How 14 People Made More Money....

Commensurate with what said employee brings to the table.

Which is all of the income for the company.

What position in the company are you talking about specifically ?

Why does this have to be position specific? Doesn't every employee contribute?

Is this serious

My head chef contributes more than one of my 12 bus boys, thus the head chef earns more.

Duh!

Or would you prefer I lowered the head chef's pay so that things were equal?

Is this serious

My head chef contributes more than one of my 12 bus boys, thus the head chef earns more.

Duh!

Your Head Chef would have nothing to do without the effort and contribution of your 12 bus boys.

......Than the Entire Food Stamp Budget for 50 Million People

For the second year in a row, America's richest 14 individuals made more from their annual investments than the $80 billion provided for people in need of food. Nearly half of the food-deprived are children. Perversely, the food stamp program was CUT because of a lack of federal funding.

How 14 People Made More Money Than the Entire Food Stamp Budget for 50 Million People Alternet

The koch rimmers must be proud.

When you replace love of God with love of money it isn't difficult to make money. And if you combine the two well!

Think the reason theism is waning and atheism is growing (referencing a thread of mine in R&E) is many have replaced worship of God with worship of self. All the best things about Christianity have fallen by the wayside in favor of so-called 'prosperity ministries.' Leaders of which instead of glorifying God glorify themselves, capitalism, and money.

Is this serious

Duh!

Your Head Chef would have nothing to do without the effort and contribution of your 12 bus boys.

So the cleaning lady or the homeless guy that hangs out in front of Microsoft deserves pay equal to Gates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the second year in a row, America's richest 14 individuals made more from their annual investments than the $80 billion provided for people in need of food. Nearly half of the food-deprived are children. Perversely, the food stamp program was CUT because of a lack of federal funding.

How 14 People Made More Money Than the Entire Food Stamp Budget for 50 Million People Alternet

They were more productive than most food stamp recipients.

Why do you hate homosexuals?

You didn't build that!

You didn't earn that!

You don't deserve that!

You don't own that!

It belongs to the Collective!

America, 2014.

Boy, this is happening FAST, huh?

Collect billions in taxpayer subsidies!

Pay your employees so little they qualify for taxpayer financed welfare!

Deffer corporate taxes forever!

Corporate America 2014!

Deffer corporate taxes forever!

Who does that? How?

Be specific.

None of the 14 lifted a hand to make their monies. Other people do it for them.

I don't hate homosexuals, I've been encouraging you to come out of the closet for years.

envy is a sin. Envy eats you from the inside out. Envy accomplishes nothing for you. Envy sucks- for you- the person you envy is too busy living their life. Get a life.

I don't hate homosexuals, I've been encouraging you to come out of the closet for years.

Lifting a hand, without the capital invested by rich people isn't very productive.

You do hate homosexuals. You're always mocking their proclivities.

Does your constant lying about your wealth make it easier to lie about your orientation?

Forum List

Back