House Democrat (thug) proposes police registration for neighborhood watchmen

You began it. :lol:
Well actually I didn't... I didn't even mention "left" or "right". :razz:

So you agree that progressivism is a phenomenon of both the right and left
Of course

that wants to use statist power for government or cultural or social or economic or all by political means?
I wouldn't quite word it that way but I won't quibble about syntax.

Really? So, the 911 operator didn't tell him to back off and wait for the police? Are you sure you want to go with that?

She said "We don't need you to do that". And his response was "OK" . And there is absolutely no evidence to prove that he continued to follow Martin.

Except for the fact that he tells the dispatcher that the kid is leaving his sight. If the kid left his sight and he still got into an altercation with him, then obviously he was following him.

Then there's this from the transcript:

Dispatcher

Okay do you want to just meet with them right near the mailboxes then?

Zimmerman

Yeah that's fine.

Dispatcher

Alright George, I'll let them know to meet you around there, okay?

Zimmerman

Actually could you have them, could you have them call me and I'll tell them where I'm at?

Why does Zimmerman need to have them call him so that he can tell them where he's at if he's staying put and not following him? Again, obviously he followed him.

Your theory is negated by the omission of a key statement by Zimmerman in the conversation (do you work for NBC per chance :)? )

Here you go....

Zimmerman:

It's a home, it's 1950, ah c--- I don't want to give it out loud, I don't know where this kid is.

Dispatcher:

Ah OK, do you want to meet with him right near the mailboxes then?

Zimmerman:

Yeah, that's fine.

Dispatcher:

Alright, George I'll let him know to meet with you out there.

Zimmerman:

Actually could you have him call me and I'll tell him where I'm at?

Dispatcher:

OK, yeah that's no problem.

And at this point in the call you can tell he's nervous and doesn't know where Martin is and I have no problem and neither did the jury with George wanting the police to be in touch with him as he's moving towards the mailboxes.

Audio: Calls from George Zimmerman, neighbor capture last minutes of Trayvon Martin's life - The Washington Post

Neighborhood watches are typically set up by racists, and are really just Sundown Town enforcement groups in disguise. The volunteers are notorious for harassment of black men not guilty of doing anything. When challenged by watchmen, the watchmen get upset about the lack of deference they get from the black man and things escalate from there.

I'm on our HOA board and we are very careful about who gets to do any watching. The rules are clear: Call the police, don't physically intervene. No guns. Wait for a crime to happen, don't be a Zimmerman and call based on nothing. If we get a complaint about a watcher, the watcher will be the one that has to explain themselves and their actions, not the other way around.

The thug that go away in Sanford FL was fatso loser 30 year old community college student George Zimmerman.

Neighborhood watches are typically set up by racists, and are really just Sundown Town enforcement groups in disguise. The volunteers are notorious for harassment of black men not guilty of doing anything. When challenged by watchmen, the watchmen get upset about the lack of deference they get from the black man and things escalate from there.

I'm on our HOA board and we are very careful about who gets to do any watching. The rules are clear: Call the police, don't physically intervene. No guns. Wait for a crime to happen, don't be a Zimmerman and call based on nothing. If we get a complaint about a watcher, the watcher will be the one that has to explain themselves and their actions, not the other way around.

The thug that go away in Sanford FL was fatso loser 30 year old community college student George Zimmerman.

That's bizzare.

Where is your HOA?

San Quentin?

-Geaux

OP- good idea. When did Neighborhood Watch become armed wannabees anyway?

Zimmerman wasn't on patrol that night. And as a citizen of the great State of Florida and of the USA he had every right to have a gun on his person.

Legally. He was licensed. Whether you like it or not.

Last edited:
Her bill will never survive the committee.
Cities, counties, states, and villages do not want more federal regulations. Ms. Lee wishes to grow more federal laws, because she knows if she makes a big ruckus based on the lies circulated about George Zimmerman, she will get re-elected based on the myths created by the situation. The myths of the trial, which of course, ended in justice for the innocent, still fed the golden calf of black victimy, that target and suppress minorities who think they're hearing the truth when they're hearing misrepresentation from their elected officials 24-7. It creates more opportunities for lies to elect them, and keeps the onus off the raiding of the US Treasury. It's how Detroit fell. Michigan politicians actually benefitted (until caught, tried, and imprisoned) personally from the myths that elected them.

I'm sorry to see this. I hope American black people will wise up to the liars they have elected one day, when they realize their problems arise from their own family failures, and not on account of slave masters nearly two centuries ago. Nobody can fix a family but the family itself. It takes love to do that. Lovelessness destroys a child's life when no daddy is around when he or she is growing up, or if mommy is shooting up instead of attending PTA meetings, cooking dinner, and putting a band aid on owies.

Last edited:

:lol:

Most watches begin because the police never respond quickly to 911 calls from individuals in high crime areas.

I started a watch in Mississauga Ontario (GTA) in a 14 story high rise where crime was becoming an issue. And the police were so slow in responding it was ridiculous. This was the 80's.
It had nothing to do with race. It had everything to do with crime and vandalism.

We patrolled. I made sure we were very visible. I wanted my team to act as a deterrent.

It's no different than having a well lit house, or a house with a dog. If there are visible security measures in place whether you are in a high rise or a private dwelling, criminals and punks prefer the dark not the light, they prefer the easy not the difficult.

Your fixation on race is disturbing. I'm beginning to really worry about you cheeze man.

:eusa_angel:

Oh and btw there was expert testimony that proved that the NW in this community was formed because of break ins.

Last edited:
And GZ will inevitably live with the consequences of his choice.

LMAO

Duh, he's living right now as a result of a positive consequence

-Geaux

Zimmerman is a hot head. He'll invariably get involved in another confrontation with someone, due to his aggressive nature. And if recognized, the other person will have much good reason to shoot Zimmerman dead, since Zimmerman is likely to shoot himself without much provacation. My only regret will be that I won't be on the jury to let his shooter go scot free.

Yep we have idiots like you on our HOA board. That's why me and 2 other neighbors have formed our own watch group. We are armed all the time.

No one can tell us to stay off the streets.

And GZ will inevitably live with the consequences of his choice.

LMAO

Duh, he's living right now as a result of a positive consequence

-Geaux

For now. He would have lived anyway.

Not only were his "injuries" over hyped, but the police were on the way, so they would have broken up the fight that he started but started losing. He would have been fine.

In fact, not calling the cops and letting Martin go back to the house he was legally staying in would have been even better. No crime would have been committed at all and GZ would be free to be on the look out of other black men he didn't recognize.

If local police depts. get any federal funding, yes, the feds can make the rules for Crime Watch.

If neighborhood watches get federal funding they can make the rules. What the police do has no bearing on what neighborhood watches do.

Dear Moron-

The proposed law would withhold funding from police departments in jurisdictions that do not require registration of neighborhood watch.

That is 100% legal.

The Constitution has no provision that allows the federal government to dispense funds to local law enforcement.

And why shouldn't neighborhood watch organizations have to register with the police?

For the same reason members of a bowling league shouldn't have to register with the police, It's none of the governments business what voluntary organizations made up of private citizens do as long as they aren't engaged in breaking the law, government works for the citizenry not the other way around.

Bowling leagues aren't walking around neighborhoods interrogating people. Nice try though.

Neither are neighborhood watches. Furthermore, nothing stops any private citizen from watching the neighborhood or asking strangers questions. Should everyone have to register with the police?

Bowling leagues aren't walking around neighborhoods interrogating people.Nice try though.

*Drat* nanny state mentality defeats logic & reason once again ....... :rolleyes:

"The essential feature of government is the enforcement of its decrees by beating, killing, and imprisoning. Those who are asking for more government interference are asking ultimately for more compulsion and less freedom." --- Ludwig Von Mises

I want people acting as security guards for neighborhoods to have basic law enforcement training. If that makes me a nanny statist in your eyes, then, oh well.

Yes it does. It makes you a boot-licking asshole.

Forum List

Back