What a bummer, Floyd's case probably wasn't racist after all

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Course fewer than 1% believed the incident involved racism to begin with. But that didn't stop Democrats and PROG-view from exploiting the situation in light of COVID and the election right? They even purposely misled Americans on what had occurred knowing they'd riot. They pushed this as another re-education on racism, because it's they themselves who practice racism and were happy to watch their cities burn.

Nearly three years before Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin knelt on George Floyd as he cried out that he couldn’t breathe last May, Zoya Code found herself in a similar position: handcuffed facedown on the ground, with Chauvin’s knee on her. (Note: he cried out he couldn't breath beforehand, PROGS lie).

The officer had answered a call of a domestic dispute at her home, and Code said he forced her down when she tried to pull away.

“He just stayed on my neck,” Code said, ignoring her desperate pleas to get off. Frustrated and upset, she challenged him to press harder. “Then he did. Just to shut me up,” she said.

Last week, a judge in Minnesota ruled that prosecutors could present the details of her 2017 arrest in their case against the former officer, who was charged with second-degree unintentional murder in Floyd’s death.

Code’s case was one of six arrests as far back as 2015 that the Minnesota attorney general’s office sought to introduce, arguing that they showed how Chauvin was using excessive force when he restrained people — by their necks or by kneeling on top of them — just as he did in arresting Floyd. Police records show that Chauvin was never formally reprimanded for any of these incidents, even though at least two of those arrested said they had filed formal complaints.

Of the six people arrested, two were Black, one was Latino and one was Native American. The race of two others was not included in the arrest reports that reporters examined (which is probably code they were white. Just imagine, they have records of arrests yet somehow they don't know what "color" two of those arrested were).

The record shows that all that were noted were minorities.

With that noted, what do you think you win here? The overall argument is that we need to weed officers like Chauvin out of the forces as soon as they show a violent streak (among other things)

Besides, this is an old story covered here already.

We already know it wasn't racially motivated. Everyone from President Trump to the far Left agreed it was excessive force. And we know Floyd was no saint as he previously robbed and assaulted a defenseless pregnant woman. But the Left will have their race war no matter what, especially right before an election.

I honestly don't know how anyone can say with assurances that is was racist. There's literally no proof of it being racist. In the Western world there's certain things that create buzz and one of them is racism (even when it's not racism or there's no proof of racism).

I don't even think it was murder, either.

For me murder is something pre-meditated and cold. There's no evidence of murder.

Was the Police officer in the wrong and responsible for his death? 100% yes. Of course he was - and I hope he's sent down for his negligence.

However, the outpouring from the world to hail it as a racist murder just to further their own little causes and agenda's was ridiculous and they don't actually appreciate how counter-productive it actually is to their cause.

Think about it for a second - if the courts/DA etc charged this cop with "racist murder" to pacify the world and quench their thirst then the guy would walk and literally no form of justice would be done. Is that what they want?

Need to be careful what you wish for.

In Scotland, the football (soccer) there's a manager of a football team who's universally hated.

He's had a hard time. Many of what he's endured has been out of order - he's had death threats, been assaulted in the street, battered unconscious outside a bar, had bombs and bullets sent to him in the post.

All of which is shocking and a horrible plight on Scottish society.

There was one night he was in the dug out coaching his team from the sidelines and a fan ran on the pitch and assaulted him several times. The fan was arrested.

Now, there's parallels here with the USA because in Scotland we are as obsessed with religious bigotry the same way people are obsessed with race in America.

When he was assaulted, the prosecutors laid on a charge of "religiously aggravated assault" and guess what? there was no proof (or couldn't proof) the religious element to the assault and the offender walked.

The offender walked due to the same obsession to label it something it wasn't instead of taking it for exactly what it was and letting justice take it's course that way and it backfired in their faces.

With that noted, what do you think you win here? The overall argument is that we need to weed officers like Chauvin out of the forces as soon as they show a violent streak (among other things)

It's a simple concept, if you want to stay reasonably comfortable, don't resist arrest.

I think everyone knew this

This incident ended Klobachauer's bid for the presidency because she realized she declined to prosecute that same cop once.

He was an equal opportunity asshole

It's a simple concept, if you want to stay reasonably comfortable, don't resist arrest.

Columbus, Ohio officer who shot unarmed Black man fired as family demands justice

`You broke my wrist!' Police sued for taking down wrong man

I honestly don't know how anyone can say with assurances that is was racist. There's literally no proof of it being racist. In the Western world there's certain things that create buzz and one of them is racism (even when it's not racism or there's no proof of racism).

For me murder is something pre-meditated and cold. There's no evidence of murder.

Was the Police officer in the wrong and responsible for his death? 100% yes. Of course he was - and I hope he's sent down for his negligence.

However, the outpouring from the world to hail it as a racist murder just to further their own little causes and agenda's was ridiculous and they don't actually appreciate how counter-productive it actually is to their cause.

Think about it for a second - if the courts/DA etc charged this cop with "racist murder" to pacify the world and quench their thirst then the guy would walk and literally no form of justice would be done. Is that what they want?

In Scotland, the football (soccer) there's a manager of a football team who's universally hated.

He's had a hard time. Many of what he's endured has been out of order - he's had death threats, been assaulted in the street, battered unconscious outside a bar, had bombs and bullets sent to him in the post.

There was one night he was in the dug out coaching his team from the sidelines and a fan ran on the pitch and assaulted him several times. The fan was arrested.

Now, there's parallels here with the USA because in Scotland we are as obsessed with religious bigotry the same way people are obsessed with race in America.

When he was assaulted, the prosecutors laid on a charge of "religiously aggravated assault" and guess what? there was no proof (or couldn't proof) the religious element to the assault and the offender walked.

The offender walked due to the same obsession to label it something it wasn't instead of taking it for exactly what it was and letting justice take it's course that way and it backfired in their faces.

Floyd had a lethal dose of fentanyl on board, Chauvin probably mistook seizures as resistance.

Course fewer than 1% believed the incident involved racism to begin with. But that didn't stop Democrats and PROG-view from exploiting the situation in light of COVID and the election right? They even purposely misled Americans on what had occurred knowing they'd riot. They pushed this as another re-education on racism, because it's they themselves who practice racism and were happy to watch their cities burn.

Nearly three years before Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin knelt on George Floyd as he cried out that he couldn’t breathe last May, Zoya Code found herself in a similar position: handcuffed facedown on the ground, with Chauvin’s knee on her. (Note: he cried out he couldn't breath beforehand, PROGS lie).

The officer had answered a call of a domestic dispute at her home, and Code said he forced her down when she tried to pull away.

“He just stayed on my neck,” Code said, ignoring her desperate pleas to get off. Frustrated and upset, she challenged him to press harder. “Then he did. Just to shut me up,” she said.

Last week, a judge in Minnesota ruled that prosecutors could present the details of her 2017 arrest in their case against the former officer, who was charged with second-degree unintentional murder in Floyd’s death.

Code’s case was one of six arrests as far back as 2015 that the Minnesota attorney general’s office sought to introduce, arguing that they showed how Chauvin was using excessive force when he restrained people — by their necks or by kneeling on top of them — just as he did in arresting Floyd. Police records show that Chauvin was never formally reprimanded for any of these incidents, even though at least two of those arrested said they had filed formal complaints.

Of the six people arrested, two were Black, one was Latino and one was Native American. The race of two others was not included in the arrest reports that reporters examined (which is probably code they were white. Just imagine, they have records of arrests yet somehow they don't know what "color" two of those arrested were).
Boy when this is all settled the libtards in Minnesota will tear it up....lolol. I hope they ravage Omar the traitors district.

It was a completely bullshit story served up by the willing MSM as a catalyst for rioting and insurrection, and you dismiss it?

Oh, but we must impeach a former president for having 1 rally.

Floyd had a lethal dose of fentanyl on board, Chauvin probably mistook seizures as resistance.

Amazing that is so overlooked. Like it is a thorn in a narratives side.

Columbus, Ohio officer who shot unarmed Black man fired as family demands justice

Nice deflection, care to STAY ON TOPIC?

What a cowardly response.

Yep, it's all available in the toxicology report.

Not really, I could have reported you for an off topic post. Piss off commie.

Yep, it's all available in the toxicology report.

Boy those pesky toxicology and coroners reports can be really bothersome.

Last edited:

Not really, I could have reported you for an off topic post. Piss off commie.

I directly responded to your lie.

1) This clearly shows that you shouldn't be resisting arrest
2) That putting a knee to the neck is common with stupid criminals and that this doesn't kill them---------Floyd was what 6'7 compared to what "she" was.

No it aint. You fucking jumped back on the race train. That makes you a less than one percenter, because you believe this BS.

Forum List

Back