House Republicans need to use the "Power of the Purse" to get the DOJ and FBI Gestapo in-line (Poll)

Should the House Republicans use budgets to get the DOJ & FBI to be less political?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
On Trey Gowdey's show last night, Chaffetz said that it's time that the House Republicans use the "power of the purse" to get the DOJ and FBI Gestapo to enforce House subpoenas and to be more fair enforcing laws. I'd even want Grand Juries to require 50% Republicans instead of the 99% democrats in DC. Grand Juries should be from all 50 states, not just DC.
Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) re-upped his call for Congress to leverage its power of the purse against the FBI in the wake of the Durham report.
As Chairman of both the House Judiciary Committee and the subcommittee on Weaponization of the Federal Government, Jordan has long accused the bureau of targeting anti-abortion groups and conservative activists at school board meetings. He argued Congress can use appropriations as leverage to pressure the FBI into reform.

I agree. House Republicans need to list their grievances with the DOJ/FBI and cut their budgets unless they stop being so partisan.

Have Republicans sent over any appropriations bills? ... 'cause they just voted in favor of a blank check, DoJ can spend at will ...

Way to control spending, Mitch, way to go ... cowards just let Demo-commies spend us into default ...

On Trey Gowdey's show last night, Chaffetz said that it's time that the House Republicans use the "power of the purse" to get the DOJ and FBI Gestapo to enforce House subpoenas and to be more fair enforcing laws. I'd even want Grand Juries to require 50% Republicans instead of the 99% democrats in DC. Grand Juries should be from all 50 states, not just DC.
Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) re-upped his call for Congress to leverage its power of the purse against the FBI in the wake of the Durham report.
As Chairman of both the House Judiciary Committee and the subcommittee on Weaponization of the Federal Government, Jordan has long accused the bureau of targeting anti-abortion groups and conservative activists at school board meetings. He argued Congress can use appropriations as leverage to pressure the FBI into reform.

I agree. House Republicans need to list their grievances with the DOJ/FBI and cut their budgets unless they stop being so partisan.
Republicans only want to defund investigations of their own crimes. It is Republicans who are weaponizing a small majority in Congress to interfere with ongoing investigations

Most FBI agents are Conservatives

They'll never do it.

How much of the taxpayers money did that stupid motherfucker Gowdy waste on Benghazi hearings?
Tired of the minority ruling the majority.
End the Republican party.

How much of the taxpayers money did that stupid motherfucker Gowdy waste on Benghazi hearings?
Tired of the minority ruling the majority.
End the Republican party.
LOL!! Touche'

Benghazi was a dry hole.
The DOJ ignoring GOP subpoenas is a major deal, as well as selective prosecutions and covering up Biden crimes.

You assume the GOP is an opposition party.

They are not.

Forum List

Back