip. Due to new taxes introduced by Hamas last year, the clothes cost him 4,000 shekels per ton, up from 3,000 shekels.

Miqdad is among seven Gazan businessmen who import used clothes. He claims to be the oldest, having worked with an Israeli business partner for 40 years.

Whenever his partner gets enough clothes, Miqdad said he goes to Tel Aviv to inspect the shipment before it is sent to Gaza. He is among some 2,355 Gazan merchants who have permits to enter Israel to conduct business, according to COGAT, the Israeli defense body responsible for Palestinian civilian affairs.

End Quote

Kinda reminds me of how the US government in the name of chaity give the impoverished American Indians diseased blankets and old clothes after stealing their land. ...... :cool:

Or how the drunks in Flint, Michigan are returning the donated water to Walmart in exchange for beer and cigarettes.

Other merchants in the area snap up the free water and resell it.

You have to marvel at human nature.

It's amazing how the MSM demonizes "capitalism" and thinks it could get rid of it. It is as natural to the human condition as breathing. It could never be gotten rid of.

Or how the drunks in Flint, Michigan are returning the donated water to Walmart in exchange for beer and cigarettes.

It's amazing how the MSM demonizes "capitalism" and thinks it could get rid of it. It is as natural to the human condition as breathing. It could never be gotten rid of.
First of all, the beer has no lead in it, so why not? Secondly, capitalism is a fairly new development in human history. It's absurd to believe it is the last word in economic development. The only thing that will never be gotten rid of is change. Lastly, the hatred in this forum is disgusting. Personally, I thank the OP for posting something positive in this cesspool of fear and loathing.

Arab Muslims are increasingly joining Israel's IDF. Oh how happy the Palestinians must be.

First of all, the beer has no lead in it, so why not? Secondly, capitalism is a fairly new development in human history. It's absurd to believe it is the last word in economic development. The only thing that will never be gotten rid of is change. Lastly, the hatred in this forum is disgusting. Personally, I thank the OP for posting something positive in this cesspool of fear and loathing.

When I say, "capitalism," I was speaking loosely, sorry. I meant the free market.

Nonsense, the German army was closed to Jews. As of may 1935 Jews were forbidden to join the German military
Incorrect Poindexter.

There were 150,000 jews in Hitler's military machine......including general and admirals.

Read and learn: (from a jewish magazine)

Jewish Soldiers in Hitler's Nazi Army

Most of these were half-Jews or quarter-Jews or whatever. How you must search the bowels of the Internet to find these bizarre cases! I've observed that most Jew-haters are obsessed with anything to do with Jews.
In any case, according to this article, the Holocaust most certainly occurred. Yet I've seen your posts in other forums where you deny the Holocaust. Make up your mind.

Arab Muslims are increasingly joining Israel's IDF.
Every group has it's turncoats and traitors.

Heck, there were even Jews who joined the German army and fought for Hitler. ..... :cool:
Heck, Poindexter, there are even Americans who convert to Islamism, all the while staying safely ensconced in their Western lifestyles.... :cool:

Talk about traitors and turncoats, eh Poindexter?

Incorrect Poindexter.

There were 150,000 jews in Hitler's military machine......including general and admirals.

Read and learn: (from a jewish magazine)

Jewish Soldiers in Hitler's Nazi Army
My favorite story from that era was when Hitler wanted Dönitz to fire one of his submarine officers because he was a Jew and Dönitz told him, "No. He's too good an officer. I can't afford to lose him!"

Needless to say, although it was an embarrassment for Hitler, Dönitz got to keep his officer.

Heck, Poindexter, there are even Americans who convert to Islamism, all the while staying safely ensconced in their Western lifestyles.... :cool:

Talk about traitors and turncoats, eh Poindexter?
I'll convert to Judaism, if someone would just get me a date with Gal Gadot.

Kinda reminds me of how the US government in the name of chaity give the impoverished American Indians diseased blankets and old clothes after stealing their land. ...... :cool:

Unlike the muslims who gave their conquered enemies nothing but death and violence.

How many innocents have been mass murdered in the genocides carried out by muslims in the last century, my conservative figures put them at around the 100 million mark. Closely followed by the communists in their various forms with close to the same numbers

Arab Muslims are increasingly joining Israel's IDF.
Every group has it's turncoats and traitors.

Heck, there were even Jews who joined the German army and fought for Hitler. ..... :cool:

Of course they did, they were patriotic Germans. Unlike the muslims who ran at the first sign of the beating they would receive and turned into Palestinians overnight. It seems that the Palestinians choose the losing side every time

Unlike the muslims who gave their conquered enemies nothing but death and violence.

How many innocents have been mass murdered in the genocides carried out by muslims in the last century, my conservative figures put them at around the 100 million mark. Closely followed by the communists in their various forms with close to the same numbers
This is not a hate thread, dude.

It's about cooperation between the two tribes.

Now, do have any story's about Israeli-Muslim cooperation?

Forum List

Back