House vote today to launch an investigation into Insurrection Day

Great...lets waste more taxpayer dollars. Like we didn't waste enough money with the Mueller report and the Ukraine impeachment. Amazing. And when the Republicans take control of the House in 2022 they will waste money investigating the Bidens. It will never end now.
Why shouldn't we learn exactly what happened that day and how? Part of this investigation is to learn from mistakes made in order to establish appropriate changes necessary to Capitol police procedures.

You need a federal bill to do that.

If I were a representative, I'd ask Pelosi if what was left of her mind has finally stopped working.
No, she doesn't. Preferably, both parties from both chambers would work together on this. Regrettably, despite being threatened on Insurrection Day, Republicans can't seem to stand up and face the assailants who stormed their workplace. Why? Because the insurgents are on the same side of the aisle as themselves and they lack the testicular fortitude to stand up to them. Plus, they fear the wrath of Trump, who still leads them by the nose. But since they won't stand up, each chamber can hold their own subcommittee investigations. That's not ideal since it won't be a united Congress, but it's better than nothing.

I can't stop laughing.

Your little fairy tale was pretty entertaining.

"Stormed"....more like muddled.

Insurgents......ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh

The "wrath of Trump"........so terrible..........

My side hurts.
LOL

Yeah, "stormed."

jenna-ryan-capitol-mob-x7T.jpg

I'm laughing too. I'm laughing at how stupid those conservatives were for giving law enforcement all the evidence they need to convict them.

:abgg2q.jpg:
If they have “all the evidence” then why do you want an investigation?
Holyshit! :eusa_doh:

Dumbfuck, there's already an investigation into that. Democrats are seeking an investigation into something else.

Can ya stop being such a retard??
You said "they have all the evidence" so what did you mean by that?
I already specified what I meant. Twice. No need to continue repeating myself just because you're too stupid to understand.
You said "they have all the evidence"...so now you're saying they don't? LOL

You are a hypocrite. Don't want the election investigated. Don't want the BLM riots investigated. Do want the Jan 6th protest investigated.

OCD riddled fat fuck, you have lost your mind.
LOLOL

Nope, I didn't say that.

Your FDS is growing worse.

Great...lets waste more taxpayer dollars. Like we didn't waste enough money with the Mueller report and the Ukraine impeachment. Amazing. And when the Republicans take control of the House in 2022 they will waste money investigating the Bidens. It will never end now.
Why shouldn't we learn exactly what happened that day and how? Part of this investigation is to learn from mistakes made in order to establish appropriate changes necessary to Capitol police procedures.

If I were a representative, I'd ask Pelosi if what was left of her mind has finally stopped working.
No, she doesn't. Preferably, both parties from both chambers would work together on this. Regrettably, despite being threatened on Insurrection Day, Republicans can't seem to stand up and face the assailants who stormed their workplace. Why? Because the insurgents are on the same side of the aisle as themselves and they lack the testicular fortitude to stand up to them. Plus, they fear the wrath of Trump, who still leads them by the nose. But since they won't stand up, each chamber can hold their own subcommittee investigations. That's not ideal since it won't be a united Congress, but it's better than nothing.

I can't stop laughing.

My side hurts.
LOL

Yeah, "stormed."

I'm laughing too. I'm laughing at how stupid those conservatives were for giving law enforcement all the evidence they need to convict them.

Dumbfuck, there's already an investigation into that. Democrats are seeking an investigation into something else.

You said "they have all the evidence" so what did you mean by that?
I already specified what I meant. Twice. No need to continue repeating myself just because you're too stupid to understand.
You said "they have all the evidence"...so now you're saying they don't? LOL

You are a hypocrite. Don't want the election investigated. Don't want the BLM riots investigated. Do want the Jan 6th protest investigated.

OCD riddled fat fuck, you have lost your mind.
LOLOL

Nope, I didn't say that.

Your FDS is growing worse.
You didn't say "they have all the evidence"?

Want me to post that quote?

View attachment 491528
You've lost your mind, ShortBus. :cuckoo:

I never denied saying the insurgents gave them all the evidence.

But sadly, you're too fucked in the head to know who I said they gave it to.

Last edited:
What pieces of shit the GOP are -- after the Capitol police put their lives on the line for those very same backstabbing scum.
Cops put their lives on the line in dealing with violent criminals everyday, but progressives don't seem to care about that when they defend violent suspects that get shot by cops.
Oh? Who here defended any sick fucks killing cops....
ShortBus, try to read for clarity. I said the moron insurgents gave the DoJ all the evidence needed to convict them. If you had a functioning brain, you'd know that's a different investigation from the one Congress is seeking.

face-palm-gif.278959
So then what do you want investigated? You said "they have all the evidence they need"?
icon_rolleyes.gif

I already answered that too, ShortBus.

See that? It's why I call you ShortBus. You're a fucking idiot.
Ha ha ha I live in your empty head. You're a hypocrite. I ask for the 10th time. Which party openly supports BDS?
LOL

Now you're channeling Peewee Herman.

Faun: Only in your head, ShortBus, where I play for free.
ShortBus: Ha ha ha I live in your empty head.
I ask again, which party supports BDS and hence hate crimes vs. Jews?

Funny how you won't answer that question

What pieces of shit the GOP are -- after the Capitol police put their lives on the line for those very same backstabbing scum.
Cops put their lives on the line in dealing with violent criminals everyday, but progressives don't seem to care about that when they defend violent suspects that get shot by cops.
Oh? Who here defended any sick fucks killing cops....
ShortBus, try to read for clarity. I said the moron insurgents gave the DoJ all the evidence needed to convict them. If you had a functioning brain, you'd know that's a different investigation from the one Congress is seeking.

face-palm-gif.278959
So then what do you want investigated? You said "they have all the evidence they need"?
icon_rolleyes.gif

I already answered that too, ShortBus.

See that? It's why I call you ShortBus. You're a fucking idiot.
Ha ha ha I live in your empty head. You're a hypocrite. I ask for the 10th time. Which party openly supports BDS?
LOL

Now you're channeling Peewee Herman.

Faun: Only in your head, ShortBus, where I play for free.
ShortBus: Ha ha ha I live in your empty head.
I ask again, which party supports BDS and hence hate crimes vs. Jews?

Funny how you won't answer that question

That’s fucking stupid.

Supporting BDS is not supporting hate crimes against the Jews

You Jewish Nazi

Its not going any were, the Republicans will put 5 rabid Trump people on the commission, and who knows what on the Democrat side(maybe the same) and nothing will get done.

Its not going any were, the Republicans will put 5 rabid Trump people on the commission, and who knows what on the Democrat side(maybe the same) and nothing will get done.
Not true. Like the 9/11 commission, they'll determine how that assault happened.

I can't stop laughing.

My side hurts.
LOL

Yeah, "stormed."

What else is there to investigate? :cuckoo:

I can't stop laughing.

My side hurts.
LOL

Yeah, "stormed."

He wants to see if Trump somehow sent out messages to form this "insurrection"....grasping at straws.

The House votes today to launch a bipartisan investigation into Insurrection Day ...

Democrats & Republicans reached a deal to bring this to a vote. The agreement includes a bipartisan commission with equal numbers of Democrats and Republicans leading the investigation ... and the investigation will be about January 6th, 2001 only and will not include any other violence by anybody else.

I can't stop laughing.

My side hurts.
LOL

Yeah, "stormed."

Asked and answered.

The House votes today to launch a bipartisan investigation into Insurrection Day ...

Democrats & Republicans reached a deal to bring this to a vote. The agreement includes a bipartisan commission with equal numbers of Democrats and Republicans leading the investigation ... and the investigation will be about January 6th, 2001 only and will not include any other violence by anybody else.

Oh nooo's .... not 100% of Republicans toe the line!! :ack-1:

Flog them!

I can't stop laughing.

My side hurts.
LOL

Yeah, "stormed."

Asked and answered.
So nothing.

Got it

I can't stop laughing.

My side hurts.
LOL

Yeah, "stormed."

Asked and answered.
So nothing.

Got it
Don't trigger his OCD

1621532718898.png

I can't stop laughing.

My side hurts.
LOL

Yeah, "stormed."

Asked and answered.
So nothing.

Got it
Nope, I just checked -- my answer to that is still thre.

Oh nooo's .... not 100% of Republicans toe the line!! :ack-1:

Flog them!

And where were all the Progs on the riots? The labor and death camps you can almost see them. they are at a distance now.

I can't stop laughing.

My side hurts.
LOL

Yeah, "stormed."

Asked and answered.
So nothing.

Got it
Nope. More of your lies.

I can't stop laughing.

My side hurts.
LOL

Yeah, "stormed."

Asked and answered.
So nothing.

Got it
Nope. More of your lies.
coffeepaper.gif

I can't stop laughing.

My side hurts.
LOL

Yeah, "stormed."

Asked and answered.
So nothing.

Got it
Nope. More of your lies.
coffeepaper.gif
Your best post yet.

I can't stop laughing.

My side hurts.
LOL

Yeah, "stormed."

Asked and answered.
So nothing.

Got it
Nope. More of your lies.
coffeepaper.gif
Your best post yet.
Azog is an Israeli traitor Loves Israel more than America Also loved moron Trump

I can't stop laughing.

My side hurts.
LOL

Yeah, "stormed."

Asked and answered.
So nothing.

Got it
Nope. More of your lies.
coffeepaper.gif
Your best post yet.
Azog is an Israeli traitor Loves Israel more than America Also loved moron Trump
You support the Democrats rejecting the GOP's motion to sanction those who supply Hamas with money and weapons? LOL

You have lost your mind. Sucks you're still around. Tik Tok Tik Tok

Forum List

Back