Brave Patriot Stands Up To Deep-State Vaccine Push

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A man in West Texas was arrested for allegedly forcing a National Guard convoy transporting COVID-19 vaccines off the road Tuesday and holding 11 guard members at gunpoint, authorities said. After successfully stopping the convoy, Harris identified himself as a detective and demanded to search the vehicles -- then ordered the guard members out of their vehicles at gunpoint, authorities said. Harris is facing several charges, including aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, unlawful restraint of 11 National Guard members and impersonating a public servant."

Finally, patriots are beginning to stand up to Biden and the Deep State's plan to force their Satanic vaccine on God-fearing Christians; even if it means possibly killing members of the military if they don't cooperate with our commands.

In fact, anyone who supports the Dems and this vaccine are traitors, anyone who bows down to the government and gets a vaccine is also a traitor -- being pro-vaccine is the equivalent of being anti-American.

All this guy did was get himself put in jail for the rest of his life like a dumbass.

Sounds like failed spectacular suicide by volunteer army attempt. "I'm old, falling apart, armed, a hopeless white male victim, hmm.. I know!"

"A man in West Texas was arrested for allegedly forcing a National Guard convoy transporting COVID-19 vaccines off the road Tuesday and holding 11 guard members at gunpoint, authorities said. After successfully stopping the convoy, Harris identified himself as a detective and demanded to search the vehicles -- then ordered the guard members out of their vehicles at gunpoint, authorities said. Harris is facing several charges, including aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, unlawful restraint of 11 National Guard members and impersonating a public servant."

Finally, patriots are beginning to stand up to Biden and the Deep State's plan to force their Satanic vaccine on God-fearing Christians; even if it means possibly killing members of the military if they don't cooperate with our commands.

In fact, anyone who supports the Dems and this vaccine are traitors, anyone who bows down to the government and gets a vaccine is also a traitor -- being pro-vaccine is the equivalent of being anti-American.

Wow, another case of a domestic Terrorist and Traitor.

That was stupid.

Don't pull out the guns until they are coming at you with needles.

I will kill every motherfucker who tries to inject me or my family with that untested, DNA-altering, non-vaccine. Y'all be warned.

That was stupid.

I will kill every motherfucker who tries to inject me or my family with that untested, DNA-altering, non-vaccine. Y'all be warned.
That means you never went to a hospital.....

Because if this was some "conspiracy" to inject you with something....they can simply wait until you go to your local hospital

That was stupid.

That was stupid.

READY, AIM......INJECT!!!!!
\
\

That was stupid.

I don`t care if you get the vaccine or not. I`m in favor of you dying a slow horrible death for the sake of your family. They`ll be better off.

That was stupid.

How did you stop your kids from being injected with their booster shots??

Forum List

Back