House Dems Want Amnesty for Illegals in Virus Relief Bill

Those we bring in to do things like process our food should be able to get a legal wage.
We don't bring them in. Employers ILLEGALLY hire them.

And we allow them because we are worried about the prices going up a little bit. We allow it so it is us.
Its a bit more complicated then that. We were mostly a self contained nation at one time. We could survive with what was done almost completely inside our borders. We also were a low tax nation. Part of the reason we have to keep upping the minimum wage is the fiat currency creates inflation and the thousands of taxes, fees and fines that add up on anything we do. Its a never ending cycle that is currently going upward. The costs of doing things within the nation is expensive. We live off of slave labor overseas. A lot of people collect pensions, social security, welfare programs which are many and free or reduced medical coverage. These numbers are growing. We also price products higher with endless safety additions adding costs to them. There are people who come here and do the work that many Americans may not want to. But there is a gaming system going on also. Several people in a home collecting benefits, medical, schooling with one or two working those jobs.

Those we bring in to do things like process our food should be able to get a legal wage.
That would defeat the purpose of binging in illegal workers. If they wanted to pay a legal wage, there are plenty of people to fill those jobs, but a legal wage is way more expensive.

Absolutely. I've noted for a long time what is going to happen.

After these millions are made legal over time the businesses will replace them with more illegal workers and those who lose their jobs will get welfare benefits.

All because we refuse to enforce our employment laws.
This is a lie.

Undocumented immigrants are not going to be "made legal."

Watch.

We don't bring them in. Employers ILLEGALLY hire them.

And we allow them because we are worried about the prices going up a little bit. We allow it so it is us.
We don't allow it. Corrupt officials look the other way/ignore it.

Yes we do

We could change the alws to make it easier to prosecute employers, e verify would be very easy to implement and punish employers for not using it.

We do not do that so there is nothing to look away from

The burden of proof is too high as is. Could obviously rework the law.

If you have 50 employees and no actual verification on any of them it wouldn't be hard to prove.

Under hte law that's not enough

You have to prove they KNEW they were illegal

You need a system like e verify with legislation to make that true.

What he's just supposed to assume mexican ethnics are illegal? Do you hear yourself?

We have employers on video admitting they know their employees are here illegally.

There are dairy businesses in a documentary admitting to it. (On my phone, I'll have to find it later).

Why wasnt ICE at their door the day after it was released?

Because businesses have lawyers they would lose over and over

Excuses. The government has far more lawyers.

That's not how law enforcement works

They stay away from people with lawyers because it doesn't make any economic sense

IRS same thing, they don't pursue billionaires because they have to spend more to get similar revenue returns as going after poor people.

ICE on a per dollar basis is much better targeting the poor than businesses who can retain lawyers. Welcome to basic governance and bureaucracy in a capitalist society.

You think of these things like a small child or some rural rube who doesn't have access to the internet

Capitalism targets the poor to benefit the rich. Well, I agree with that but you are basically making my argument for me.

Forum List

Back