Arab Muslims Joining Israel's IDF

Arab Muslims are increasingly joining Israel's IDF. Oh how happy the Palestinians must be over this gesture for peace & brotherhood in Israel.

Not a Matter of Religion

Very interesting article. I heard that there was a record number of Christian Arabs in the IDF, but I think Muslims are still kind of rare. There is a very patriotic Israeli-Muslim-Arab named Mohammed Zoabi. I think he's still a teen. Check out his Youtubes, where he waves around an Israeli flag and sings Israel's praises.

Gosh I wonder how the Palestinians feel about their own Arab brothers joining Israel's IDF instead of supporting them?

Any Arabs actually able to see past the dogma will quickly realize their better option is to join sides with Israel and enter the 21st century. Economically and socially its really the only choice. Either that or they can expect to have a bomb strapped on their children and have them sent on over in the name of Allah

Any Arabs actually able to see past the dogma will quickly realize their better option is to join sides with Israel and enter the 21st century. Economically and socially its really the only choice. Either that or they can expect to have a bomb strapped on their children and have them sent on over in the name of Allah

True, but Palestinian mentality does not allow them to see a better option for them.

.idfblog really?

Are you are not pleased about Arab Muslims joing Israel's IDF?

Druze are some of the most loyal and brave soldiers in the IDF. I think they're from a different religion than Islam. One Druze soldier was allowed to bleed to death by rioting Palestinians, while he tried to guard Kever Yosef (Joseph's Tomb). A real hero.

Last edited:
Jordan is the smartest plaer in all of the Middle East. They dumped their Palestinians on Israel by refusing Israel's offer to return the West Bank after the 67 war. And now Jordan has open borders with Israel so Israeli tourists can enter Jordan to buy goods & services to boost their economy as well. And still no right of return for Palestinians.

I'm not surprised to hear that Arab Muslims are flocking to the Israeli military. can you imagine just how horrible life must be like under sherry law or whatever its called.

No bacon ? are you kidding me ?

I'm not surprised to hear that Arab Muslims are flocking to the Israeli military. can you imagine just how horrible life must be like under sherry law or whatever its called.

No bacon ? are you kidding me ?

Seems like the Arab Muslims are joining with Israel because they know the Palestinians best.

MJ the previous is somewhat confusing. The pali's are Arab Muslims. Its just some of the good ones seem to have woken up and joined the IDF, leaving the dopes to continue the war declared in 48.

Forum List

Back