House Democrats Attempt To Shut Down Government

Why exactly should we vote Republican when Nancy Pelosi is more conservative than GOP House Leadership? Not only is GOP Leadership utterly corrupt and devoid of principle(selling out their constituents in favor of their donors), they are stupid. Allowing Democrats like Elizabeth Warren to take the populist mantle here against Wall Street corruption undermines their viability electorally going forward. What this shows is that the President, Senate Leaders, and House Leaders will all circle the wagons and defend the status quo and their donors when necessary, rather than looking out for the American people. I may not agree with Nancy Pelsoi, Elizabeth Warren, Ted Cruz, or Rand Paul on important issues(the only Senator I much care for is Sessions, who voted no on this as well), but I appreciate their at least token opposition to this monstrosity of a bill.

"My methods, your methods"? You have no way to know what methods I might employ to correct government policies and solve some of the recurrent issues which afflict our country, such as crime, poverty and an ineffective government. And you've never sought to define the problems we Americans face, so concerned as you are on your pocketbook.

Government has a purpose beyond the scope of the Enumerated Powers and to deny that it does is to close your eyes and mind to two-hundred + years of our history; this is the reason I find Libertarianism both impractical and a nostrum; I find the Republican Party to be dishonest, and little more than a biddable party beholden to our nations power elite, our iteration of the First and Second Estates.
\
It's not that I'm a great fan of the Democratic Party, they too seek advantage and make dumb mistakes (we all do). I support Democrats because the talk the talk and mostly walk the walk of Utilitarianism.

First of all ... The problems exist and I have no problem facing them. It would be far sight better if everyone faced the problems more honestly and with the intention to actually accomplish something.

The "your methods" I was referring to was the idea that government can successfully cure social ills. I made no claim that I didn't think the abusive policies supporting government malfeasance haven't been going on for quite some time ... And they have continually failed in fixing anything. If you need to cling to failure to feel better about yourself ... That says more about you than me.

The only mention I made of my pocketbook concerns is centered on the fact I could use the same money more efficiently than wasting any of it in a corrupt, failing bureacratic manner ... And it is foolish to suggest otherwise. That doesn't mean I am suggesting I can keep my money and let things sort themselves out ... Nor does it support your constant desire to make the whole argument about greed or "I have mine, Screw you".

That is why your ideas continue to fail ... Because you keep putting faith in failure. At least we can agree that neither Republicans nor Democrats are worth a damn.

Nice rant, all ad hominem, no evidence. Of course you would need to ask me what my ideas are to solve the myriad problems. But, you didn't. You made assumptions based on your prejudgment of my ideas and that makes you and your post(s) ridiculous.

Nice rant, all ad hominem, no evidence. Of course you would need to ask me what my ideas are to solve the myriad problems. But, you didn't. You made assumptions based on your prejudgment of my ideas and that makes you and your post(s) ridiculous.

The only ridiculous thing is the idea you think the government is capable of solving problems associated with social ills resulting from a lack of personal responsibility and adequate accountability.

There is no need for me to rant about anything ... Nor do I need to assume anything about what you have clearly stated unless you would like to change your story.

I am glad if you have found it amusing ... Because at least that way it could have been of some benefit.

The only ridiculous thing is the idea you think the government is capable of solving problems associated with social ills resulting from a lack of personal responsibility and adequate accountability.

There is no need for me to rant about anything ... Nor do I need to assume anything about what you have clearly stated unless you would like to change your story.

I am glad if you have found it amusing ... Because at least that way it could have been of some benefit.

I suggest you read what you wrote, and my response. Either you're not very bright, or you're dishonest. I'm beginning to suspect you are both. I don't find you amusing, I find you to be tedious and a self righteous asshole.

I suggest you read what you wrote, and my response. Either you're not very bright, or you're dishonest. I'm beginning to suspect you are both. I don't find you amusing, I find you to be tedious and a self righteous asshole.

What you wrote doesn't change the fact the government will never solve problems it is not capable of solving. Your opinion of me is irrelevant to that fact ... Much like your opinion about most of what we have discussed.

Your desires to spite others ... And force your will upon them is only supported through the outright necessity to distort intentions, suspect the worst of people and redefine the language. You are simply too foolish to recognize we don't all share your weaknesses.

I am sorry if you believe encouraging personal responsibility and accountability is reserved to self-righteous assholes ... And I think you make a far better example ... At least regarding the asshole part.

What you wrote doesn't change the fact the government will never solve problems it is not capable of solving. Your opinion of me is irrelevant to that fact ... Much like your opinion about most of what we have discussed.

Your desires to spite others ... And force your will upon them is only supported through the outright necessity to distort intentions, suspect the worst of people and redefine the language. You are simply too foolish to recognize we don't all share your weaknesses.

I am sorry if you believe encouraging personal responsibility and accountability is reserved to self-righteous assholes ... And I think you make a far better example ... At least regarding the asshole part.

\

BTW, fuck you. I'm really tired of self righteous assholes who believe they have found the truth. Best you stick to threads with others like yourself, members of the echo chamber. You do quite a fine job of parroting the bullshit of the idiot fringe, that you seem never to have ever had an original thought is obvious and is beyond sad, it is pitiful.

\

BTW, fuck you. I'm really tired of self righteous assholes who believe they have found the truth. Best you stick to threads with others like yourself, members of the echo chamber. You do quite a fine job of parroting the bullshit of the idiot fringe, that you seem never to have ever had an original thought is obvious and is beyond sad, it is pitiful.

You seem a little blocked up. :(

fleet-enema.jpg
1397103889193.jpg

Sorry you don't have anything better to offer. Perhaps it would be more beneficial for you to find more irresponsible and unaccountable people hang around with. Your opinion is what you choose to believe ... And it will never mean government is capable of fixing poverty, irresponsibility, or unaccountability.

If any of the crap you keep supporting actually worked ... Then we wouldn't still have the problems ... Simple as that ... And any truth you find otherwise isn't truth at all.

I don't have to repeat others to understand how efficiency and productivity outweigh waste, intentional malfeasance, corrupt bureaucracy, federal overreach, irresponsible behavior ... And the constant attempt to support it all through the lack of accountability.

If you don't like it and cannot handle the fact we are not going to support your outright negligence ... Then feel free to carry your ass because we aren't giving up on people and will expect them to do their best while we actually help them accomplish worthwhile goals.

Stay ... Go ... It doesn't matter because you are not truly interested in accomplishing anything worthwhile or effective. We don't need you to agree ... We don't need your money ... We don't appreciate your corruption and political pandering ... Your participation hasn't added any lasting value and your lack of accountability is not an acceptable excuse.

We are going to do what we need to do to fulfill our responsibilities with or without you ... And your participation has proven to be more of a hindrance than any lasting, effective, value added benefit. That is the beauty and value of independence and personal responsibility ... It doesn't require anything from anyone else ... And will always provide far more value and sustainability to the individuals who embrace it.

Last edited:

\

You seem a little blocked up. :(

fleet-enema.jpg
1397103889193.jpg

LOL, when dumb shits have nothing to offer, they still try to get attention. That they are ill informed is sad, that they are unable to comprehend their limitations is pitiful..

LOL, when dumb shits have nothing to offer, they still try to get attention. That they are ill informed is sad, that they are unable to comprehend their limitations is pitiful..

LOL ... When you are reduced to nothing ... And the only debate you have has been proven to offer nothing sustainable ... Then your desire to keep trucking on in support of obvious failures is a greater testament to your lack of anything valued contribution.

The idea you have to reduce any argument to the foolish notion that attention is more important than productivity ... Only better defines your intentions and further supports the idea you have nothing to offer.

LOL ... When you are reduced to nothing ... And the only debate you have has been proven to offer nothing sustainable ... Then your desire to keep trucking on in support of obvious failures is a greater testament to your lack of anything valued contribution.

The idea you have to reduce any argument to the foolish notion that attention is more important than productivity ... Only better defines your intentions and further supports the idea you have nothing to offer.

Word salad ^^^

I've posted the Preamble to our Constitution, now I will post the first sentence from the Libertarian Party Platform:

"As Libertarians, we seek a world of liberty; a world in which all individuals are sovereign over their own lives and no one is forced to sacrifice his or her values for the benefit of others."

In other words, I've got mine, fuck the rest of you

The posts by BlackSand (BS how appropriate) are pure falderal, typical of the new political iteration of those who seem to hate and fear government, and like Henny Penny are challenged by reality.

Word salad ^^^

I've posted the Preamble to our Constitution, now I will post the first sentence from the Libertarian Party Platform:

"As Libertarians, we seek a world of liberty; a world in which all individuals are sovereign over their own lives and no one is forced to sacrifice his or her values for the benefit of others."

In other words, I've got mine, fuck the rest of you

The posts by BlackSand (BS how appropriate) are pure falderal, typical of the new political iteration of those who seem to hate and fear government, and like Henny Penny are challenged by reality.

I neither fear nor hate the government ... Both are useless endeavors.

The core of your failure to provide anything of use is centered on the fact you believe sustaining someone at their lowest level is both helpful and adds any value. It simply doesn't ... And no matter how you try and slice it ... No Matter what distortion your want to apply to support your cause ... You will still have nothing of value to add.

Your reality (the way you see things) ... Has a lot to do with how you view me and how it applies to your beliefs. Neither has any substantiated base ... Nor does it offer any productive suggestion ... The shear reflection of your efforts altogether.

Face it ... You have nothing but failing policies and political partisanship to fall back on. You would be utterly retarded to suggest that independence and personal responsibility with sustainable added value is not both worthy and productive.

Your efforts are simply fruitless and less than substantial at offering anything other than the failing status quo.

I am sorry if you care about libtards and teabaggers ... I just don't.
Apparently you do.

How about you attempt to find any instance where I refer to libtards or teabaggers in attempt to support or slander either. In fact, the only time I have posted the terms is in reference to your use ... And I still don't care if you use either term as long as you don't suggest it has anything to do with my desires.

Obama signs workforce training bill announces new executive action to overhaul federal job training programs insidehighered

Historically:

Comprehensive Employment and Training Act - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Welcome to Job Corps

California Conservation Corps

These and a raise of the minimum wage as well as funding to renew or replace aged infrastructure around America as well as the PPACA are some of the matters I support.

The Crazy Right Wing objects, and falls back on the emotional argument that only the lazy and those who lack ambition are not able to succeed in America. The Crazy Right Wing always falls back to an ultra conservative interpretation of the COTUS, and cites Butler [United States v. Butler,56S.Ct.312,297U.S.1,80L.Ed.477(1936)] and Madison but never mentions Hamilton. This being one of many examples wherein the founders disagreed on the substance within the COTUS.

Obama signs workforce training bill announces new executive action to overhaul federal job training programs insidehighered

Historically:

Welcome to Job Corps

These and a raise of the minimum wage as well as funding to renew or replace aged infrastructure around America as well as the PPACA are some of the matters I support.

The Crazy Right Wing objects, and falls back on the emotional argument that only the lazy and those who lack ambition are not able to succeed in America. The Crazy Right Wing always falls back to an ultra conservative interpretation of the COTUS, and cites Butler [United States v. Butler,56S.Ct.312,297U.S.1,80L.Ed.477(1936)] and Madison but never mentions Hamilton. This being one of many examples wherein the founders disagreed on the substance within the COTUS.

The fruitcake left always suggests that people are incapable of helping themselves and choose to interpret the Constitution in a manner that supports forced compliance over individual choice. They are even stupid enough to think that rewarding the minimum is an acceptable solution to anything.

Workplace Initiative legislation has been in effect for over forty years and they are still beating that drum. The most revealing data associated with it concerns the degree the student provides in funding. Students that pay for all or some of their additional training fair far better than those who attend through government funding alone. You are free to make your own conclusions as to why.

I am still not against programs that promote advancement over simply sustaining failure. I don't think it is the responsibility of the government ... But at least those programs show some success and accountability ... Not a complete waste.

Last edited:

Historically:

Welcome to Job Corps

The fruitcake left always suggests that people are incapable of helping themselves and choose to interpret the Constitution in a manner that supports forced compliance over individual choice. They are even stupid enough to think that rewarding the minimum is an acceptable solution to anything.

Workplace Initiative legislation has been in effect for over forty years and they are still beating that drum. The most revealing data associated with it concerns the degree the student provides in funding. Students that pay for all or some of their additional training fair far better than those who attend through government funding alone. You are free to make your own conclusions as to why.

I am still not against programs that promote advancement over simply sustaining failure. I don't think it is the responsibility of the government ... But at least those programs show some success and accountability ... Not a complete waste.

BS sure has a lot of opinions sans evidence.

In my 32 years in LE, as a deputy and later manager and consultant for both State and Federal Agencies I personally observed youth and adults turn their life around by the helping hands at Job Corps, internships with unions who established quota's for the poor and minority population, CETA providing local government with employees whose income was subsidized by the FED's; half-way houses for parolees and those diverted from county jails for drug or alcohol treatment; runaway kids - many abused or molested - removed from their home and placed in group homes (not those only in it for the money) which helped kids, on probation or removed from their parents custody because of abuse or neglect, finish high school and given the opportunity to enter the military, college (when JC's were affordable) or the Job Corps.

Ironically, it is cheaper and more effective (in terms of life changes) to provide treatment in such programs then punishment in a gang infested prison system. To bad the Callous Conservatives are so invested in retribution and conservative pols get themselves elected via hate and fear rhetoric that most kids today in dire circumstances, are denied an opportunity by ideologues, who lack critical thinking skills and are unable to see the consequences of their votes.

Last edited:

Historically:

Welcome to Job Corps

BS sure has a lot of opinions sans evidence.

In my 32 years in LE, as a deputy and later manager and consultant for both State and Federal Agencies I personally observed youth and adults turn their life around by the helping hands at Job Corps, internships with unions who established quota's for the poor and minority population, CETA providing local government with employees whose income was subsidized by the FED's; half-way houses for parolees and those diverted from county jails for drug or alcohol treatment; runaway kids - many abused or molested - removed from their home and placed in group homes (not those only in it for the money) which helped kids, on probation or removed from their parents custody because of abuse or neglect, finish high school and given the opportunity to enter the military, college (when JC's were affordable) or the Job Corps.

Ironically, it is cheaper and more effective (in terms of life changes) to provide treatment in such programs then punishment in a gang infested prison system. To bad the Callous Conservatives are so invested in retribution and conservative pols get themselves elected via hate and fear rhetoric that most kids today in dire circumstances, are denied an opportunity by ideologues, who lack critical thinking skills and are unable to see the consequences of their votes.

If the program you choose to cite is not failing then it isn't one of the failing programs I was referring to ... And I mentioned workforce initiative programs have been beneficial.

Furthermore ... You don't need to explain them to me because I have taught the courses (quality professional national certification and a supplemental math course for students who came unprepared for the math requirements in any of the courses offered). I don't need your secondhand opinion as a law officer to know who benefited the most and who performed the best ... Because I gave out the grades.

It wasn't the people paying money for the courses that didn't study. It wasn't the people that paid for the course that got their welfare benefits extended and improved because they showed up in my class and sat there picking their nose. The only people that ever failed the class were there through government provided funds alone (not all of those failed) ... And those that did fail were financially rewarded for their failure anyway.

Edit:
You may or may not be surprised at how many students with a public high school diploma couldn't do long division much less basic algebra. I had one student that didn't know enough English to read their high school diploma.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back