House Judiciary democrats release list of 81 witnesses to harass including E.&Don Trump jr, Gen flyn

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
House Judiciary Democrats Release List of 81 Witnesses to Harass, Including: Eric and Don Jr., Gen. Flynn, Julian Assange, NRA, Jared Kushner
Chairman Nadler from the House Judiciary Committee just released the list of witnesses to be harassed in the coming weeks.

When democrats hate AMERICA being first this is the low blow douches will dig up anything they can.
You are such skank ass pigs man. Gawd you are so weak, and such pussies you have to lie, and steal you are LOSERS , YOU FAIL at all you do and anything you do. no wonder you are the most miserable mother fkrs on the planet.

House Judiciary Democrats Release List of 81 Witnesses to Harass, Including: Eric and Don Jr., Gen. Flynn, Julian Assange, NRA, Jared Kushner
Chairman Nadler from the House Judiciary Committee just released the list of witnesses to be harassed in the coming weeks.

When democrats hate AMERICA being first this is the low blow douches will dig up anything they can.
You are such skank ass pigs man. Gawd you are so weak, and such pussies you have to lie, and steal you are LOSERS , YOU FAIL at all you do and anything you do. no wonder you are the most miserable mother fkrs on the planet.
Damn, and this is how the Trump sheep are feeling after just the mention of investigation #2!

/----/ They should all take the Fifth.

Then stand up and walk the fuck out, like Lois Lerner.

I don't think they even have to appear. They should all refuse.

Although it would be nice to watch the Dem House waste more time with bull shit. Voters are watching. 2020 is right around the corner.

Go Dems.

This is going to be the backfire heard around the world.

There is not a single scintilla of evidence that there has been any wrongdoing at all.

Although it would be nice to watch the Dem House waste more time with bull shit. Voters are watching. 2020 is right around the corner.

Go Dems.
They don't have to appear unless they are subpoenaed.

Go Dems.

I wonder if the Dem idiots will take that far??

They are idiots after all.

Mueller didn't provide the libs what they wanted- President Trump is still on the throne in Washington.

So this is Plan B.

Unfortunately for the libs, they still don't have an effective plan to lead this country. All they have is Trump Hate

Go Dems.

Never misunderestimate the rodent intelligence of RaTz.

Go Dems.

The Democrat Party's best friend nowadays is Michael Cohen, the very personification of a "rat".

I hope Cohen remembers his shiv, they are going to come after his candy ass in the joint. The only thing that inmates hate worse than Chomos (child molesters) are snitches. And Cohen did his snitching on coast to coast TV. With President Trump's close connection with the Hip Hop Community, it isn't going to be pretty for Cohen.

Go Dems.

The Democrat Party's best friend nowadays is Michael Cohen, the very personification of a "rat".

I hope Cohen remembers his shiv, they are going to come after his candy ass in the joint. The only thing that inmates hate worse than Chomos (child molesters) are snitches. And Cohen did his snitching on coast to coast TV. With President Trump's close connection with the Hip Hop Community, it isn't going to be pretty for Cohen.

He'll end up at a federal "country club" probably. After all, he is an insider.

Nah. They should all just tell these idiots to pound sand.

Hope the Dem idiots keep it up through 2019. 2020 is just around the corner and the Dems are showing the voters what idiots they are.

Go Dems.

Go Dems.

So what? If they are subpoenaed, all they have to do is refuse. The Attorney General has to refer such cases for prosecution, and guess who that is?

Go Dems.

Cohen is going to be doing time at Club Fed where he doesn't even have a cell. He's so low security that it is laughable to envision anyone with a "shiv"!

Forum List

Back