Day One Of New Open Border Policy By Republicans

So you want to shoot hundreds of thousands of people who have committed a misdemeanor

Hmmm
Forcibly resisting arrest is a felony.

Democrats have no place in this world. I say shoot the criminals, Democrats need to lie and make it sound like we are shooting people we suspect may be ready to jaywalk. Democrats must lie to have an issue. Democrats are tyrants that can not be politicians.

Forcibly resisting arrest is a felony.

Democrats have no place in this world. I say shoot the criminals, Democrats need to lie and make it sound like we are shooting people we suspect may be ready to jaywalk. Democrats must lie to have an issue. Democrats are tyrants that can not be politicians.
Forceably resisting arrest ?

Very very few illegals resist arrest and those that do simply run

i never said shoot legal immigrants

creepity, you are such an idiot, asshole, when you get what I said wrong, you wont even let me correct you.

Democrats always have to lie about those they disagree with, without lies, what do you have, absolutely nothing.

Democrats have no place in this world, illegal aliens are fine, it is the Democrats that we must rid the world of.
dont need no wall

Just need to uphold the law, apprehend, send in the National Guard.

Shoot all that appear they might be 18

That's you ain't it?

You need to get to a doctor fast. lady. YOu may have a brain tumor or something.

How about------Close the border now Democrats (BIDEN), it's a national crisis, it's a health crisis, it's a crime crisis, and it's a drug crisis too. Care to respond as to what Democrats need to do?
You MAGATS want Biden to close the border by decree so that Trump's asseaters like short stuff 5'6" Mikey Johnson don't have to vote on a bill that may piss off the subhuman ape Trump.

Short stuff Johnson at 5'6" doesn't have to crane his neck too far when he plants his face on Trump's ass.

You MAGATS want Biden to close the border by decree so that Trump's asseaters like short stuff 5'6" Mikey Johnson don't have to vote on a bill that may piss off the subhuman ape Trump.
Magats, that is good stuff. I remember when you democrats referred to black people as the "N" word.

Democrats, always the party of hate and bigotry

You think they need to call? You dont think the president can give orders directly to the heads of these departments.

You really have no idea how our government works, suggesting a phone call must go out.

Either way, we can see millions coming into the country illegally, So it is you, who are delusional challenging people who say our government is not upholding our laws protecting the border.

Prove everything you're telling me. Where is your crystal ball? Let's stick to reality instead of your conspiracy theories and made up right wing fantasies

Republicans have no interest in addressing ‘the border.’

For Republicans, ‘the border’ is a hot button wedge issue they use to keep the base ignorant, frightened, and going to the polls.
Trump addressed the border by limiting illegal access. Poopeypants opened it up wider than it was.
Mrs. Jones you will have to do better with your Reichbabble than that.

Forum List

Back