Houston Police Captain Arrested By Deep State For Exposing Voter Fraud

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A former Houston police captain was arrested after allegedly running a man off the road and threatening him at gunpoint — what prosecutors say was part of an elaborate attempt to find evidence for a false conspiracy theory of widespread voter fraud in Harris County -- Mark Aguirre was working on behalf of a powerful Republican megadonor’s group to investigate unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud when, in October, he allegedly pulled a gun on a man described by the Harris County district attorney’s office as an “innocent and ordinary” air conditioner repairman."

An air condition repairman huh?? Yea right, that is what they want you to think....Capt. Aguirre had been staking this guy out for 4 days and he had proof that this so-called repairman was behind the massive voter fraud plot in Texas -- Capt Aguirre is one of many investigators hired by wealthy culture warrior, Steve Hotze -- this is why the Deep State leaped into action and arrested this man to keep him silent.....

Of an air conditioning repair man? LOL. I mean, I know it's not funny, this is why Trump supporters are dangerous. This guy could have been killed. But this happened BEFORE the election. Did an investigation and then invented a crime. Judge, jury, and if need be, executioner. All hail the cult of Trump! :)

Of an air conditioning repair man? LOL. I mean, I know it's not funny, this is why Trump supporters are dangerous. This guy could have been killed. But this happened BEFORE the election. Did an investigation and then invented a crime. Judge, jury, and if need be, executioner. All hail the cult of Trump! :)
I agree, this is very dangerous......I may do satire as a Trumper -- but its only to hold a mirror to the faces of the real Trumpers in here; whom I see carry on with the same batshit crazy foolishness - and still have the audacity to act so upset when I parody them....

Scary to think idiots like that have had a badge and a gun. Even scarier to think more of them still have a badge and a gun.

"A former Houston police captain was arrested after allegedly running a man off the road and threatening him at gunpoint — what prosecutors say was part of an elaborate attempt to find evidence for a false conspiracy theory of widespread voter fraud in Harris County -- Mark Aguirre was working on behalf of a powerful Republican megadonor’s group to investigate unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud when, in October, he allegedly pulled a gun on a man described by the Harris County district attorney’s office as an “innocent and ordinary” air conditioner repairman."

An air condition repairman huh?? Yea right, that is what they want you to think....Capt. Aguirre had been staking this guy out for 4 days and he had proof that this so-called repairman was behind the massive voter fraud plot in Texas -- Capt Aguirre is one of many investigators hired by wealthy culture warrior, Steve Hotze -- this is why the Deep State leaped into action and arrested this man to keep him silent.....
I dont know what kind of drugs the Texas Tribune libs are taking but they certainly are not objective journalists

apparently the private investigator suspected the van driver of wrongdoing but you will never hear that from the journalists writing this story

I dont know what kind of drugs the Texas Tribune libs are taking but they certainly are not objective journalists

apparently the private investigator suspected the van driver of wrongdoing but you will never hear that from the journalists writing this story

The suspicions of a batshit crazy ex cop is not grounds to run into someone with a vehicle, point a gun at him, and steal his truck;, dumb ass.

I read that yesterday from a Houston Chronicle (on line) story- the Houston Chronicle is not known for its intellectual honesty- that said, cops ain't saints as some like to portray them- I also read, yesterday, where 2 former (now retired) LEO's had a shoot out with one another- they were neighbors retired next to each other in a gated community in San Antonio-

The suspicions of a batshit crazy ex cop is not grounds to run into someone with a vehicle, point a gun at him, and steal his truck;, dumb ass.
Fuck off, asshole

You only have one side of the story from batshit crazy leftwing journalists

Right. I don't have the benefit of those voices in your head, or having facts beamed directly to that chip in your brain, like you do.

Fuck off, asshole

Right. I don't have the benefit of those voices in your head, or having facts beamed directly to that chip in your brain, like you do.
The voice I hear is asking why the investigator suspected the van driver of election fraud

which is a question the liberal loons at the Texas Tribune never wondered about

Fuck off, asshole

The voice I hear is asking why the investigator suspected the van driver of election fraud

Then that voice is stupid too. A cop would have to had more than suspicion. A bat shit crazy ex cop can't just crash his vehicle into anyone he wants to crash it into.

Fuck off, asshole

Then that voice is stupid too. A cop would have to had more than suspicion. A bat shit crazy ex cop can't just crash his vehicle into anyone he wants to crash it into.
Since we only have one side of the story its impossible to draw conclusions the way you and the partisan clowns at the Texas Tribune have

Trump won Ohio because of this judge

Fuck off, asshole

Since we only have one side of the story its impossible to draw conclusions the way you and the partisan clowns at the Texas Tribune have

But you are willing to make up some bullshit story with no evidence, or even a slight reason whatsoever to back it up. The crazy ex cop then stole the man's truck and left it a few blocks from the incident. The crazy idiot then told the cops that he believed the guy he ran over had 750,000 fraudulent ballots in the truck. None were found. Admit the trump supporting ex cop is just crazy, like all those other crazy trump supporters.

Conservatives love authoritarianism......
z_gop.0066 (38).jpg

All of that "I need my second amendment rights to fight tyranny" talk is just for funsies.....they love tyranny as long as those on the wrong end of it are people they don't like...

Fuck off, asshole

Prove that this air condition repairman committed a criminal act that deserved him being ran off the road and held at gunpoint..

Prove that this air condition repairman committed a criminal act that deserved him being ran off the road and held at gunpoint..
You prove that he didnt
Don't have to....this does it for me...

The fact the Lt. Gov offered a 1 million dollar reward for proof of voter fraud and no one has got that reward money yet, proves it for me.....we damn sure know the dumb ass you caping for didn't get any reward money...

But incel cucks who larp online as "constitutional conservatives" love caping up for each other....
EovTd7xXIAIP_Oc.jpg

Forum List

Back