House Passes Bill That Lifts 16 Million Children Out Of Poverty, But Senate GOP Says No Because It Will Help Biden

The House passed a bipartisan tax bill that could help 16 million low-income children and restore some business tax breaks Wednesday, on a huge vote of 357-70. The bill expands the child tax credit to most of the 19 million children in low-income households that make too little to receive the full credit. It could lift as many as half a million kids out of poverty, according to the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities.

GOP Sen. Grassley tells me he’s concerned passing Wyden-Smith tax bill might aid Biden’s re-election:“I think passing a tax bill that makes the president look good mailing out checks before the election, means he could be reelected and then we won’t extend the 2017 tax cuts”.

If nothing else, the mother fuckers are predictable.
Wait . . . "mailing out checks?"

What does a tax bill have to do with mailing out checks?

You can raise taxes, lower taxes, eliminate taxes, but none of that leads to checks being mailed out.

???

If the government really wanted to reduce poverty, they would reduce the funds to aid the poor. It's like feeding squirrels.

No, they are looking out for your boys, the trailer trash toothless drugged out hillbillies.

No you are confused. About 5% of Whites get welfare. It is over 60% of the goddamn Negroes.

This was the Democrat's plan when they enacted all the filthy ass Federal welfare programs. To get the "niggras" to vote for Democrats for the next 200 years as LBJ proclaimed.

Senate GOPs obstructing tax cuts and House GOPs obstructing border security. Imagine that.
Trying to buy votes Dems. What a Shock.

Blaming others for Fucking us on the border. SHOCKED.

Typical LYING Dems

No you are confused. About 5% of Whites get welfare. It is over 60% of the goddamn Negroes.

This was the Democrat's plan when they enacted all the filthy ass Federal welfare programs. To get the "niggras" to vote for Democrats for the next 200 years as LBJ proclaimed.
Sorry your fat baby makers are the real welfare queens.
Quick question, how can you fuck those ugly smelly cow?

Trying to buy votes Dems. What a Shock.

Blaming others for Fucking us on the border. SHOCKED.

Typical LYING Dems
It was a bipartisan bill that passed with a bipartisan vote.

FFS pay attention, you're embarrassing yourself. I understand that you only know 3 talking points, but please TRY to act normal once in a while.

Sorry your fat baby makers are the real welfare queens.
Quick question, how can you fuck those ugly smelly cow?
Fat baby makers? You mean the filthy ass diabetes afflicted Negro ghetto bitches that have been on welfare ever since they were born and have eight kids of their own with eight different fathers?

Did you know that 1/3 of all illegals file fraudulent tax returns claiming up to $21,000 in fraudulent child tax credits? By law that credit is not even available to illegals, you have to be a citizen. Last reported illegals were scamming us for $5 billion a year.
BS.

Fat baby makers? You mean the filthy ass diabetes afflicted Negro ghetto bitches that have been on welfare ever since they were born and have eight kids of their own with eight different fathers?

You fuck them?
And here i thought you fucked the smelly fat white cows.

I am far ahead of you. Because I actually know what the poverty rate in America was before the War on Poverty. Aparently you don't.
Funny how more and more people cant buy a home......also see the above article.....

Forum List

Back